• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Question about Ike's DACIT. We understand that when properly performed it covers a great amount of distance, and when performed incorrectly you'll end up dashing and throwing the item. But while practicing, I found an "in between." The in between is when Ike manages to do a DACIT, but it doesn't travel full distance. I was wondering how exactly to do this on command and whether or not it has any use in battle.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Not bad, I've seen vids with better image quality but the annotations and the 3-stocking of Fox on FD made up for it in awesomeness. It seemed to particularly be a little too sharp, any tools that can smooth it out? Kind of like the Deflicker thing in Brawl.

YouTube normally fails at video quality, although if you look up videos from The Onion they're all in actual HD widescreen; I envy them.

:034:

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Epic post count is gone, I'm still awesome though. Here's my latest attempt at the best quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDymp8VheTo

What do you guys think? The original file was 600 mb and the quality was amazing. I compressed it down to 20 mb and then uploaded it to youtube.
there's lines... wtf? idk what that is but its decent; test the recording stuff on me Bored. :D

EDIT: WMG got dat azz lawl

theeboredone

Smash Legend
there's lines... wtf? idk what that is but its decent; test the recording stuff on me Bored. :D
What lines are you talking about? And I don't do wifi, this was just friendlies between me and another person from Austin crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmCwosrwN_0

Now those have lines going through the characters. Don't know how to fix that.

Benji, I plan on making a wifi appearance over TG week, so maybe then.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
What lines are you talking about? And I don't do wifi, this was just friendlies between me and another person from Austin crew.

Benji, I plan on making a wifi appearance over TG week, so maybe then.
I saw like idk weird lines on this link...like breaks in the picture or something... not SUPER noticible but somewhat.

Shinde425

Smash Apprentice

Are you using a PVC-100? (I think its called) If you are, then my next question is did you convert the VOB file before uploading it? If yes again, then the answer is don't. Just upload the VOB file, it may take two tries but it has better quality. ^^ (At least to me)

Edit: Lol, "Posts: 1" (that was my first post here. xD)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Are you using a PVC-100? (I think its called) If you are, then my next question is did you convert the VOB file before uploading it? If yes again, then the answer is don't. Just upload the VOB file, it may take two tries but it has better quality. ^^ (At least to me)

Edit: Lol, "Posts: 1" (that was my first post here. xD)
No, I am not using a PVC thingy. Mine is a ATI 600 TV Wonder.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I knew it was going to be tough when kimchi IMed me the other day
"I'm starting to use cstick nair"

me: daaamn :(

Palpi

Smash Hero
i got ***** by pink fresh's 4 hour old samus with snake, until i whipped ike out.

i was ****ing around with snake alot of the time, but....samus is ****ing annoying on wifi

no kimchi, you are still wifi god to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom