• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I swear dude, you have the most convenient lag spikes in your favor. -_- I think it was six times I was mashing Up B to Aether, but it wouldn't start to come out until AFTER you hit me.

In other news: I kinda went beast mode on you there the first stock of Lylat the first time we went there. :D

Also: Falcon vs Ganondorf was lulz. You 0-death me, I 0-death you, I knee you but somehow die first.

And what was that aetherspike vs raptor boost spike battle? lol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
thats how tiers work. I found out something weird about my self today i feel a lot more confident talking spanish than english lol. Wonder why don't really speak it more than english and i think in english o well.

Also idk if anyone has mentioned this before but does youtube suck for you guys now? It takes for ever to load videos sometimes specially smash videos :(

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i should be home from class in 20-25 minutes if anyone wants to wifi me in that time. I'll open with Ike and switch to Pikachu eventually.

Palpi

Smash Hero
oh **** ussi getting back into things. good ****

EDIT:remember when stingers said ren did some crazy grab release thing on the smasville platform and we didnt know what it was?

I did on pink_fresh's lucas (****ING AMAZING BTW) i was on the plat, i grabbed him, 1 pummel and he instantly ground released, i repeated this 5-6 times until i got to 1 side, grab released to jab combo and he died, it was ****ing rediculous.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I turned on brawl, and played a CPU just to refresh the controls... First thing i do is TRIP...... bad sign?

Oh and anyone wanna brawl me?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I swear dude, you have the most convenient lag spikes in your favor. -_- I think it was six times I was mashing Up B to Aether, but it wouldn't start to come out until AFTER you hit me.

In other news: I kinda went beast mode on you there the first stock of Lylat the first time we went there. :D

Also: Falcon vs Ganondorf was lulz. You 0-death me, I 0-death you, I knee you but somehow die first.

And what was that aetherspike vs raptor boost spike battle? lol
-Shrugs- That's why I don't play wifi. It's stupid. And it seems that only gay **** was happening to you, but I screwed up a hell lot on my end.

I don't try on wifi. Even if I did, the lag would forbid me for giving 100% since I suck that much at it.

I probably am the worst when it comes to transitioning from wifi to offline or vice versa.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
From brawling a bit on wifi, i analyzed my problems being:

I rush
I spam hoping something works
I can't input my commands correctly
I hate wifi
I lost my ability to space
I'm dair happy
I can't SH for my life

i hate wifi...

help?

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
From brawling a bit on wifi, i analyzed my problems being:

I rush
I spam hoping something works
I can't input my commands correctly
I hate wifi
I lost my ability to space
I'm dair happy
I can't SH for my life

i hate wifi...

help?
Quit life and go back to Pika.

Other news, I'm back home from Buffalo so I have wireless internet to play. So I'm probably game this whole break, at least late nights.

(Steals silver for the sake of Soul Silver, GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL)

metroid1117

Smash Master
OH okay! That's seems like something I'd do with y'all. I play piano too Metroid! :D How long have you been playing? 14 years right here. :)
Hmm... I've probably been playing for around that same amount of time as well. Kimchi and Brett (who's majoring in performance? Correct me if I'm wrong) play piano as well.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Hmm... I've probably been playing for around that same amount of time as well. Kimchi and Brett (who's majoring in performance? Correct me if I'm wrong) play piano as well.
Wow so Ike mains play piano?

lol we should have an Ike-mains-who-play-piano tiers list. XD

I need to get to practicing so I can get high tier! >:I

Shinde425

Smash Apprentice
I wanna play you guys sometime. I borrowed my friend's wii for a little bit, so I can wifi again and practice my Pika for secondary. (My wii got stolen and I'm not gonna replace it just yet so I did the next best thing)

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I can put anything you want. Just request w/e match. I saved most of them. Some I forgot to save. If you give me a list of 2 or 3, I'll pick out the first one available.
Let's see...

The first Lylat Match
Falcon vs Ganondorf (as that match was epicly lulzy)
Ike vs PT @ PS1

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
LMAO Ike with our faces on his? That's kinda awkward...
It's possible to make a texture hack like that btw
Oh my goodness. I would pay money to play an Ike hack with my face on it. And... I can't decide if I'm joking or not. Really.

I am ashamed. You should be watching the whole LOTR extended edition series with a girl instead, like I was doing.
I don't try on wifi. Even if I did, the lag would forbid me for giving 100% since I suck that much at it.

I probably am the worst when it comes to transitioning from wifi to offline or vice versa.
I dunno... I think you do a better job going from offline to online than I do. I think about everyone does.
Probably my last week of playing Wifi then putting it away for a while. Hit me up if you guys want to play me as I'm off for this entire week.
Awwww. How long is this while? Until the semester's over? I'll see if I can hit you up sometime this week.
Correcting. I thought about it at one point, but it only took me a few seconds to realize I just don't like practicing enough to be a performance major. My concentration instrument is piano, though, and my teacher seems to think I'm one of the more talented concentration students in the school who could have pulled off being a performance major if I wanted to. *shrugs* My life plan is to tune and repair pianos though. Whatever degree I end up getting sort of won't matter, especially if I end up self-employed as I am now planning.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Oh my goodness. I would pay money to play an Ike hack with my face on it. And... I can't decide if I'm joking or not. Really.
Richard hacked luis' face onto falco but it's kind of like if someone took a picture of a dog and then wrapped it around your face. They eyes don't match up its sort of like a tatoo if you don't get the picture yet.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
My Ike with my face on it would look stupid. I have a stupid face... <_<;

Let me be in da combo vid if there is a next one! :( I have some coo replays.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
My Ike with my face on it would look stupid. I have a stupid face... <_<;

Let me be in da combo vid if there is a next one! :( I have some coo replays.
There is no combo video going on. And if there was, I already went over this with you. You will be on the receiving end of the combo video, not the one dishing it out.

Shinde425

Smash Apprentice
Aww man, I was all into the idea of a combo video that my Ike could be featured in xP

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
If there WERE to be another Ike boards video, it would only feature the well-known, best, and most active Ikes, sort of like the other one. And we'd have to take time planning it out and actually get someone to put it together.

My post from before was pretty much a joke, even though I'd really like to see another Ike boards combo video.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
If there WERE to be another Ike boards video, it would only feature the well-known, best, and most active Ikes, sort of like the other one. And we'd have to take time planning it out and actually get someone to put it together.

My post from before was pretty much a joke, even though I'd really like to see another Ike boards combo video.
1) If the underrated players have an issue with it, then they shoudl suck it up and compile one of their own.

2) I would want to see a new Ike board montage within 6 months to a full year that way it's easier to see how far they've advanced within the time frame

Edit:
You could just flat out say "you probably suck and we don't want you in the vid". That'd be straightforward and honest.
No-one said that, someone must be very conscious about his skill level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom