• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
O_o

The Falco boards have Ike down as only a 6-4 A....

What the heck happened there? lol
I blame Kirk, seeing how he's probably the only Ike I see that beats Falcos lol
Anything thing match-up specific, I only know how to avoid getting offstage after a CG -> spike with QCDI (quarter circle DI) towards the stage.

But I don't think that makes the MU 6-4 >_>

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
How to win?
1) Be very good.
2) Play against Falcos that don't spam lasers 25/7

I was a hit away from knocking out a Falco who ended up at like 13th of 100 at Oh Snap 5 because he didn't spam lasers enough against me.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Too bad the best falco's from pretty much anywhere pale in comparison to the west coast falcos :(

Kimchi played bloodcross+ or w/e his name is and did pretty well considering he's a really good falco.

Arty isn't campy enough against Kirk.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I play with 2 of the best, if not THE best, Falcos in the Midwest on a regular basis.

I know that matchup like the back of my hand...
That would be Arty/Kismet(I think he's midwest)/Ryzen?

Well, I don't think I need to learn that matchup in my region anyway, there's like no Falco rep around here(at least from what I know lol)

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Oh yea, forgot about Bleachigo...
I'll still go emo if I ever end up having to fight a Falco that pews pews and phantasms all day, meaning I'll basically give up around some time during the match....

Kirk

Smash Champion
Oh Snap!

I had no idea someone recorded those lol...I think that was the first bigger tourney I went to since coming back. I think I could have one if I had stayed Ike (wtficeclimbers).

The set I was referring to was the ISA tournament in Indiana. We had a set there and I won 2-0...but barely. Those weren't recorded, but I wish they were. :/

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
just scroll down o_o

and heyyyyy ikes !
i like visiting the ike boards o.O

*group hug*
lol

anyway i play another link next round
i got this :smash:

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I've been gone forever and I don't what new in the meta game since like spring, anyone care to fill me in
Uhh, I'll just copy and paste Watkins' post to Renegade's thread on AiB when Renegade asked for help on re-learning Ike:

Jab cancel to more jabs/bair/grabs depending on opponents shielding habits, space with fair/short hop bair, change your cstick to tilts for run off dair, learn pivot usmash/grab, learn what percents you can dash attack a thrown opponent, learn how to bait and punish airdodges/side dodges with Uair, Fsmash, and Usmash, learn when it's necessary to air dodge or fair when coming back to the stage, know when to reverse aether and QD if necessary, and finally learn how every aerial Ike has is rugged for edgeguarding

=

profit.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
DACUS is really not important to Ike's meta game at all. It's just an unusual mix-up.

I mean, I did find out that you can throw it up, forward, and backward. But. There's not much use in knowing that. I never found a real use to DACUS and throw backward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom