• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Yo Brett, I know you think DACUS is not important to Ike's meta game and all, but I just wanted to say that F-Smash is worst move of all time.

You just got Kanye'd.
Yo Bored, I know you think F-smash is the worst move in Ike's metagame and all, but I just wanted to say that onstage Dtilt is the worst move in all time.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
LOL KIM, the combo, you broke it =(

Actually, Ike can DACUS, it just sucks and its not beneficial at all, hyphen usmash works fine+easier to do.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Discussing...stuff.

But i'll drop in to confirm that every character can BOOST USMASH. Ike's goes a shorter distance than his Dashing Usmash.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I can't believe I didn't catch that and Scrubchi did. (I'ma call you Scrubchi now.)
DACUS is REAAAALLLLLYYYY of no use in Ike's meta-game. LAWLZ.

I'm posting from history class and you'll like it! :mad088:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
That "you will like it" line is annoying >_>...of course Scrubchi would have to start it. It's more overplayed here than the Kanye thing...I hate to do this...actually...I don't hate it.

C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I thought Sheik's distance was a bit different.

*shrug*
I think the video on the original thread is showing a different technique of doing it, but if you look at the instructions, it has the exact same button inputs (hold attack, back-up on c-stick).

They can't have the same inputs and be different.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
We're talking about Boost Pivot Walking and Pivot Walking
Where did you get Snakedashing/DACUS from...?

EDIT:I don't think Boost Pivot Walking and Pivot Walking have timing differences, so I assume it's the same tech.
Snakedashing/DACUS require different timing/conditions, which makes it different.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I though Snake/Falco/Wario was different because they can cancel their dash attack after it hits, right into a usmash >.>

Radiant Howl

Smash Rookie
What are some good characters to back up Ike in competitive play?

Is there anyone (be it one person or multiple) that can counter his HORRID matchups?

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
lol the DACUS is news to me, I haven't touched a brawl disk in so long

How good is Ike's DACUS and is it relevant to his game?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
DACIT, not DACUS.

Think going through the DACUS motion with item in hand, sliding across the screen, using any attack out of it.

Hence why I think it's good in the Diddy Kong MU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom