• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

You asked them huh?

You could've just locked this before leaving, would've been much easier and would've forced some productivity.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It wouldn't have forced any sort of productivity, and the fact that you actually think it would have is laughable.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Flamey, I've seen some bad things in my internet life.
But that...that's just awful.

Milln

Smash Champion
The seller barely even describes them and only puts up pictures cause he knows that they'll sell on their own just because they're touhou items and people interested will mindlessly buy them.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
$70 usd for 8cm high dolls

-_-
DUDE I'VE SEEN **** LIKE THAT GO FOR LIKE $140-$200+ EASY.

AND JUDGING FROM THE "COLLECTION" IMAGES YOU CAN SEE JUST ON GOOGLE, I'VE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT EVERY JAPANESE CONSUMER MUST HAVE A RIDICULOUS SALARY AND MORE MONEY TO BURN THAN A SQUIRREL VENDOR AT A CAT CONVENTION.

(ALSO MY BALLS WAS A MANGA, NOT AN ANIME [WHICH APPARENTLY MEANS WEIRD JAPANESE COMIC BOOK]. I JUST FINISHED IT AND TBH I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE JUST BASED ON HOW ABSURD IT WAS. DUDE GETS THE QUEEN OF HELL TRAPPED IN HIS TESTICLES. IT REMINDED ME WHY I DON'T READ ANYTHING FROM JAPAN. WTF)
j

Yes. They are.

Considering Sonic is a terrible character, Lucario will prolly live to 186% and get a huge FCAS.

Top Bottom