• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Naw it just means tha--*gets shot*

Arabian avatar? wut =/
I think I might've seen a pic of bored before at one of the tournaments he went to, i think.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Naw Bored looked had a Arabian avatar a while back so San thought he looked like it.

I did too.

EDIT: Yea he had one on his AiB account as his avi remember?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Dang, girls are so cute and cuddly. Why do they have boyfriends?
Extra challenge?
I'll say yes to this one. =D

Why am I not worried about my piano jury?
Why am I not asleep?
Hmmmmmm-- *passes out*

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
It's 5:20 AM here and I still didn't fall asleep.

2 hrs sleep here I come

Shinde425

Smash Apprentice
Apparently, this thread may have fallen off topic but whatever. xD Are these boards pretty active? (Like daily posts active?)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Apparently, this thread may have fallen off topic but whatever. xD Are these boards pretty active? (Like daily posts active?)
Yeah we are usually pretty active, off topic topics are the best!!! =] lol usually people post daily, I don't know if you qualify for bored's criticism right now but whatever.
What is up Ikes? Is Bored+Brett gonna be at Phase 4?

@Mr. Doom--- Bomanda??? whats that? Is that that pokemon? lol

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Slaps-- I really really doubt I'll be at Phase 4 now, unfortunately.
Found out my piano jury is the Monday following that... NOT the Monday following HOBO...
Still not going to HOBO though.
I don't think I'll be attending any tournaments until after my semester is over.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Slaps-- I really really doubt I'll be at Phase 4 now, unfortunately.
Found out my piano jury is the Monday following that... NOT the Monday following HOBO...
Still not going to HOBO though.
I don't think I'll be attending any tournaments until after my semester is over.
Awwwww =[... I am pretty sure I will be at Phase 4.. From the looks of it I will be repping Ike =] you know thats a good thing lol. Unfortunately I have a harder time offline then online. I have this wierd mindset that if I am playing online I always believe 100% of the time I am better than the person I am playing but when i play offline and see a name i have heard of as a good player before I lose that mindset and worry. I don't know why it happens, it just does =\... any hints on how to clear that? I wanna do as best I can at Phase 4 because like a week after is my B-day! =] lol maybe b-day phase again lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Dang, girls are so cute and cuddly. Why do they have boyfriends?
Extra challenge?
I'll say yes to this one. =D

Why am I not worried about my piano jury?
Why am I not asleep?
Hmmmmmm-- *passes out*
Brett especially likes the ones that are fat. More cuddling.

And I'm not coming to Phase 4.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
lol yea. Bored looked like what I thought he looked like cause I already knew what he looked liked, just forgot. Weren't you in the picture too, A_B?

metroid1117

Smash Master
PROFILES...

Are we doing them and when? Then we can all see what each other looks like haha (stalkerish, but w/e).

And d*****, orgo and psych midterms tomorrow.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
PROFILES

I agree. We should really do those profile things. Get 'em done over the winter break. And stop blowing it off. For realsies this time. METROID CAME OUT OF LURK STATUS ON HIS OWN TO SAY IT. That means it's important.
We were too busy staring at brett's amazing figure.
I'M SO **** SEXY. You guys should hear my voice too, if you haven't. I got a shoutout from someone saying they masturbated to my voice over livestream. Whether or not that person was a man is irrelevant. Perhaps I'll leave an audio clip of my voice on my Ike profile thing.
Brett especially likes the ones that are fat. More cuddling
That's right, I like my 125 pounds of sexy being crushed by 370 pounds of pure cushion.
*shudder*

By the way, I'm going to test out a few text colors in my next few posts. Because I want to make myself feel more special than the people with default text. That was silver up there.

Good time to test out my dark red with RedX's red right next to it....
It's definitely different enough. And I like the dark red. Am I special enough? I dunno, I kinda like the silver. It's slightly subtle.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Asian Ike mains look better than any other character mains(not sure about Marth but he's gay) =p

And lol at thread name, I don't think a goddess like Ashunera owns a Starbucks o-o

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Ditto'd inui the day I got back to the northeast, went to last hit pretty much every match except one where he wrecked the **** out of dodged. From the dittos he learned about back throw to dash attack, jab to bair, jab and dtilt at the edge, and another thing that I cant remember off the top of my head. He admits he needs to learn more about ike but as far as being an ike player goes he's definitely legit, smart play and baiting goes a long way.

Insert inactivity johns here.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Code:
#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
   printf ("I just wrote in C.\n");
   printf ("Profile things? You mean like this?\n");
   printf ("http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Smasher:Mr._Doom\n");
   printf ("By the way, Slaps, \"Bomanda\" is Salamence.\n");
   return 0;
}

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I will do a bio, metroid, how about you make the thread and we will give you the information

or is it going on this thread?
I'm just curious as to what kind of info is going to be put into the bio. RL facts about the player, or a short blurb about the player outside of Brawl.

Also, are we going to be limiting it to a "Hall of Fame" sort of thing? Or perhaps simply the more reknown players from the Ike boards that are respectible or contributed (not troll or spam) to our branch of the community?

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Well my bio won't be but:

I played wifi since i got the game.
Found SOME activity in brawl near my town.
Highest place in tourney was my 4th one and I got 5th out of 18 going all Ike.
Am still trying to get out to bigger tourneys.

Not much to say. :/

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Profiles need to get done. I vote new thread... but only if we can get it stickied or something. The problem with putting them in Ashu's is that there's already so much **** in Ashu's OP.

And Kimchi, label me a senior critic, naow! That way I can put it in my profile and maybe get premium and make it my title (probably not). Anyways I can critique videos indefinitely cause I have nothing better to do anytime in the foreseeable future.

And Brett, no matter how much you may protest, I'm sigging your quote from earlier.

:034:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Ditto'd inui the day I got back to the northeast, went to last hit pretty much every match except one where he wrecked the **** out of dodged. From the dittos he learned about back throw to dash attack, jab to bair, jab and dtilt at the edge, and another thing that I cant remember off the top of my head. He admits he needs to learn more about ike but as far as being an ike player goes he's definitely legit, smart play and baiting goes a long way.

Insert inactivity johns here.
Agree. Inui is a smart player, and once he learns all the tricks of trade with Ike, I can see him being a top 3-5 Ike. From what I've seen, that's all he does, he baits people into his attacks and proceeds to punish. With this all being said, I don't think he's top 5 YET.

In no particular order: San, Kirk, Me, Ren, Lee, Durango (if he is still active) are all clearly better than him. Everyone else is a toss up.

Edit: I remember when I made a profile on some website...I got too many messages from girls, which resulted in a manhunt from the guys. I will contribute to this profile thing with a picture that is not me.

-Wanders off to find a picture of Penta-

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I have no opinion of Inui one way or the other since I've only seen a few videos of his gameplay and I've never conversed with him at all. I get the feeling though that he's a little conceited about his BR status or something given that he never visits the Ike boards.

:034:

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I just wish Inui wasn't so ignorant about Ike and just bothered to learn things about Ike instead of making out-of-there opinions while still being very knowledgeable about the character he's talking about. If he at least lurked the Ike boards and gained knowledge about him, I'd be happy. If he came periodically and shared ideas and other information, etc, I'd be even happier.

Since Inui is obviously familiar to Ike at base level, if he bothered to at least seek out information pertaining to him, it would definitely make his Ike a lot better in a short period of time.

I'm glad to know Inui's still willing to know more about Ike, though, but I want to at least see him making more of an effort, especially since it appears there's a lot he's not aware of.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Your staying in NYC for the short time period ryko?

You should goto KTAR! (Keitaro's Tournament)

Havn't seen you since Viridian5, and we should get in some friendlies.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Awwwww =[... I am pretty sure I will be at Phase 4.. From the looks of it I will be repping Ike =] you know thats a good thing lol. Unfortunately I have a harder time offline then online. I have this wierd mindset that if I am playing online I always believe 100% of the time I am better than the person I am playing but when i play offline and see a name i have heard of as a good player before I lose that mindset and worry. I don't know why it happens, it just does =\... any hints on how to clear that? I wanna do as best I can at Phase 4 because like a week after is my B-day! =] lol maybe B-day phase again lol
Any response por favor? I would really appreciate a solution for this if anyone can help provide me with one... =\
PROFILES...

Are we doing them and when? Then we can all see what each other looks like haha (stalkerish, but w/e).

And d*****, orgo and psych midterms tomorrow.
I am down for doing profiles. Me and Mr. Doom can do a combined profile since we have a pic together =] lol
Code:
#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
   printf ("I just wrote in C.\n");
   printf ("Profile things? You mean like this?\n");
   printf ("http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Smasher:Mr._Doom\n");
   printf ("By the way, Slaps, \"Bomanda\" is Salamence.\n");
   return 0;
}
-_-... You are not talking in the 3rd person!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!??! You can't be the real MR. DOOM!!!!!!!

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Slaps, all I can possibly say to you is to control your offline/online ego or it'll get the best of you. Pretty much get out of the habit of thinking less of your opponent (even if he happens to be a scrub or at a lower caliber) and to expect the unexpected. Something that has been working for me as of late is to zone out everything in the room except the game, ignore the player's presence and then you should play as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom