• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
Darn, the flowers have been claimed? Looks like I won't be getting married any time soon lul. Lucario and I will have to wait X3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's why I put a question mark at the end of bachelor, auto~.

C'mon man, keep up with me.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Flamey accepted the proposal secretly and hasn't told us because Flamey is on a plane to furry Disneyland (or wherever you people like to travel but Flamey can still have fun) for the mildly furry pedo honeymoon. That's the way I interpreted the question mark. It's a possibility since Flamey hasn't been posting.

Also the tilde goes on the other side of auto.

Milln

Smash Champion
*brings his Hermit Mountain with him* I heard Kay, my little godson, was proposed to. When is the event occuring? I must make plans.

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
i remember accepting his proposal for you XP
Ohoh, yes of course. You pulled off being me so well.

As for the awesome wedding of awesome...Is the food going to be good? Like seriously, the food really makes a wedding worth while or not.

Top Bottom