• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assuming Meta Knight was banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
(this isn't a thread to argue anything about the ban at all, just assume this is an alternate universe where the ban happened, every TO followed it, and you accepted it like the grown-ups you are)

Would you keep playing Brawl? Who would you main?

It'd be interesting to know who all the MK mains would switch to.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I already half main Snake, I'd probably replace MK with Marth. I very very highly doubt it will ever happen though.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Marth. though i suck with him. I'd expect him to jump up on the tier list due to all of the new mains. I'm currently logged in from a retirement home, visiting my mums mom.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If anyone here thinks that suddenly switching from MK to Marth will be a walk in the park, you're up for a really rude awakening if MK gets banned.

Just saying.

etecoon

Smash Hero
If anyone here thinks that suddenly switching from MK to Marth will be a walk in the park, you're up for a really rude awakening if MK gets banned.

Just saying.
I don't think anyone is unaware of the fact that marth is much harder than MK(or that every other character in brawl is harder than MK for that matter), just similarities in the playstyle make him appealing, he's also a really fun character.

I've also always wanted to play diddy but until one of my current characters gets banned I wouldn't be able to justify the amount of time that would take

DZhou

Smash Journeyman
I usually only use MK against Snake... so get better with DDD...?

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I would main Jigglypuff.

Wait, I already do.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Maybe it's just me but Wario is the closest to MK aerial-wise, so I'd go Wario.
But I don't think I would need to anyway, I already havelike 4 mains >.>

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I wouldn't worry about MK being banned anytime soon :/.

I was gonna pick him up as one of my characters but meh. I don't feel like putting in work only for him to get the boot. I'm confident he'll stay, but we'll see, I can't read the future.

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
Dedede, with Wario as a secondary, and maybe a little Marth. And Kirby for fun, lol.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
since most ontario TOs have banned MK,im going back to Fox(my original main and a char i still practice to this day) and im gonna pick up Sheik also.......im far from a tier *****,just enjoy chars that can offensively **** ppl lol

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
I would use Game and Watch more since his metagame would improve without Meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom