• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

I have a Big Brother poster hung up in my room. Lol.

I've already read Brave New World, only it was in Spanish.

I've also read The Time Machine, which was AMAZING.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Lucarios im cool with who arent disgusting basically.
I probably don't count.

meh.

my fault anyway.

trying to clean up though.

Today's surprise smashfest was fun, played at lot of the snake and Olimar MUs.

I still need to utilt more wtf.

Zucco

Smash Master
LOL

There have been MUCH worse endings in anime. Soul Eater's ending was almost average. ;-;

Try DN Angel or Darker than Black's endings.
go watch Episode 2 of Mistudomoe :bee:

this has nothing to do with the quote. Just ****ing do it.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I'ma have to say Gurren Lagann's ending was pretty terrible. Hated it.

I've been re-reading soul eater, so I might watch the anime version. More so considering that Soul Eater has been removed from many sites due to copyright stuff...

Zucco

Smash Master
I'ma have to say Gurren Lagann's ending was pretty terrible. Hated it.

I've been re-reading soul eater, so I might watch the anime version. More so considering that Soul Eater has been removed from many sites due to copyright stuff...
What was wrong with Gurren Lagann's ending? Bitter sweet endings are a nice change of pace.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
What was wrong with Gurren Lagann's ending? Bitter sweet endings are a nice change of pace.
Bitter sweet, yes. But They worship a bum thinking he's a hero saving the planet, but instead he's teaching some kid to drill. WTF

Steam

Smash Hero
I need the help of a graphic artist who can make me a good furry sig for someone who is about to lose a bet to me, anyone who helps me I will love forever <3

Stealth, seriously, stop trying to troll us here. So just because Alex says the truth, that is the opposite of the stereotype, he's trolling?

Please man.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Actually, I'm a bit curious too; of the number of Lucario mains who aren't furries.

You got me... who else?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Actually, I'm a bit curious too; of the number of Lucario mains who aren't furries.

You got me... who else?
A lot of lucario mains are not. However they don't post here because the some of the ones that do post here, are.
Its a good.... uh... I dunno, numbers have left me.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
The REAL lucario stereotype isn't exactly that we're furries, but rather, we're of some sort of sexual deviant. Zucco is a lolicon, for example.

Browny

Smash Hater
You just made up that theory to explain what you have observed. Also your focus is rather narrow.

I believe the term is 'fudging the hypothesis'.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Or Myth. :p

Or anybody on FA for that matter.
I really really don't like making signatures.

Most signatures these days are grunge brushes and Photoshop effects that takes 5 minutes (if that long) to look up and do... And people really get praised for them for some reason...

Its not wrong to be furry, but the "shove it in your face" type of furry really bugs me.

Furries baw all the time about tolerance, but if you have it shoved in someone's face in the most awkward way possible how on Earth do you expect them to be tolerant of it?

A lot of the time I have to ask myself how do non-furries tolerate some of the things people do in #lucario?

Its sad that its sort of taboo even to talk about metagaming stuff here. I've had people ask me like a dozen times "Why are you posting metagame stuff in the Lucario GD?"

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I really really don't like making signatures.

Most signatures these days are grunge brushes and Photoshop effects that takes 5 minutes (if that long) to look up and do... And people really get praised for them for some reason...
I usually take an hour minimum on signatures I really care about.

but myth is right kinda.

You can make a Cookie-Cutter Signature in like 5 minutes if you're at least decent at photoshop.

for this reason I try to avoid grunge brushes just to stand out >.>

Vectors, Tech brushes, layer masks, and pen tool stuff is where its at. :3

Its not wrong to be furry, but the "shove it in your face" type of furry really bugs me.

Furries baw all the time about tolerance, but if you have it shoved in someone's face in the most awkward way possible how on Earth do you expect them to be tolerant of it?
Nothing further.

Pun not intended.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Its sad that its sort of taboo even to talk about metagaming stuff here. I've had people ask me like a dozen times "Why are you posting metagame stuff in the Lucario GD?"
It's most likely because of the habit of it getting drowned out by other not-as-important things, as has happened.

To me it seems like a valid question actually.

But still, it would be nice if that weren't the case.

Zucco

Smash Master
The REAL lucario stereotype isn't exactly that we're furries, but rather, we're of some sort of sexual deviant. Zucco is a lolicon, for example.
I really branded myself for life haven't I? lol ah whatever. I know what I like.

Ksizzle is not a furry
RJ is not a furry
Junebug is not a furry
Shippo IS A FURRY.

these are the few Lucarios that I live near enough to know about.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
I say we don't.

Can't we just skip all of that and get on with a different topic?

I'm not saying I speak for anyone other than myself, but I'm really not liking this topic.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol at different topic. Some kind of weird fetish is talked about every single day here.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Hi I'm Linkshot.
I'm a kid at heart and one of the biggest supporters of Brawl Minus out there.
I've grown up with cats since I was born, so they are my favourite animal.
I'm NOT bestial. I DON'T dress up.
I'm just another energetic guy :3

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I really branded myself for life haven't I? lol ah whatever. I know what I like.

Ksizzle is not a furry
RJ is not a furry
Junebug is not a furry
Shippo IS A FURRY.

these are the few Lucarios that I live near enough to know about.
Junebug said:
im pretty furry right now
RJ is close enough.

Ksizzl I remember something else is wrong with him but I forget what.

Top Bottom