• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
If you get 80% of your kills from full jab combo, then that means your opponents either have bad DI, or you are taking them to like 2000%
Or that you always hit with an unstaled jab combo at the edge of the stage.

Actually that probably still doesn't kill under 180%.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Just got off playing wifi with San and Smash King =D that final game was amazing! I charged a Fsmash in front of Smashking, san then gets behind him and starts his up, SKing spot dodges, we both hold, then release and both hit him at the same time. LMAO double Fsmash =D

EDIT: to top it all off me and san both side taunted at the same time =D lol

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Ugh, I hate forgetting those =_=
And I think someone should make a complete list on what characters+percentages we have Bthrow->Dash Attack guaranteed. =)
I'd also like to know the exact % we can bthrow to dash attack, or at least the page number in this topic if it's already been found >=(

I've been using jabs less in favor of aerials, but I can't let my ground game stay weak. How do you guys get your jabs in on certain characters?

EDIT: Dammit, beaten by Red-X.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202837

I believe this is the closest help we have to grab release combos etc.
It is the post after the Main post lol in case someone named "benaji" can't find it

EDIT: SORRY ABOUT DOUBLE POST =\

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
OMG MR. DOOM I SAW WHAT YOU DID, AND I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO TELL BASSEM IT WAS A TRAP lmao.

Castle Siege too good.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I CPed Castle Siege against the Meta Knight who ended up getting second place in the tourney on Saturday. Unfortunately he didn't fall for Mr. Doom's Eruption trick but I felt it was worth a try anyway. I won that match (lost the set) thanks to an Eruption kill at 35% or so, though. Ike v MK is super fun, if a bit hard.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So apparently, Kirk has admitted that I'm the best Ike in the nation and Penta should leave the boards. Also, ComboKing admitted that he has only done one combo in his entire life. That combo was low kick + low kick in SF4. Discuss.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
So apparently, Kirk has admitted that I'm the best Ike in the nation and Penta should leave the boards. Also, ComboKing admitted that he has only done one combo in his entire life. That combo was low kick + low kick in SF4. Discuss.
Well Kirk isn't the best therefore it is irrelivant. I am also completely stupid for taking Bored's bait as usual but I have nothing better to do in 1st period. Penta should leave the boards because he mains G&W =D. I was the first fellow Ike main to meet Penta ftw! ComboKing must be horrible, I don't even own the game, I suck at SF4, but I am still better than him. I can combo Hadouken + Hadouken! Epic combo! =D

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Or that you always hit with an unstaled jab combo at the edge of the stage.

Actually that probably still doesn't kill under 180%.
That's basically how it goes. Except it KOs sooner than you think, luckily for me. It doesn't have to be a flat out KO, it could simply send them into a zone where they can't recover. 80% is probably an exaggeration, but I do get a lot of my kills that way. >_> <_< It's Ike's most reliable KOing move in terms of landing it, might as well use it.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I CPed Castle Siege against the Meta Knight who ended up getting second place in the tourney on Saturday. Unfortunately he didn't fall for Mr. Doom's Eruption trick but I felt it was worth a try anyway. I won that match (lost the set) thanks to an Eruption kill at 35% or so, though. Ike v MK is super fun, if a bit hard.
I thought Ryko knew about this waaaaaaaaay long ago.
He has vids of it.

Any of you guys gonna get/got TvC?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Well Kirk isn't the best therefore it is irrelivant. I am also completely stupid for taking Bored's bait as usual but I have nothing better to do in 1st period. Penta should leave the boards because he mains G&W =D. I was the first fellow Ike main to meet Penta ftw! ComboKing must be horrible, I don't even own the game, I suck at SF4, but I am still better than him. I can combo Hadouken + Hadouken! Epic combo! =D
lol i miss when i wanted to be the best ike main xD, all that confidence is lost now.
i still play ike alot but i don't really bother improving on him. Alot of you improved ever since that SWF low tier tourney,but i still use the same tactics lol

and stfu bored D:<

btw red idk if ima go to gauntlet,i'll let u know monday=/
but i couldn't go to both bums and gauntlet anyway,money lol

wanna team for bums?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom uncalls dibs on laggy eruption kills, but Mr. Doom still out-jabs anyone of you guys. First five full-hit combos without using any other moves: 16, 14, 14, 14, 13.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I have TvC, but I suck at games like that., cause I never bothered really learning how to play.

And yes I wish my jabbing skillz were at Mr. Doom's lvl

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I thought Ryko knew about this waaaaaaaaay long ago.
He has vids of it.

Any of you guys gonna get/got TvC?
Yea I got it....FO FREE. I suck at those games too, and I definitely can't play a fighter like that with a GC Controller. Iono, might just stick to epic randomness with some casual friends.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Yea I got it....FO FREE. I suck at those games too, and I definitely can't play a fighter like that with a GC Controller. Iono, might just stick to epic button mashing with some casual friends.
Fixed. I know I will be doing this too :(

-RedX-

Smash Lord
btw red idk if ima go to gauntlet,i'll let u know monday=/
but i couldn't go to both bums and gauntlet anyway,money lol

wanna team for bums?
lol I was gonna tell you that I probably won't have $$$ for teams since TvC came out yesterday :chuckle:
Let's try to team for Bum's I guess.

I'm gonna guess me, Kim and Metriod are gonna wreck faces in TvC.
Yes, it's obviously a racial thing.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I heard Bayonetta is a great game. But they're entirely different genres, dude.

Btw I finished the low tier tourney. Happy now ;_;

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Bayonetta > Those games

That's right, I said it.
Bayonetta = Wii Games?

General Discussion about Wii games. Wii games discussed. Bayonetta mentioned. Bayonetta is not a Wii game. Therefore, discussion has been skewed and is off topic.

San: Did you just forfeit? LOL

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Why you think so negative? :( I had to beat him in two sets. I won every match.

I didn't lose a set to anyone in this tourney lol (forfeit to kirk, does it count? I don't think so! >_<)

On topic: About wii games, I totally forgot No More Heroes Two also came out, so when I bought TvC, I didn't buy NMH2 :(

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Why you think so negative? :( I had to beat him in two sets. I won every match.

I didn't lose a set to anyone in this tourney lol (forfeit to kirk, does it count? I don't think so! >_<)

On topic: About wii games, I totally forgot No More Heroes Two also came out, so when I bought TvC, I didn't buy NMH2 :(
You disgust me.

Isn't there some kinda prize for winning that tourny? I'm guessing Wii points or something. Let us know what it is soon.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Premium membership and some other things. Minus the piss-him-off factor for making everyone wait so long.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Good job San! Btw! I have another test! So don't expect me to ever show up on the boards ever again and I mean it! This is the last time! I'm not coming back for a month! I'm not even gonna be lurking! This is it! This test is gonna take away all my time! I'm leaving! Bye!
Fix'ed x10

Edit: I think all of us Ike mains need to come up with a parody post of one another. Like that ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom