• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Qusestion. Get an Answer.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Abel1994... Just stop.

eschemat, if you're talking about regular dacus, it is a little tricky to master, but you just gotta practice it. The controls are Dash -> C-Stick Down -> Up on the Control Pad + Attack Button. What I would suggest doing is changing your L or R button to attack (whichever one you don't use Shield for). It might be a little easier that way.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
How do I reliably kill with Falco? I know his killing power is actually pretty good. Fsmash is strong. Usmash is strong enough but I have trouble finding openings. I end up racking them up to upper 100s and killing with dtilt lol. I need some tips to help me land kills.

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
Just Had To State That Off The Ledge Lasers Help's A Ton In Falco's Gameplay.

Edit: How Do We Handle Ike's Jab?

OffTopic: Is There A Way To Change My Username?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
How do I reliably kill with Falco? I know his killing power is actually pretty good. Fsmash is strong. Usmash is strong enough but I have trouble finding openings. I end up racking them up to upper 100s and killing with dtilt lol. I need some tips to help me land kills.
Our best kill move is u-smash
Short hop airdodge mindgames. SHAD > us-mash or f-smash.

Reverse aerial rush bair.

BDACUS

Charge f-smash facing away from them, and hope they come rushing in and get hit by the tip :troll:

And other stuff if they're at high enough percents.

Klutch

Smash Rookie
Is there a way around Zero Suit's Dsmash? Dsmash > Dsmash > Fsmash is getting me every time, I'm sure there's someway around it...

When facing MK, how do I punish Up B? If they Up B, attack right before they hit the ground, it seems like they can Up B instantly, I can't hit them...

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Dsmash*2>anything is a true combo sorry (and not even the worst she can do to you), just don't get hit by the first Dsmash.

And MK's glide attack doesn't have any landing lag so you better not try to punish it when he does it on landing.
But you can shield the Up B hit and punish before he can go into glide.

!!!RM!!!

Smash Journeyman
If he glide attacks your shield, you can grab depending on spacing.
Actually, if you try to grab a properly timed glide attack OoS then you're gonna get shuttle loop'd. Shuttle Loop, Ftilt, Dtilt, invince on both rolls, and spot dodge all come out before grab.

If they don't time the glide attack right then by all means go to town. :p

Quick question. When your opponent is at kill percents for Usmash and Bair, is it better to keep camping and punish his approach or fish for an opening up close?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
defenitely go for the defensive reactionary kill move imo, its far more guaranteed.

if the guy is on the ground, you could approach him with shL dacus, but he might see it coming, shield and **** you for it, where as if the mk is at 115, and down smashes/nairs your shield, you know its a guaranteed death.

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
How should I play on luigi's mansion? How can I avoid stuff like olimar chaining upsmashes on the first floor? Should I tech the roof or try to tech roll on the floor?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
How should I play on luigi's mansion? How can I avoid stuff like olimar chaining upsmashes on the first floor? Should I tech the roof or try to tech roll on the floor?
The real question is...why are you playing on that stage to begin with besides for lulz.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
My question is why havent u answered him properly xD
I dont think anyone here can answer that with a legitimate matter of fact final say answer...

Just choose one it really doesnt matter too much cuz either way u tech u can get punished. But just treat it like a small fd with falco try and camp/side_B jabs wall combos etc etc. you'd be better off if you could destroy the building fast that way u have way more room to navigate.

Happy kaspy? ;3

What % snake utilt kill falco with DI?

sooshi shef

Smash Cadet
Hey this is completely off topic but has anyone ever considered a Super Smash Bros. vs. Capcom fighting game and if so what do you think. I don't really care if it's spam, just want to know.

Top Bottom