• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I've never even been on a date. :(

A couple of girls have been interested in me before, but basically every time I was moving away that summer.

@Myles: Sometimes I do, but I fail at this game. Particularly on wifi. >_>

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Brett's song to his azn girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95JxgmtFfxg

Jesse McCartney needs to die. So does T-Pain. Brett represents this song. Brett needs to die.
I know I love Azn girls, but this one isn't Azn!
And NOOOOOOOO, I represent all that is good like Rachmaninoff and Chopin and I do not deserve to die!

Because, us Ikes, are a family, and as a family, no secrets should be kept from each other, especially big ones like that ;) lol

Bull ****, i just like to talk about your personal life =]
Wtc? D=

Speaking of Brett's personal life Slaps, remember that one time when he got drunk at UNT? I remember Chuky (G&W Main) telling me about this. Brett did some silly stuff that night. Though it didn't end well when he threw up over some poor girl's shirt.
I don't drink-- never have and never will! I don't do silly stuff! I don't remember the last time I vomited, and it was NOT on a person, because that has never happened!

Lol yeah that was some funny ****!.. I wonder, maybe thats the girl he is going out with, perhaps 0.o

usually i go for the rich girls, i guess Brett goes for the poor[ lol
No, no, nononononnoooNOOOO! I didn't! I wouldn't! How do you remember things that don't happen!?
And I've never been with a poor girl, but financial situation shouldn't pull such a greater weight than personality! D=

WHAT IS THIS I DON"T EVEN....

If that's the case then I will rofl all day.
IT IS NOT

Oh. That sucks.

Jesus never dated or married. Maybe it's a sign.

Why the crap are you guys making fun of me? Easy target just showed up.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Just as a side note: Myles' Ike is good, so don't expect an easy win if you play him.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but... profiles? Are we doing them and when is Arturito making the new thread?

Also, I was depressed last night when I tried to play Brawl+ at 2:30 AM with my brother last night, only to realize that the update we downloaded in order to play Super Mario Bros. Wii killed the Homebrew Channel :(.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Just as a side note: Myles' Ike is good, so don't expect an easy win if you play him.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but... profiles? Are we doing them and when is Arturito making the new thread?

Also, I was depressed last night when I tried to play Brawl+ at 2:30 AM with my brother last night, only to realize that the update we downloaded in order to play Super Mario Bros. Wii killed the Homebrew Channel :(.
I may start work on my profile soon. Good catch-- we almost forgot again.

And that sucks about B+, but hey.. guess that means you can focus energy on vBrawl? =D?

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Why didn't you load it through Gecko? D;
And I think your wii is version 4.2 now...lol I have no idea on how to get homebrew on 4.2

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i don't wanna be considered an NYC ike main anymore lol
i'm a bad ike as bored says and i never use him
tho i'll keep playing him for low tiers and stuff;/

and lol@ brims
hes so cocky ~_~
he was there for like an hour yesterday,then left

Red X,your ike is legit lol
didn't you wonder why so many people were crowding around your matches :p

nice come back on that first ROB match
when i came by i was like
"wow 3 stock ****"

but u caught up :o
haha

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Just got back from NB, thanks for making me read eight freaking pages. Bunch of jerks.

I may start work on my profile soon. Good catch-- we almost forgot again.
We definitely did forget again. This forum doesn't want us to ever get that done.

i don't wanna be considered an NYC ike main anymore lol
Lol, Bored's gonna jump all over that line. Seriously though you're not that bad of an Ike (judging by the last time we played you're better than me), but if G&W is your calling I won't try to sway you otherwise.

:034:

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
hmm i think ill start going on these boards, imo my ikes pretty good and i wanna see how i do against all you ikes. So do u guys play wifi?
I play wifi A LOT!!!!!!! Like anytime I have no work to do you can find me online playing lol, but right now I don't have my wii so I can't play =[

A couple of girls have been interested in me before, but basically every time I was moving away that summer.
same here kinda, I have been on dates just never gone out with a girl. I actually asked one out a few weeks ago but she said she didn't think of us to be more than friends lol so whatever.

LOL at Brett flipping a ****

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Lol at:

Brims blog and how he wrote EVERYTHING

Brett replying "IT IS NOT"

Myles challenging all Ikes. If you want an Ike to whoop on you Myles, ask san.

And at Red-X saying No... please fight me Red. <_< >_>

TX7Killian

Smash Apprentice
I suck at Dittos, and I hate dittos.
Whats the perfect secondarie for an Ike main lol

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Slapz gettin DA FRIEND ZONE. Ouch.

Penta, don't give up on Ike!

BTW, did we sort of shun Ussi by means of non-response a while back? I just sort of realized that.

Starting to think about making my profile for realz biznezzz.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I'm not sure if you guys saw this in the top post but yeah this is what Munoz (some NY player) said about Brims at Polybrawl "brism got food poisoning and sent to the hostpital and WE GOT 9th in teams **** YOU DEVEN! >:D"

LOL at more mispellings!

theeboredone

Smash Legend

I think you should make the thread. At least you are active by lurking. A_B is on and off.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
@Slaps: I saw him eating McDonalds and watching the stream, then idk where he went after that lol I ate White Castles(****ing delicious) and someone said to me that White Castles burgers make you poop more, lolwut.
Nothing happened to me though.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
;_;
ulrntoshare!

and lol inoright
we'll never get our match in D:<

btw sorry i didn't say anything when Wes was asking who pulled his SD card out
he sounded like he was going to punch someone in the face lmao

i'd rather let it be u than me :p
haha

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Aye! Also if/when you make the thread could you please post an example format so I can knok what to put?

We need to stop getting off topic!!! back to Brett's personal life!

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Those who concur, say "aye". I'll make the thread after 4 more "ayes" (assuming Bored's post = aye).
eye eye captain

Aye! Also if/when you make the thread could you please post an example format so I can knok what to put?

We need to stop getting off topic!!! back to Brett's personal life!
Agreed? I'm still wanting to know if what I thought was true IS true. I've only heard from Brett's side of the argument. I need to have eligibility to rofl all day. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom