• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APV! M2K/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk/Coney/EE/ChuDat/Vinnie/Snakeee/Logic/TakeO 1 Day Away!

What character is going to win Mid Tiers?

• Toon Link

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Fox

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Wolf

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Another Character

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

falco03

Smash Lord
doom mm 20 dollors........yo im ready for this im coming i will defeat m2k

inui u remember that 50 dollor mm u were preaching about

i really want mdva to win this

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i need a ride to this!

if you're anywhere in northern VA i can drive to you.

Coney

Smash Master
everyone that wants to make an impact and thinks to themselves "this is it, i'm actually going to do something" and then doubts themselves somewhere along the line and chokes

this is THE tournament to make something happen.

don't blow it

Kaffei

Smash Hero
everyone that wants to make an impact and thinks to themselves "this is it, i'm actually going to do something" and then doubts themselves somewhere along the line and chokes

this is THE tournament to make something happen.

don't blow it
but idk how to play smart lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Kaffei, you play arguably the best character in the game. playing smart really can't be taught, its something you need to learn. you should really step it up this week and focus on what you're doing wrong and figure out how to adapt.

as for everyone else, mad hype you all are coming. this event is gonna be huge. remember we are doing singles pools which is why the side events are on Friday night.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Alright I'll try to make it to mid tiers and of I'm not lazy I'll bring a full setup.... Also I need a teammate. Tant u want to teams? If he doesn't. Anyone else? Gonna be my first time doing teams in over 6 or so months!!!!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i also need a ride for this Friday.

meep are you coming to this?

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
Kaffei, you play arguably the best character in the game. playing smart really can't be taught, its something you need to learn. you should really step it up this week and focus on what you're doing wrong and figure out how to adapt.

as for everyone else, mad hype you all are coming. this event is gonna be huge. remember we are doing singles pools which is why the side events are on Friday night.
LOL

Anyways though, I'm going to try and be here.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
play smart?

ur MK

jus press B (i mean lets face it what can ur opponent do? unless he is also MK xD)
When I just pressed B vs you in tourney, it didn't work :0

Had to camp with grabs, f tilts, and d tilts.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Thanks Kaffei, chu contacted me already, but unfortunately I need somebody who is coming on Saturday. Any takers?

I really want to come to this, and again, I can drive out anywhere in Northern VA so you don't have to come pick me up.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
See now i might not come. to much competition for my blood. I know wen to keep my money in my pocket and besides this is my bday weekend

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Thanks Kaffei, chu contacted me already, but unfortunately I need somebody who is coming on Saturday. Any takers?

I really want to come to this, and again, I can drive out anywhere in Northern VA so you don't have to come pick me up.
Why don't you just say you are going somewhere in VA and just come up

your parents will not know

boss8

Smash Hero
When I just pressed B vs you in tourney, it didn't work :0

Had to camp with grabs, f tilts, and d tilts.
dnt get me wrong.....im a smart player....prob why i even put up a fight against u dnt even knw why i won a match.....

what im trying to say is that....if i happen to beat ANY mk in a set then that MK has got to be an idiot....

thank ksiz though ur prob one of the reason's im stopping this game...along with some honorable mentions

1.m2k
2.(anyother person who had to go mk or mains mk that i lost to)
3.any mk main basically
4.olimar-cant touch em
5.back to reality...

every set i win weather it be ADHD or anti in teams....or double mk's is mainly due to fluke ****....im just a smart player...but it only goes so far until i get ***** by a smarter higher tier..

point is i dnt have the patience to get gayed EVERY match.....and im not picking up a high tier/top tier jus to compete....if that was the case EVERYONE should jus play mk

i already played my part as a smash hero...someone else hold it down....

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Oh my god...I'm in a thread title. /faints

Now I have to do well here. :D

Would anybody like me to mod their controllers at this? I can remove springs, switch sticks, general cleanup, switch shells, and remove rumble.

Also, who wants to team?

Lie, I'm really broke and don't want to risk $20 in a MM. Sorry.

Edit: Boss, don't quit. You're mad cool and mad smart. Put work into that Wario or G&W!

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
No thanks SSR

There are only a few people I like teaming with any more
Ahh deez must be one of them. Which makes sense since he does clutch. Thxs for letting me know in advance. I really hope I can find someone better *gosh* :/

Well ANYone else wanna team :D.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
^ He's too scared, what do u expect from K9s training partner ;3
damn son

dnt get me wrong.....im a smart player....prob why i even put up a fight against u dnt even knw why i won a match.....

what im trying to say is that....if i happen to beat ANY mk in a set then that MK has got to be an idiot....

thank ksiz though ur prob one of the reason's im stopping this game...along with some honorable mentions

1.m2k
2.(anyother person who had to go mk or mains mk that i lost to)
3.any mk main basically
4.olimar-cant touch em
5.back to reality...

every set i win weather it be ADHD or anti in teams....or double mk's is mainly due to fluke ****....im just a smart player...but it only goes so far until i get ***** by a smarter higher tier..

point is i dnt have the patience to get gayed EVERY match.....and im not picking up a high tier/top tier jus to compete....if that was the case EVERYONE should jus play mk

i already played my part as a smash hero...someone else hold it down....
o alright

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
^^^ LOL...
boss has a melee mentality so he approaches a ton and gets *****. so doubles is where he shines

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ahaha I remember that night! It was cold as **** but we had to sit outside because there were like 20 of us.

<3 BWW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom