• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
eye eye captain

Agreed? I'm still wanting to know if what I thought was true IS true. I've only heard from Brett's side of the argument. I need to have eligibility to rofl all day. D:
Brett is lying, and I can tell you why.

First off, he was drunk, he has no recollection of the events that took place that night. Second, his friends told him about what he did, which obviously left him very embarrassed. So, he wanted to keep it all hush hush. Third, I got word of it when Brett told his good friend / Sonic main Khaoz, who told Chuky, who told me. When I confronted Brett about it, he shamefully admitted it.

Metroid, yea count my "aye" or w/e that's going on.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Brett is lying, and I can tell you why.

First off, he was drunk, he has no recollection of the events that took place that night. Second, his friends told him about what he did, which obviously left him very embarrassed. So, he wanted to keep it all hush hush. Third, I got word of it when Brett told his good friend / Sonic main Khaoz, who told Chuky, who told me. When I confronted Brett about it, he shamefully admitted it.

Metroid, yea count my "aye" or w/e that's going on.
Welp... so far I've received my reason to start rofl'ing. If anyone has anything to deny this claim that Bored has shared, speak now, or forever let me rofl.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
dude ben every time we play lately you always leave after like 4 matches its not like we rly play much nemore neway
That's bullcrap and you know it. You did the same thing the other day. And it's lately 4 matches because you PMS ragequit all the time, but you end up wanting to play again. <_<;

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
No Ike mains are cute. We're all almost as rugged as niddo. By mains I mean users. Sorry, palpi!

Some really nice guy made a video of some compiled clips. o_O He did it all on his own, he didn't even need me to ask him or anything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGv_QAo-Mow

it's only 3 minutes and he did put in effort for my sake.

-all wifi
-some clips are really old, when people I played (+me) wasn't as good as now (aka me actually using fsmash and it working so easily)
-Not all that flashy since they're just regular matches + I usually refrain from uploading videos where I murder someone =/

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
You kids are so cute.
lol cute cause we post a lot? Your right after niddo if you haven't noticed. I'm not going to enter this spam war the only reason i would do it for would be to keep CK from being #1 in this thread.

Palpi is pretty kool and makes me laugh at the things he hates so he can be the top poster if he wants. :)

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Holy crap, I have the third most posts in this topic? O_O

How the heck did that I happen? Seriously? lol.

I need to spam less. >_> <_<

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Asians can't look ruggid. So Kimchi and Metroid are excluded out of manliness. They are the "cute" Ike players. Penta is actually a girl, so along with Meneil, both are the female Ike mains.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Blah, you lie, I got murdered in those Jiggs matches.
/hides from embarassing combo video montage moments.
I saw your Marth and MK getting that **** by some TL, I think it was Near, he seems very good.

Penta is actually a girl, so along with Meneil, both are the female Ike mains.
Penta doesn't want to be considered an Ike main lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I saw your Marth and MK getting that **** by some TL, I think it was Near, he seems very good.

Penta doesn't want to be considered an Ike main lol
True, but we need 2 Ike mains that are girls. Meneil is one. Unless you want to volunteer, Penta is the most qualified. 2 girl Ike mains means that not every guy here has to go after Meneil and try to impress her. We can try to impress Penta.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'm cute. I was told this several times tonight.
/stopsfeedingtheslaps

Metroid, in case we didn't get enough, Aye say AYE to the AYE or whatever.

Bored = jerk. Makes me angry that his Ike is better than mine. What ever happened to this "good things happen to good people" business?
Oh wait... [this part of post deleted in order to not feed the Slapz].

benaji261!

Smash Ace

Bored = jerk. Makes me angry that his Ike is better than mine. What ever happened to this "good things happen to good people" business?
At least you're near people you can have a relation with, being Ike mains. I get put down for being an Ike main. Everyone here is a tier ***** and the people I meet who actually use low tiers are the friendly ones. I keep getting told on and on to main MK or Snake or something because Ike doesn't rank high in tourneys and blah blah NO BOOSTS OF CONFIDENCE. I've only met Ryo and he's really nice, him and his girlfriend. Even though he beat me up pretty hard with Ike, he said I reminded him of his 'old' Ike and that he wants me to work extra hard to get him better. He's my only confidence I've received around here... *sigh*

Now I know why Ike fights for his friends... his enemies are douche-bags. D:

EDIT: BTW I thought everyone here should see what a mod did to these posts on pages 1-4 LMFAOROFL

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232882

TX7Killian

Smash Apprentice
What's a Penta?

Oh yeah, and that compilation for San wasn't that good... wait, it was a tribute or so... well, don't care. I hate the Music. sry4that

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
Good job for the one who made the video, San. Nothing was really new but as you said the matches were all wifi and some clips are very old.

PS : Hello there, I'm a belgian ike user and I hope I'll learn lots of things here o) I've been watching this thread for months because I want to get better ^^
- Sorry if my english isn't very gud because I speak french !

TX7Killian

Smash Apprentice
An european Ike main? well, there aren't so many Ike Users in Europe.. Welcome to the Ike boards.
We should Brawl some time.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I'm cute. I was told this several times tonight.
/stopsfeedingtheslaps
Dang, Brett. Get some! You were with HER last night? I see why you are always posting real late at night now. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
/stillbeingfedbythebrett
In order to gain respect you must be better than Bored, because with Bored being better than you he has more credibility and people believe what he says over you. Lol
and don't worry Brett, i got your PM about the night you were drunk.;) I have to say man thats some crazy ****.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Good job for the one who made the video, San. Nothing was really new but as you said the matches were all wifi and some clips are very old.

PS : Hello there, I'm a belgian ike user and I hope I'll learn lots of things here o) I've been watching this thread for months because I want to get better ^^
- Sorry if my english isn't very gud because I speak french !
Nice. Now we don't need 2 Canadian Ike mains cause we got ourselves a real Frenchy. Niddo and NYS need to duke it out to the death in an epic Hockey/Maple Syrup Eating/Igloo Building/Who Can Say "Eh?" The Most contest.

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
Thanks ! Yea, and I'm gonna connect my Wii with Ethernet to get a less ****ty connection and maybe we can brawl ^^ (I think there are some mistakes in my sentance :laugh: anyway I hope you understand what i wanna say !)

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Niddo and NYS need to duke it out to the death in an epic Hockey/Maple Syrup Eating/Igloo Building/Who Can Say "Eh?" The Most contest.
Favorite post ever now.
Thanks ! Yea, and I'm gonna connect my Wii with Ethernet to get a less ****ty connection and maybe we can brawl ^^ (I think there are some mistakes in my sentance :laugh: anyway I hope you understand what i wanna say !)
Dude, I just edited an unfinished paper for some poor girl in my college English course (in the United States, by the way), and your English is AT LEAST as coherent as hers was. I have no trouble understanding what you're saying.

Sigh. I know UNT isn't the very pinnacle of modern education in all fields (we're mainly known for the music), but some people just don't need to be here in a state university.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
True, but we need 2 Ike mains that are girls. Meneil is one. Unless you want to volunteer, Penta is the most qualified. 2 girl Ike mains means that not every guy here has to go after Meneil and try to impress her. We can try to impress Penta.
But brett is much cuter! Well even if he isn't one of the girl ike mains i'll still go after him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom