• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
So I came back from an offline tourney just now. Only thing involving Ike there that's worth mentioning is me beating Lee Martin in Ike dittos, 2 stocked him. ^_^ He said he went to WHOBO and got wiped off the floor by san. XD Me and him talked for a bit about how much san *****. lolol He's a cool dude and really really liked my Lucario, saying its one of the best he's fought... even though he tore me up. =__=

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So I came back from an offline tourney just now. Only thing involving Ike there that's worth mentioning is me beating Lee Martin in Ike dittos, 2 stocked him. ^_^ He said he went to WHOBO and got wiped off the floor by san. XD Me and him talked for a bit about how much san *****. lolol He's a cool dude and really really liked my Lucario, saying its one of the best he's fought... even though he tore me up. =__=
Good stuff Ben. Good to see you've improved. Taking out Lee Martin's Ike is a pretty tall task. While he doesn't main him, he's still a top notch Ike main who knows what he's doing.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Nice Ben =) How was the tourney overall? Did you have to travel really far to get there?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Good stuff, Ben. Did you place well? Lee does have a pretty decent Ike, and getting such a compliment from him on Lucario is impressive.

Also lolsanwonanothertournamentandrefusestobrag.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Well, there were sooo many problems with how the tourney was run, odd ruleset, etc. Almost bordered on ridiculousness, but all of my region's PR still came, and I still beat #1 and #2 in tourney sets, which I think matters.

Like most in tourneys here, the only people I were really worried about were the top 5 of PR lol, there just happened to be more people entered, lol. The tourney was run really bad (and discouraged competent people from helping out with brackets/etc cause then they wouldn't be allowed to play in the tournament) and I hope it didn't leave a bad taste with newcomers.

@KID lol, just have to be consistent with that sonic. Sometimes you almost take a stock off me without me doing much damage. Other times, that doesn't happen.

SIDE NOTE: I'm surprised how legit jab(string)-->ftilt is if you jab them to a certain height.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
27:07

Heeeeellll no I'm not going to watch all that.

Almost as bad as that weeboo video.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
My bad. I forgot to add that you just need to watch the first two minutes. The idea behind the video is to make you sleepy as you watch it due to some kind of hypnosis. Worked on me.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Thanks guys. And I think I placed bad, but we only had 15 in brawl singles. I got 7th going all Lucario. Yea, I know, sorry but I didn't use Ike. I needed to use my other main. At least that's what I thought. I tied with MeltdownXYZ. XD He got 7th too. He left so we couldn't brawl for 7th place. D: So I decided that I got 7th. Get at me Melt.

@san: no it was in Navarre, which is 50 mins to and hour from where I live. Yahoo maps ftw again

btw I'll post vids of my Lucario ditto wtih Lee Martin later when they get uploaded. I got whooped 2nd game out of the set for certain. He got to every move faster than I did. I was so mad. :( But at least he said that about my Lucario and I felt better.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5356/lololf.png

^^^ Lol, it won't last long so I thought I'd savor the moment. Even more dramatic effect that I bumped him off the minimum requirement for the ladder tourney.

Good stuff Ben, we need moar local offline tourneys out here. I like living in Canada... but when it comes to Brawl I'd like to live in the US just for the weekends. I'm stuck with AiB tourneys... laggy matches against Snake after Snake after Snake.

:034:

benaji261!

Smash Ace

Good stuff Ben, we need moar local offline tourneys out here. I like living in Canada... but when it comes to Brawl I'd like to live in the US just for the weekends. I'm stuck with AiB tourneys... laggy matches against Snake after Snake after Snake.

You don't live near Ally or them?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Nice Nyke! I saw you on ladder last night and wanted to friendly but you were afk or something, not responding =\. I have actually been doing pretty well on ladder recently though i lost to Denti(oli main) on a different account (ZOMBI) and he was playing as DK DX. I raged and didn't find out that was him til i checked my feedback XD. I am 4-1 and am beating higher ranked/point players.

Nyke you ever play Darksam? He is like dictionary definition of MK abuse. He shuttle loops Dsmashes and Dthrows pretty much the entire game and can't kill for **** cause half the killing moves are stale XD. But **** man i only won cause i did a suicide attempt Bthrow walkoff Dair on game 3 when i was behind by like 100% XD. I am like 1250 on the ladder so i am coming for you Nyke! XD

Also good job to Benji and san! =]

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Oh, okay. I'll get to uploading a couple of the replays, then =) expect them either today or next week.. lol.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
i sandbagged vs Dr. Grandpa in friendlies get at me

edit: removed capital and period

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I find usernames like Hylian and Metroid disconcerting when they don't actually main the character implied by the alias. But at the same time, I think it's a boring cliche if you make your alias based on your brawl main.

Yes, I think that and yet my tag is Nyke. Get at me.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
something weird happened in my doubles match. I forgot to record =( Probably happened to some people before.

A snake with a nade equipped or something tried to grab me on FD, but it was near the edge and we slid so he jumped off(edge forces grab air release when grabber slides off to clarify), but his jump was weird. He got immediately stuck underneath the lip of FD then got stage spiked by nade.

lolwifail

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
that lip of final d is really weird...i was on wolf once and i dsmashed a few places away from the ledge, and some how the pikachu inside of the lip was stage spiked by that dsmash hit box O_o

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I believe you can force an aether edge guard with snake, if snake pulls a nade and goes to the ledge to shield right when aether is thrown up, aether will blow up grenade and push snake off to ledge guard, has happened to me 3 times, i am pretty sure it is close to guaranteed XD

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Just as I thought, all ya'll were robots!

@slaps

I wish snakes were still dumb enough to come to the edge with nades lol. If they do they must suffer the consequences, but usually they just throw nades from afar. You can wait until it's the right time to aether. Aether can blow up nades pretty easily, but if you aether at the wrong time, snake can throw another grenade that may clank(not explode) or just explode on you.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Cool people wear their WHOBO tag backside up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom