• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yes, but I remember days of old, when we posted a bunch of horrible cosplay, or when Ted's friend ate a sandwich that made him came rainbows.
Did Ted ever say what kind of sandwich it was?

I could go for a really good sandwich right about now. :3

Sammich, it was a Sammich.
Proly something with Chiptole sauce.

Other news, any one know if there is a mod or hack (in progress) that turns Brawl into a Side scrolling fighter? ( like TvC or SF)

Zucco

Smash Master
Junebug placed 9th/64 today.
He got first in doubles.

Also I like how every region brags about their Lucario main. Texas comes in saying Trela > June, then the commentators obviously defend June. Hell even Tearbear was saying Stauffy a few times. Kinda funny. Happens all the time, just the Lucarios arent always the same of course.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'm actually over Miranda Cosgrove.

I don't find her attractive anymore.

someone should sig this and caption it "hell freezes over" lmao

but seriously, Noel

junebug

Smash Journeyman
^good stuff!

welp guys, i placed pretty good in my return tourney. i wasn't expecting to do that good since i'm so out of practice, but no johns. i needa step it up.

also, apex hype!

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
I love you for this <3

and since Aurasmash is leaving us I feel that this should be reposted, think of it as his sig but with minutes instead of seconds.

carlolopez77: lol.
carlolopez77: we could unlock all lucario's **** mode by kidnapping chillin
alexoftheaura: or bring Azen back from his training deep in the mountains of Kanto
carlolopez77: Azen would then be forced to save his buddy. the moment apex sees his face, everybody who's unborn of the aura cowers in fear while every lucario cheers and unlocks **** mode.
alexoftheaura: Hands glowing with Aura
alexoftheaura: unworthy controllers shatter at their touch
carlolopez77: the moment they see the face of the enlightened one, the aura explodes into a furious tempo, the lucario's start an uprising, and at the word of the enlightened one, invade apex and Metaknights stronghold.
carlolopez77: they try to fight back, but resistance against the third coming is futile.
alexoftheaura: Only m2k manages to put up a fight
alexoftheaura: but he is eventually overwhelmed
carlolopez77: irl, he really does.
carlolopez77: Azen ususally beats him until M2K swallows his pride and his forced to use DDD to put up resistance
carlolopez77: ususally? rofl XD
alexoftheaura: lol
alexoftheaura: it looks like lee martin went all lucario for the most part
carlolopez77: cool.
carlolopez77: at last he put up a good fight against DSF
carlolopez77: least*
carlolopez77: no shame in losing honorably.
alexoftheaura: nope
carlolopez77: back to the fantasy, the toppling of MK results in a power vaccum so strong war engulfs the smash scene as eeveryody tries to be No. 1
alexoftheaura: while the lucario's sit back and watch the chaos unfold
carlolopez77: lol. the hold back while the enlightened one plans his next move
carlolopez77: his next move, use his powers of resurrection to revive the fallen legendss of old.
alexoftheaura: and delivers a beautiful speech
alexoftheaura: that ends the fighting
alexoftheaura: with not a single dry eye in the community
carlolopez77: yes!
alexoftheaura: a new age of smah begins
alexoftheaura: smash*
carlolopez77: one where the n00bs and the prs coexist, where metaknight does not exist, where the power known as M2K has been vanquished once and for all.
alexoftheaura: The Sakurai shall descend from the heavens
carlolopez77: and the enlightened one returns to the mountains, despite the pleads of the lucarios to stay, saying he appears only when the time is right, and leaves when it is not.
alexoftheaura: and tripping shall vanish
carlolopez77: Then Sakurai shall descend from heaven, and congratulate the enlightened one for finally making his vision of smahs come true. (he was mindcontrolled by metaknight) and so they both ascend into heaven, as little pits sing alleluia.,
carlolopez77: wow. i think we just gave the smash version of the revelation.
alexoftheaura: but what of m2k?
alexoftheaura: he may have been influenced by evil
alexoftheaura: but he was pure of heart
alexoftheaura: and hoodie
carlolopez77: when the enlightened one vanquished the evil, M2K went with it. instead, only jason was left. left to make a new name and a new main. but evil never dies. it just evolves. as the being known as snake plotted his uprising. anbd the darkened one known as ally prepared his coming.
carlolopez77: "and at the coming of the third evil, the heavens shall tremble!"
alexoftheaura: =o
alexoftheaura: A thin Asian man shall step forth to chalenge this new threat
alexoftheaura: and shall reclaim his title as the King of Smash
alexoftheaura: the mental image this is giving me is amazing
carlolopez77: and so, with the leaving if the enlightened one, it is up to sephirothken to protect smash from evil.... but can his marth do it?
carlolopez77: the mental image the whole thing is giving me is amazing
carlolopez77: its so amazing, that i dont know what to make up next.
alexoftheaura: I've got different uniforms for each main in my head now lol
alexoftheaura: epic
carlolopez77: actually, i just had a thought
carlolopez77: what if every char decided to fight in world war 3?
alexoftheaura:
alexoftheaura: you mean the one we caused with our international kidnapping?
carlolopez77: think about it. i calll Kita as one of the frontliners
carlolopez77: yes.
carlolopez77: lol. the appearance of Azen reawakened the dead warriors of old.
carlolopez77: in the midst of battle, he shall go first to the grave of milln saying "arise old lucario! for thy time has come to fight again!
alexoftheaura: their hands glowing with the Aura bestowed upon them by "The Chill One"
carlolopez77: and milln shall crawl out of brawl +. saying, out of the depths i have come to thy calling o pawsome one.
carlolopez77: this shall happen when lucarios are low on fighters.
alexoftheaura: Xavant shall arise fromthe depths of chaos
alexoftheaura: scythe in hand
alexoftheaura: to fight by our side
carlolopez77: then azen shall fire a eacon of aura.
carlolopez77: beacon*
alexoftheaura: even Lycan will arise
carlolopez77: and from the forest behind the lines come the lost ones
alexoftheaura: using his newfound medical knowledge
alexoftheaura: keeping us at full power
carlolopez77: yep
carlolopez77: and
carlolopez77: azen shall yell out in themiddle of the battlefield. "Cousin! your IRC is dead! we are losing our chillness and awesome!"
carlolopez77: and out of the floor comes trexxen. in all his old glory
carlolopez77: wearing armor made of the essence of the IRC.
carlolopez77: shining in gold.
carlolopez77: he then comes to stauffy and linkshot, taking the jewel of the IRC from then sayong "you have much yet to learn" and uses its power to increase the aura by 100000000000%
alexoftheaura:
carlolopez77: ****. you cant get these kinds of images from drugs
carlolopez77: i can already see stauffy in full battle armor
alexoftheaura: With black raven wings
carlolopez77: oh oh! and stauffy shall slay the mighty tyrant in a grueling battle where a lucky dsmash saves him from the jaws of death.
carlolopez77: he shall come back to the base maimed, but congratulated for his feat.
carlolopez77: and lo, zucco shall win battle after battle, covered completely in his armor of lolis, and contoniue to rep lucario so hard nobody knows what hit them. his only nemesis shall be rookie, the fox. who shall continually face off with him yet cannot truly defeat him and his fighting spirit
carlolopez77: RJ, in a complete military getup, barks orders around the camp and keeps it from falling apart.
alexoftheaura: lmao
alexoftheaura: Trebla shall keep the opposition distracted with a highly flashy combat style that only he can truly pull off
carlolopez77: lol. good one
carlolopez77: and Phi1ny3, in a scientist get up, rarely goes to the field of battle without his "discoveries" aka, his tools of destruction backing him up.
alexoftheaura: Flamey uses his ambiguous gender and acts as spy, infiltrating the highest ranks of our opposition
carlolopez77: his machines and weapons of SCIENCE! are used as the ultimate WMD.
alexoftheaura: powered by chill and aura
carlolopez77: yes. of course.
carlolopez77: and Milln, in his grizzled old age, teaches the ways of the inner fire to the new eager young soldiers. ready to go to battle despite the outdated data.
alexoftheaura: while using his Luc+ hitstun to incapacitate enemy forces
alexoftheaura: Kita will leak fake weaknesses to the opposition
carlolopez77: and Kita, while never being able to agree with flamey, manages to survive the frontlines. he evolves into the ultimate pinnacle of furriness. sowing fear, havoc, and hypocrisy whereever he goes.
carlolopez77: oh yes how could i forget.
carlolopez77: Alus takes advantage of people thinking he's a girl, to escape harm by the enemies. but he unlocks **** mode when somebody dares call him alice. his rage and slap-happiness cannot be outmatched. and even the invincible Azen has to duck when he gets fired up.
carlolopez77: so... who else can we weave into thisd epic tale of war, tragedy, and the awesomeness of lucario?
carlolopez77: srsly though. the mental image of stauffy vs Tyrant sends shivers down my spine from pure awesome ness.
alexoftheaura: Aurasmash, using his relatively unknown status and far off location provides shelter to newcarios seeking refuge away from the fighting.
carlolopez77: yes. the riolu's must be protected!
carlolopez77: the riolu's,, the injured, and the occasional aura filled ones.
carlolopez77: idk how much trouble we would be in for even posting this on the boards.
alexoftheaura: depends on where you post it
alexoftheaura: wait
alexoftheaura: wtf am I doing during all of this?
carlolopez77: your whats causing alus to ****!
carlolopez77: flamey was the catalyst. you happen to be the gas :3
carlolopez77: sadly though, war is war. and not all of us make it back. one of men, HQ5, died in the fighting. he was a brave soldier. young, eager, and full of life. it was so sad to see him snuffed away.
alexoftheaura: Ted was so filled with sorrow at the loss of his son that he fled
alexoftheaura: only reappearing on those rare occasions
carlolopez77: Ted lurks the corners of the battlefield known as college dorms. searching, hunting, for the one who took his son.
carlolopez77: but every now and then, comes to my secret location to restock on supplies.
carlolopez77: but the one who took his 2nd son was unknown. and up until now, he has not been captured.
alexoftheaura: D:
carlolopez77: he sneds his first son, (me) to search for him. but when he failed, he was sent back to retreive the body of HQ5 from the battlefield. which mysteriously vanished
alexoftheaura: Some say he faked his own death and now sneals in enemy territory trying to end the war
carlolopez77: but until those rumors are confirmed, tedward continues to sneal in college dorms....
carlolopez77: oh and alus invented snealing in the middle of the battlefield.
alexoftheaura: he was suffering from severe exhaustion
alexoftheaura: and needed to get away fast
carlolopez77: lolololololol.
carlolopez77: hmm... oh yeah, i forgot.
carlolopez77: war also has traitors. every side has one.
carlolopez77: RK joker wanst a traitor, but he sure was annoying
carlolopez77: wasnt*
carlolopez77: soon, we were forced to hogtie him. his sentence was then read out by Timbers. "give him death!"
carlolopez77: and so he was stoned.
carlolopez77: but he escaped and join the kirbies.
carlolopez77: where he was soon forgotten as the war went on...

@Zucco: Yesssss

Steam

Smash Hero
I usually take an hour minimum on signatures I really care about.

but myth is right kinda.

You can make a Cookie-Cutter Signature in like 5 minutes if you're at least decent at photoshop.

for this reason I try to avoid grunge brushes just to stand out >.>

Vectors, Tech brushes, layer masks, and pen tool stuff is where its at. :3
I'd make it myself on gimp but I has no comp, only wii-net =/. you wont have to care about it either =P

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
carlolopez77: lol.
carlolopez77: we could unlock all lucario's **** mode by kidnapping chillin
alexoftheaura: or bring Azen back from his training deep in the mountains of Kanto
carlolopez77: Azen would then be forced to save his buddy. the moment apex sees his face, everybody who's unborn of the aura cowers in fear while every lucario cheers and unlocks **** mode.
alexoftheaura: Hands glowing with Aura
alexoftheaura: unworthy controllers shatter at their touch
carlolopez77: the moment they see the face of the enlightened one, the aura explodes into a furious tempo, the lucario's start an uprising, and at the word of the enlightened one, invade apex and Metaknights stronghold.
carlolopez77: they try to fight back, but resistance against the third coming is futile.
alexoftheaura: Only m2k manages to put up a fight
alexoftheaura: but he is eventually overwhelmed
carlolopez77: irl, he really does.
carlolopez77: Azen ususally beats him until M2K swallows his pride and his forced to use DDD to put up resistance
carlolopez77: ususally? rofl XD
alexoftheaura: it looks like lee martin went all lucario for the most part
carlolopez77: cool.
carlolopez77: at last he put up a good fight against DSF
carlolopez77: least*
carlolopez77: no shame in losing honorably.
alexoftheaura: nope
carlolopez77: back to the fantasy, the toppling of MK results in a power vaccum so strong war engulfs the smash scene as eeveryody tries to be No. 1
alexoftheaura: while the lucario's sit back and watch the chaos unfold
carlolopez77: lol. the hold back while the enlightened one plans his next move
carlolopez77: his next move, use his powers of resurrection to revive the fallen legendss of old.
alexoftheaura: and delivers a beautiful speech
alexoftheaura: that ends the fighting
alexoftheaura: with not a single dry eye in the community
carlolopez77: yes!
alexoftheaura: a new age of smah begins
alexoftheaura: smash*
carlolopez77: one where the n00bs and the prs coexist, where metaknight does not exist, where the power known as M2K has been vanquished once and for all.
alexoftheaura: The Sakurai shall descend from the heavens
carlolopez77: and the enlightened one returns to the mountains, despite the pleads of the lucarios to stay, saying he appears only when the time is right, and leaves when it is not.
alexoftheaura: and tripping shall vanish
carlolopez77: Then Sakurai shall descend from heaven, and congratulate the enlightened one for finally making his vision of smahs come true. (he was mindcontrolled by metaknight) and so they both ascend into heaven, as little pits sing alleluia.,
carlolopez77: wow. i think we just gave the smash version of the revelation.
alexoftheaura: but what of m2k?
alexoftheaura: he may have been influenced by evil
alexoftheaura: but he was pure of heart
alexoftheaura: and hoodie
carlolopez77: when the enlightened one vanquished the evil, M2K went with it. instead, only jason was left. left to make a new name and a new main. but evil never dies. it just evolves. as the being known as snake plotted his uprising. anbd the darkened one known as ally prepared his coming.
carlolopez77: "and at the coming of the third evil, the heavens shall tremble!"
alexoftheaura: =o
alexoftheaura: A thin Asian man shall step forth to chalenge this new threat
alexoftheaura: and shall reclaim his title as the King of Smash
alexoftheaura: the mental image this is giving me is amazing
carlolopez77: and so, with the leaving if the enlightened one, it is up to sephirothken to protect smash from evil.... but can his marth do it?
carlolopez77: the mental image the whole thing is giving me is amazing
carlolopez77: its so amazing, that i dont know what to make up next.
alexoftheaura: I've got different uniforms for each main in my head now lol
alexoftheaura: epic
carlolopez77: actually, i just had a thought
carlolopez77: what if every char decided to fight in world war 3?
alexoftheaura:
alexoftheaura: you mean the one we caused with our international kidnapping?
carlolopez77: think about it. i calll Kita as one of the frontliners
carlolopez77: lol. the appearance of Azen reawakened the dead warriors of old.
carlolopez77: in the midst of battle, he shall go first to the grave of milln saying "arise old lucario! for thy time has come to fight again!
alexoftheaura: their hands glowing with the Aura bestowed upon them by "The Chill One"
carlolopez77: and milln shall crawl out of brawl +. saying, out of the depths i have come to thy calling o pawsome one.
carlolopez77: this shall happen when lucarios are low on fighters.
alexoftheaura: Xavant shall arise fromthe depths of chaos
alexoftheaura: scythe in hand
alexoftheaura: to fight by our side
carlolopez77: then azen shall fire a eacon of aura.
carlolopez77: beacon*
alexoftheaura: even Lycan will arise
carlolopez77: and from the forest behind the lines come the lost ones
alexoftheaura: using his newfound medical knowledge
alexoftheaura: keeping us at full power
carlolopez77: yep
carlolopez77: and
carlolopez77: azen shall yell out in themiddle of the battlefield. "Cousin! your IRC is dead! we are losing our chillness and awesome!"
carlolopez77: and out of the floor comes trexxen. in all his old glory
carlolopez77: wearing armor made of the essence of the IRC.
carlolopez77: shining in gold.
carlolopez77: he then comes to stauffy and linkshot, taking the jewel of the IRC from then sayong "you have much yet to learn" and uses its power to increase the aura by 100000000000%
alexoftheaura:
carlolopez77: ****. you cant get these kinds of images from drugs
carlolopez77: i can already see stauffy in full battle armor
alexoftheaura: With black raven wings
carlolopez77: oh oh! and stauffy shall slay the mighty tyrant in a grueling battle where a lucky dsmash saves him from the jaws of death.
carlolopez77: he shall come back to the base maimed, but congratulated for his feat.
carlolopez77: and lo, zucco shall win battle after battle, covered completely in his armor of lolis, and contoniue to rep lucario so hard nobody knows what hit them. his only nemesis shall be rookie, the fox. who shall continually face off with him yet cannot truly defeat him and his fighting spirit
carlolopez77: RJ, in a complete military getup, barks orders around the camp and keeps it from falling apart.
alexoftheaura: Trebla shall keep the opposition distracted with a highly flashy combat style that only he can truly pull off
carlolopez77: lol. good one
carlolopez77: and Phi1ny3, in a scientist get up, rarely goes to the field of battle without his "discoveries" aka, his tools of destruction backing him up.
alexoftheaura: Flamey uses his ambiguous gender and acts as spy, infiltrating the highest ranks of our opposition
carlolopez77: his machines and weapons of SCIENCE! are used as the ultimate WMD.
alexoftheaura: powered by chill and aura
carlolopez77: yes. of course.
carlolopez77: and Milln, in his grizzled old age, teaches the ways of the inner fire to the new eager young soldiers. ready to go to battle despite the outdated data.
alexoftheaura: while using his Luc+ hitstun to incapacitate enemy forces
alexoftheaura: Kita will leak fake weaknesses to the opposition
carlolopez77: and Kita, while never being able to agree with flamey, manages to survive the frontlines. he evolves into the ultimate pinnacle of furriness. sowing fear, havoc, and hypocrisy whereever he goes.
carlolopez77: oh yes how could i forget.
carlolopez77: Alus takes advantage of people thinking he's a girl, to escape harm by the enemies. but he unlocks **** mode when somebody dares call him alice. his rage and slap-happiness cannot be outmatched. and even the invincible Azen has to duck when he gets fired up.
carlolopez77: so... who else can we weave into thisd epic tale of war, tragedy, and the awesomeness of lucario?
carlolopez77: srsly though. the mental image of stauffy vs Tyrant sends shivers down my spine from pure awesome ness.
alexoftheaura: Aurasmash, using his relatively unknown status and far off location provides shelter to newcarios seeking refuge away from the fighting.
carlolopez77: yes. the riolu's must be protected!
carlolopez77: the riolu's,, the injured, and the occasional aura filled ones.
carlolopez77: idk how much trouble we would be in for even posting this on the boards.
alexoftheaura: depends on where you post it
alexoftheaura: wait
alexoftheaura: wtf am I doing during all of this?
carlolopez77: your whats causing alus to ****!
carlolopez77: flamey was the catalyst. you happen to be the gas :3
carlolopez77: sadly though, war is war. and not all of us make it back. one of men, HQ5, died in the fighting. he was a brave soldier. young, eager, and full of life. it was so sad to see him snuffed away.
alexoftheaura: Ted was so filled with sorrow at the loss of his son that he fled
alexoftheaura: only reappearing on those rare occasions
carlolopez77: Ted lurks the corners of the battlefield known as college dorms. searching, hunting, for the one who took his son.
carlolopez77: but every now and then, comes to my secret location to restock on supplies.
carlolopez77: but the one who took his 2nd son was unknown. and up until now, he has not been captured.
alexoftheaura: D:
carlolopez77: he sneds his first son, (me) to search for him. but when he failed, he was sent back to retreive the body of HQ5 from the battlefield. which mysteriously vanished
alexoftheaura: Some say he faked his own death and now sneals in enemy territory trying to end the war
carlolopez77: but until those rumors are confirmed, tedward continues to sneal in college dorms....
carlolopez77: oh and alus invented snealing in the middle of the battlefield.
alexoftheaura: he was suffering from severe exhaustion
alexoftheaura: and needed to get away fast
carlolopez77: lolololololol.
carlolopez77: hmm... oh yeah, i forgot.
carlolopez77: war also has traitors. every side has one.
carlolopez77: RK joker wanst a traitor, but he sure was annoying
carlolopez77: wasnt*
carlolopez77: soon, we were forced to hogtie him. his sentence was then read out by Timbers. "give him death!"
carlolopez77: and so he was stoned.
carlolopez77: but he escaped and join the kirbies.
carlolopez77: where he was soon forgotten as the war went on...
So much amazing I have to shut my computer down now bye

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Alas, Apex looks impossible to me at this point...oh well...there's always MLG Dallas...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Money...it's always money. And since plane ticket prices increase daily...yeah.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
how much though.

if the deficit isn't that much I might be able to call in a favor for someone who owes me.

Zucco

Smash Master
RT find a way to go!

The only thing im not looking forward to at Apex is the Lucario ditto. If I have to play any of you in bracket, dont expect me to use Lucario.

I can't go to Apex because of parent johns. So I'm going to watch the stream.

But chances are the universe is going to **** with me, so could someone do me a solid and record the stream just in case? I'll owe you a huge one forever.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I have like $150ish dollars, I would need like...probably like 300-350ish dollars to cover airplane, housing (which I would have to find), food, plus a little extra for emergency. So yeah...it's almost impossible at this point. The sad part is that I am probably going to get that much AFTER Apex so...maybe I'll use it to go to some other tourney or buy a new laptop or something.

I come out a winner either way, just won't end up at Apex, lol. I really do appreciate the offer though, but you don't have to give me money. I always feel bad when I borrow money. :)

There will always be big tourneys anyways. ;)

Milln

Smash Champion
Awesome Alex convo.

I never understand why I'm usually depicted as old/grizzled in recaps of Lucarios. Everyone remembers me for my (awesome) guide that I stopped updating when I moved over to Plus instead of, say, the multiple tournaments i've won or placed top 8 in.

I'm not complaining, i'm just befuddled at what everyone is remembered as. Great Teacher Milln, huh.

GTO Reference. Go watch it.

Top Bottom