• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Qusestion. Get an Answer.

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
I meant when he goes for gimps. He can chain at least 2 or 3 fairs together without any real challenge.

Choice

Smash Champion
DI up and away and sdi up+ away or forward, iunno. i figure at low %'s you wanna just move away, but at high %'s you want to sdi forward so you dont get into the blast zone.

for reals save jump though. if you're jumping make sure its to side b or whatever to saftey or air dodge onto the stage.

MARLX

Smash Journeyman
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

Would falco's meta game be better if we auto cancel his airials?

Sage1400

Smash Cadet
With gamecube controller, when you dacus via Z button, can it go as far as using the A button?

:phone:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
How do I beat a really jab happy Falco with MK? That thing wrecks the spacing of my fairs and everything, nado is too slow and I can't usually GSL in time.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
I never said you cant dacus without setting z to attack.
With gamecube controller, when you dacus via Z button, can it go as faras using the A button? Only with Z set to attack. You cant dacus maximum length without using the claw method (the A button) or setting Z to attack. An extreme example of this is Sheik. She can only dacus using the Claw method or setting Z to attack. Falco can still dacus with Z, it just wont be as far.

Sage1400

Smash Cadet
I never said you cant dacus without setting z to attack.
With gamecube controller, when you dacus via Z button, can it go as faras using the A button? Only with Z set to attack. You cant dacus maximum length without using the claw method (the A button) or setting Z to attack. An extreme example of this is Sheik. She can only dacus using the Claw method or setting Z to attack. Falco can still dacus with Z, it just wont be as far.
Yeah thanks. But even when I set my z to attack I can't go as far. Is that just me failing at it with z? Lol

:phone:

Choice

Smash Champion
i feel like its easier to do up twice than down up, personally. though i guess that would make the transition from learning to buffer dash attack to buffering dacus easier.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
control stick to side -> c-up or c-down -> control stick to neutral position -> c-up

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Blub, I gotta practice it later. Also, is it considered the most useful out of SHDL?
It's very useful out of SHDL and Dthrow. Other than that, I'm not sure. I would say don't rely on bdacus for kills or you will become predictable, and don't mistake difficulty of the move for the usefulness of it.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
Same as with gamecube controller.
roll and while being in roll animation press A + direction.

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
Do we get the weird landing lag glitch that happens when you land after using a special recovery move?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I can not for the life of me figure out how to jump in this game.
Is it even possible? I mean I've seen videos but I can't get the controls down.

Top Bottom