• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Capture Cards can be made from decent to good or good to great by modifying the settings or using third party programs. Be sure to experiment with w/e you buy. It's what I've been doing.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Mine cost like $16-$20, and I'm doing alright.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I bought a dazzle for $50 from radioshack and then downloaded Pinnacle studios 12

And I can't make it to PolyBrawl, not ready yet, plus don't got the cash for it since I'm low on funds and need to save my cash for the bus ride back to Buffalo.

XquiZiTX8X

Smash Cadet
I should look for one.

btw I lag with this kid in Japan that could help my Pika MU with Ike. Anyway I can bring the lag down at all?
I'm positive that there are US pika players that are willing to help. Dont waste your time playing someone from japan. Your chances of having a lagless match is slim, and that's not counting the already guaranteed 1+ second of button delay, lol.

Edit: I keep forgetting about swf lul.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I should look for one.

btw I lag with this kid in Japan that could help my Pika MU with Ike. Anyway I can bring the lag down at all?
Japan? Ehh... good luck with that. You'd be best off trying to find someone else to play with, if it's match-up experience you're looking for.

By the way, I played Wi-fi for the first time in several months and fought against someone named "The Rage of Myles" on AllisBrawl; he said he's played with you. His DK is pretty legit; to be honest, I never took off a game on it and only won when he switched characters (except for the one time he played Ike). Out of curiosity, how do you fare against him?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I'll be there until I have to go to a reunion. I'm back into practiced shape again so I gotta put you in your place and stuff.
welcome back ryko :D

Penta, which matches you want uploaded? I saved them all.
i only beat you like once or twice >_>
all the other games weren't very close either
so none of them really

but if you want any of them up,then go ahead lol

i wants a rematch D:<

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Japan? Ehh... good luck with that. You'd be best off trying to find someone else to play with, if it's match-up experience you're looking for.

By the way, I played Wi-fi for the first time in several months and fought against someone named "The Rage of Myles" on AllisBrawl; he said he's played with you. His DK is pretty legit; to be honest, I never took off a game on it and only won when he switched characters (except for the one time he played Ike). Out of curiosity, how do you fare against him?
Oh I play Myles ALL the time. I've known him for a LONG time I can say we're pretty even most times., just that I can read him more than he does me. He's get pissed a lot. XD

Ike v DK? Almost every game is great, cause his DK is scary. Quite often it's my Ike that wins, but his DK is, like you said, pretty legit. He'll do the whole stage spike thing when he can, but I've grown to be able to tech it better. A recent match I teched it, grabbed the edge, and he didn't recover. We both lol'd. Everytime he loses with him though, he keeps going on about how his DK is trash and stuff, but I know his DK is one of the top DKs imo. He's beaten ook and 740 in a set before so I think his DK is legit too.

He can play a wide variety of characters, but only his DK and MK give my Ike trouble.

On a side note, I guess I'll look for a US Pika main and try to help fix lag anyway that I can, IF I can. Thanks for the help guys.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I have been picking up Pikachu. Pretty much all I do is OoS Nair, full hop Dair, thunderbolt camp, retreating QAC->thunderbolt, QAC->nair for kill. I am probably missing a lot of stuff but it has been working on Wifi :)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
On a side note, I guess I'll look for a US Pika main and try to help fix lag anyway that I can, IF I can. Thanks for the help guys.
BEAH!?!?!?!?! But I don't think he does wifi...

Also quick question, when facing a Wario, which do you think is better to do when you grab him at a low %? Wait for release and Utilt or throw him and try to follow up with something?

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Depends where you grab him imo, near a edge, throw him out and attempt a gimp.
But anywhere else, Utilt or Bair is fine. To sweetspot with Utilt, just wait a bit for him to come down a little. I always used to just mash Utilt after grab release and I usually didn't sweetspot it. >_>

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Depends where you grab him imo, near an edge, throw him out and attempt a gimp.
But anywhere else, Utilt or Bair is fine. To sweetspot with Utilt, just wait a bit for him to come down a little. I always used to just mash Utilt after grab release and I usually didn't sweetspot it. >_>
gimping a wario? seems a bit of a stretch considering his recovery lol.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
BEAH!?!?!?!?! But I don't think he does wifi...

Also quick question, when facing a Wario, which do you think is better to do when you grab him at a low %? Wait for release and Utilt or throw him and try to follow up with something?
You can also do grab air release>ftilt upward for good damage dealing and KO opportunity.

Who's BEAH?

I have been picking up Pikachu. Pretty much all I do is OoS Nair, full hop Dair, thunderbolt camp, retreating QAC->thunderbolt, QAC->nair for kill. I am probably missing a lot of stuff but it has been working on Wifi :)
At least you can do THAT on Wifi. I can't use Pika for crap online. :/

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Just because I don't want to switch to another character in tournaments doesn't make me stubborn. >_>

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
joking
relax lol

and which stop is polytech at

is it jay street?._.

edit:nvm i got it

see u there then lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Let me know how you guys do at all the events. Have fun and good luck.

Meantime, I am completely sore, bruised and bleeding in random spots from football. Time to hit the showers.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
PolyBrawl is gonna be streamed =O
Low tiers might be pushed in if they have enough time so I'ma try to pull of a Bored and win ;D

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
>_>

why do you only hate me lol

and im hoping fer low tiers too
or super ganon time! D:< lol

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Brims says: Dude i beat san,kimche,ren,penta,rykoshet and others

Brims says: i dont have to be on SWF to be known

Brims says: - got the replays

Brims says: Plus kirk and bored are w/c IKES

Brims says: E/c have better ikes then w/c

Brims says: yo can ask bshaw i sent him da replys vs San

Brims says: But all the w/c gurls want us e/c dudes

Brims says: slaps believe it or not ima top ike onda EC

Brims says: we should have a EC vs WC ike crew battle

Brims says: and EC have better ikes

Brims says: im da best ike in brooklyn and 3rd best in NY

Brims says: SAn 1st redx 2nd Brims 3rd

Brims says: slaps u see my ladder record xDD

Brims says: nope but im da best ike onda ladder right now
I really hope what he said about beating all you isn't true. Just got done talking to Brims on chat because he sent me message on AiB about some icb (Ike Challenge Boards). This is the reason why i say he is the NY RoK. Also this is his idea of finding out who is the best ike
okay 1st round of the ICB is here

Rules

1. all matches must be played onda following stages.......
Battle field
smashvill
ps1
final d

2. All matches will be 3stock. NO TIME matches.

3. All matches is a 1st to 3 best out of 5 matches.

4. If u dc more then 3 times while playing a match. The person with da least damage winz the current match. For exp Brims vs san match 2 and it dc 3 times. Then Brims 50% and san 49% . Then san winz match 2. Then yall go 2 macth 3. and so on and so on.

4. once you been challenge for a ICB match. YOU HAVE UP 3 dayz to fight or u automaticly lose dat match.

5. In order to get out of rank into power ranking. You must either go underfeated in ike ranking macthes with a record of 3 and 0 .. In ICB matches or beat every ike in your bracket.

6. once you move to power ranking and out of icb rated matches. Your offilce ike record with either make you move up in rank. Or drop u from power ranking back to icb rated matches thus giving da next ike with the better record your spot out of the icb rated list.

Brackets..........

There will be up to 4 ikes in each bracket. The best ike out of each bracket will move off to join Power ranking.

Ok bracket will be posted @ either 9 or 10 pm tonight eastren time. Good luck and have fun

special reward ///////////
the 1st 5th ikes on power who successfully defend there power ranking spot more then 12 times will be featured in the Ike highlight video of this group

Oh BTW real ike mainers dont JOHN they get better and destroy there friends ^_^
I LOLed. He is going to Polybrawl, please kick his *** for me! PLEASE! I feel sorry for NY players that have to tolerate him =[

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I ****ing lol'd hard at him saying Kirk and Bored are WC Ikes.
Also, even though he goes to tournies in NYC, he still is a huge wifi player if he thinks beating Kimchi, San, Penta(which I hope is a lie too) on wifi matters. Probably one of the reasons why I don't do online rankings. >_>

Also, "Brims says: But all the w/c gurls want us e/c dudes"
WTF LMAO

I think I might MM him at Poly lol

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
If I was any good, I would probably take him on also.

Honestly I resent those that speak so high and mighty, because immense pride clouds one judgement and leads to their ultimate demise, and when that happens I want to be there with my camcorder.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
gimping a wario? seems a bit of a stretch considering his recovery lol.
Throw aether at the bike, if any part of the sword clips wario he's good as dead unless he wastes a waft. Move has no inherent knockback, he loses his jumps and he just falls. Coupled with the fact that up B doesnt autosnap on the way up means he should b e getting spiked even if he does make it back. Risky enough for red-x but honestly the inherent flaw of the bike is that if you throw ANYTHING in wario's face the second he starts it up he's losing that amazing recovery immediately.

Stop making me drop knowledge.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm in the West Coast? WTF?! This entire time, my geography classes told me I was in the South. My mind is shattered. This Brims guy seems too pro. Someone save me.

Slaps, I honestly don't know why you take this guy seriously. I bet you he beat San like once out of 10 times. It's what RoK did to me, and he made it known to all of Dallas that he "beat me". Use common sense bro.

His ladder argument fails hard given the fact I've beaten so many people who are ranked high on the ladder offline.

EDIT: I checked his ladder. Why does he only have 1400 skill points after winning 18 matches? Guy picks on scrubs.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I'm in the West Coast? WTF?! This entire time, my geography classes told me I was in the South. My mind is shattered. This Brims guy seems too pro. Someone save me.

Slaps, I honestly don't know why you take this guy seriously. I bet you he beat San like once out of 10 times. It's what RoK did to me, and he made it known to all of Dallas that he "beat me". Use common sense bro.

His ladder argument fails hard given the fact I've beaten so many people who are ranked high on the ladder offline.

EDIT: I checked his ladder. Why does he only have 1400 skill points after winning 18 matches? Guy picks on scrubs.
I know i was like WTF?!?!?! West coast?!?! lol, and no i don't take him seriously, just the large amount of BS that spews out of his mouth is funny and i don't know why he convinces a whole bunch of other people to believe it. Like he has a video called "the battlefield spike" he pretty much bases all his "awesomeness" off of that vid which is just simply a TL trying to jump up from the ledge and him spiking him right as he does it. He makes such a big deal out of it like its a god move.

I figured he picks on scrubs, not suprising to me though.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I didn't even know who brims was until he was mentioned in this topic a couple days ago.

His name reminds me of brahms from Valkyrie Profile =/

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I would say "Nail him in the package by swinging your gamecube controller for me", but that obviously wouldn't do any damage to him if all he does is pick on scrubs.

Instead, ask him if he's off of his period yet, and then bash him over the head with a controller for me. :D And then politely remind him that Bored is in the South. Because Texas is like, dead center east-west wise.

Or you could really get him going and say that the Worse Ike in Texas (me) is better then him. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom