• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mushrooms are a fungus, DJ you scrubscrubscrub.

However, they're friggin' delicious.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love you, Linkshot.
That was without a doubt the trippiest, freakiest part of the game.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol girl.

I lost a game to a peach breaking my shield with a mr. Saturn once. won the set but it was gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
richley brown

richie brown

richet brown

what is the female version of richard

Mr saturn does mad shield damage

Steam

Smash Hero
lol girl.

I lost a game to a peach breaking my shield with a mr. Saturn once. won the set but it was gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
so was mine, I pulled out my pocket MK and CP'd rainbow cruise against that falco. the next day she decided to second MK

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Bubbly scrubs sound cool. I imagine blondes.
what is the female version of richard?
Hey Natalie, I believe the female version of Richard is Rachel or at least that would be the closest thing imo. I guess you can go "Rachelle" if you like that spelling better. Regina could also work since it's the equivalent for Ricardo in Italian.

Well guys, since I' leaving for Mexico tomorrow at FOUR MOTHER****ING A.M., I'm here to say my goodbyes. If worse comes to worse, I'll see you all in a month.

Steam, DusK, ya'll be good little boys and listen to your grandpappy Milln, ya hear?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
sadly no :( the original brawl fervor is long over, and as time goes on more and more people will drop the game. same as melee, only the hardcore poeple will be left in the end

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Well... Nice knowing y'all... You will be remembered as childhood memorys and from here on...missed.

*poof*

Top Bottom