• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Fun little tidbit, I just checked Brims ladder profile and checked out his opponents. A majority of his opponents had horrible win loss ratios. Making his ladder arguement less effective.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924

benaji261!

Smash Ace

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Got back from the tournament and I placed 25th out of 75 -.-
I think that's pretty good going all Ike and I lost due to me not knowing how to ban/play on some counterpicks D;

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Nice job redX. I only saw a bit of the stream. Which characters are you talking about?

-RedX-

Smash Lord
D3 took me to Castle Siege and you can guess what D3 does there, 2 stocked me lol
Marth took me to RC and 2 stocked....so unexpected >_>

I went 2-1 with these guys since I took D3 to BF, 2 stocked(wish I had replay) and took Marth to Brinstar, almost lost but won.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
D3 took me to Castle Siege and you can guess what D3 does there, 2 stocked me lol
Marth took me to RC and 2 stocked....so unexpected >_>

I went 2-1 with these guys since I took D3 to BF, 2 stocked(wish I had replay) and took Marth to Brinstar, almost lost but won.
Didn't you have bans? If you did why didn't you ban CS?... and how is CS even on the CP list? Honestly...

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Sounds like a good job Red. Good stuff. How'd Penta do? Any other Ike players? Brims? LOL.

Didn't you have bans? If you did why didn't you ban CS?... and how is CS even on the CP list? Honestly...
Are you high? CS is a legit CP unlike the dumb **** AiB offers (unless they changed it). I hate TX CPs too.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Sounds like a good job Red. Good stuff. How'd Penta do? Any other Ike players? Brims? LOL.
Brims didn't enter singles and got 3 stocked by Bum(used to be the best DK) in a friendly and Penta did pretty good from what I saw but I don't know his placing(and I don't know if he even used Ike at all lol).

Also, Ryko was there but he had to go early, still managed to do some Ike dittos with him, pretty fun.

EDIT: Counter pick list used:

Counterpick Stages:

* Delfino Plaza
* Castle Siege
* Frigate Orpheon
* Battleship Halberd
* Rainbow Cruise
* Brinstar
* Pokemon Stadium(Melee)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
How is it legit? O_o

I didn't know CPs varied from region to region.
Because there are no random factors that can hinder either character's chances to win.

Some examples of random factors would be...

Clap Trap and Water on Japes
Halberd's Claw/Laser (Easy to avoid though)
Rain on Distant Planet
The Shenanigans on PictoChat

Get out more and learn about the offline scene in regards to CPs.

EDIT: Anyone ditto Brims? Did he John? LOL.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
@ Red X
Good job Red, 25th out of 75 isn't bad at all.

As for Bum, I faced him at my first smashfest last year, boy it was brutal x.x

@Benaji
The one and only. I still have some time left before I return upstate on monday, if not then we'd have to wait for x-mas break next month. Mind you, I'm not so fond of wifi since my last few matches.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Boku wa Cross desu
Nihongo wa chootto desu.
I dislike Japanese. Lol

Also gratz to people that went to tourney, good job red. LOL at Brahms*... I'll see what Johns he has for not entering singles, or getting 3-stocked. I too am wondering who played him, or even went so far as to talk to him for more than a minute lol.

EDIT:
yeah, I will be missing out on some great Brawl fun, but family + new girlfriend are pretty good things to have in place of Brawl as far as I'm concerned, lol. Girlfriend actually won't hinder my attendance to anything anyway.
Asian chick? Heavy like you like it? Lol. Dang Brett get some!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Lol, Slapz, why did you quote what I said in the Dallas thread and randomly bring it in here? Nah, she's actually not Asian. She's just a very cute white girl-- I'm always the sucker for cute. And Bored, WTF with starting this "Brett likes heavy girls" crap... my small body physically cannot handle a heavy girl.

And LAWL, guys, don't start thinking of me as the #1 ladies' man-- I just like me some girls, as every straight man should. And now I am again directing all that liking to one (new) girl. =]

/personal life

I totally get all the honeys though.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Brett's song to his azn girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95JxgmtFfxg

Jesse McCartney needs to die. So does T-Pain. Brett represents this song. Brett needs to die.
LOLOL wtf bored

@Benaji
The one and only. I still have some time left before I return upstate on monday, if not then we'd have to wait for x-mas break next month. Mind you, I'm not so fond of wifi since my last few matches.
You mean with Myles? I'm most likely gonna go all Ike so you don't need to worry.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Speaking of Brett's personal life Slaps, remember that one time when he got drunk at UNT? I remember Chuky (G&W Main) telling me about this. Brett did some silly stuff that night. Though it didn't end well when he threw up over some poor girl's shirt.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Speaking of Brett's personal life Slaps, remember that one time when he got drunk at UNT? I remember Chuky (G&W Main) telling me about this. Brett did some silly stuff that night. Though it didn't end well when he threw up over some poor girl's shirt.
Lol yeah that was some funny ****!.. I wonder, maybe thats the girl he is going out with, perhaps 0.o

usually i go for the rich girls, i guess Brett goes for the poor
lol

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Nothing wrong with dating a poor girl. Just take her Micky D's and watch her marvel at the sight of the dollar menu. Her mesmerized expression will beat any night at the movies:laugh:

-RedX-

Smash Lord
EDIT: Anyone ditto Brims? Did he John? LOL.
I was suppose to play him but not enough setups/time for friendlies around the start of doubles, he ended up leaving early when they actually had some setups open. >_>

When he got 3 stocked by Bum, he said he can't play when another Ike main(me) is watching the match. LOL

EDIT: Look what I found: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=45690

Nothing wrong with dating a poor girl. Just take her Micky D's and watch her marvel at the sight of the dollar menu. Her mesmerized expression will beat any night at the movies:laugh:
It's the sad truth lmao

Myles

Smash Rookie
hmm i think ill start going on these boards, imo my ikes pretty good and i wanna see how i do against all you ikes. So do u guys play wifi?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I was suppose to play him but not enough setups/time for friendlies around the start of doubles, he ended up leaving early when they actually had some setups open. >_>

When he got 3 stocked by Bum, he said he can't play when another Ike main(me) is watching the match. LOL

EDIT: Look what I found: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=45690
My grammar, is amazing; that ABC ****, dawg dig nothin. On me!

Seriously, did this kid drop out of school after the third grade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom