• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I might go to the Dallas one. I assume Trela might go to it too. But it's so far off, I haven't even thought about it...

He also mentioned something about possibly going to the Raleigh one too...

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I do! What am I doing?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271111

Basically recording our DAir stuff. We got a few techs that we use sometimes unconsciously and if we had a greater control of it we would be a little better off I think. THANKS SOOO MUCH!

Warning, people have tried to record and post it, but...

Espy's computer blew up, and our DAir tech is like cursed to not go on YouTube. They are the cursed techs.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Lucarios, what's up in here? I haven't trolledImeanvisited you guys in like 5 days.

Milln

Smash Champion
I'll do it sometime. I don't have my Dazzle with me and I don't even think I know where my wii is, let alone have a copy of Brawl at the moment. One the ingredients are gathered, I'll definitely do it for you guys.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Yayyyyy!

Thanks, Milln-sama-sensei-dono-tan. Just don't be surprised if some machinery does blow up due to it because of its awesomeness.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
so guys...

im stuck here at home with a broken GC controller while talking with alex who's riding a batman rollercoaster as i speak.

**** i need a vacation :<

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
**** Praxis and MikeHAAAAZZZZZEEEEEEUHHHH came to the LGD.

Flamey study my long as butt post about Peach in the Peach match-up thread and you'll be fine.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Well that topic didn't go far. NEXT TOPIC!!!

Who is the best Pokemon champion?
Blue
Red
Lance
Steven
Wallace
Cynthia

If you don't vote Cynthia then you're not a Lucario main.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Red doesn't count since you never fight him as the Pokemon Champion. Otherwise it'd be him.

So Blue.

Top Bottom