• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APV! M2K/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk/Coney/EE/ChuDat/Vinnie/Snakeee/Logic/TakeO 1 Day Away!

What character is going to win Mid Tiers?

• Toon Link

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Fox

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Wolf

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Another Character

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
dnt get me wrong.....im a smart player....prob why i even put up a fight against u dnt even knw why i won a match.....

what im trying to say is that....if i happen to beat ANY mk in a set then that MK has got to be an idiot....

thank ksiz though ur prob one of the reason's im stopping this game...along with some honorable mentions

1.m2k
2.(anyother person who had to go mk or mains mk that i lost to)
3.any mk main basically
4.olimar-cant touch em
5.back to reality...

every set i win weather it be ADHD or anti in teams....or double mk's is mainly due to fluke ****....im just a smart player...but it only goes so far until i get ***** by a smarter higher tier..

point is i dnt have the patience to get gayed EVERY match.....and im not picking up a high tier/top tier jus to compete....if that was the case EVERYONE should jus play mk

i already played my part as a smash hero...someone else hold it down....
just wanna make sure i got this right... you used to **** olimar, you've only lost/lose to one olimar, but your quitting cause of olimar?
your right, in a matter of 4 months oli became untouchable

boss8

Smash Hero
just wanna make sure i got this right... you used to **** olimar, you've only lost/lose to one olimar, but your quitting cause of olimar?
your right, in a matter of 4 months oli became untouchable
lol ur not the reason im quiting....

did you ignore the other top 3 reasons?

and olimar isnt untouchable....im jus to lazy to go through the process n learn it....blamin no one but myself for that...

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Complain and whine. It's what brawl is all about!!! Lol how annoying. But still fun to play wit ppl

Should of added peach to that poll so i could of been only person to vote and then **** at mid tiers! cause im winning that shiz!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Besides that I'd like to know if the following people are interested in livestream commentary:

Doom
TKO
Coney
EE

That way, you'll basically have the APEX commentary team besides Dazwa. And hopefully the *Pound* commentary team ^_^
I should attend just to bring the entire team back for one more tournament.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Why don't you just say you are going somewhere in VA and just come up

your parents will not know
Thats probably what I'll end up doing if I can't find a ride. I'd rather avoid lying to my parents if I don't have to, and knowing my luck, I'll blow a tire or something and get stuck in md ;)

Coney

Smash Master
i actually might not be able to enter this

i'll still be coming and all because i've been really looking forward to it, but i'm having some weird health complications. i've had a ganglion cyst in my right wrist for as long as i can remember, and it has only hurt when i apply direct pressure, but the past few days it's hurt...like, really bad, and out of nowhere. if it keeps getting worse i don't know if i'll be able to play with my hand seizing and cramping up

then again it could just be getting agitated because i've been typing a whole hell of a lot the past few days

either way **** sucks!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i'll still be coming and all because i've been really looking forward to it, but i'm having some weird health complications. i've had a ganglion cyst in my right wrist for as long as i can remember, and it has only hurt when i apply direct pressure, but the past few days it's hurt...like, really bad, and out of nowhere. if it keeps getting worse i don't know if i'll be able to play with my hand seizing and cramping up

then again it could just be getting agitated because i've been typing a whole hell of a lot the past few days

either way **** sucks!
Would you like me to ask my dad about this Zak? He'd know the right thing to do and treatment.

It's like when I got an abscess at pound 4, which sucked *** cause I walked around with a band-aid on my face one of the days. If I didn't have him look, it could've been infected and more problematic then it already was. Go see a doctor if it's that much a problem and hurting.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i actually might not be able to enter this

either way **** sucks!
Ganglion cyst. I had one since about 4 years ago but it never hurt. i heard it was cancerous so i freaked out and rushed to get it removed. so around the beginning of this years june, i got surgery to remove it. took like 7 minutes. they put it in a little container and it looks disgusting LOL like a yellow sac of pus. but after the surgery, they told me its a non cancerous tumor and that if it didnt hurt, there was no point in removing it ;0 i still have the scar too -_- i think its slowly becoming less visible but they said i wouldnt notice it by christmas time. liars!

anyway, if it hurts, get it removed. just remember, even by surgery, there is a 15 percent chance it will come back. if you choose aspiration, the actual sac will still be there and it will regrow to the old cyst 50 percent of the time. somedays i see a bump on my scar and some days i dont so i dont really know whats going on in there lol. good luck!

Coney

Smash Master
yeah, it hasn't been a problem for like, five or six years, it just meant i can't do pushups or bend my wrist to an extreme distance

but the past few days its been sending shocks up and down my arm randomly, i wanna get it removed but tbh i'm terrified of the surgery costs, so maybe i'll just let it sit for a little while

also the fact that my girlfriend has one too in her left wrist, she got that **** removed surgically (the ****ing thing it WRAPPED AROUND HER BONE) and it still came back anyway, i feel like venom or some ****

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i hope that doesn't do any real damage to you, zac. i think i may have tendonitis in both my arms but im not too sure but i know how it feels to not be able to really... use your hands properly

let me know for sure if you can or cannot enter tho cuz if u dont think u can i'll need enough time to find another partner

ALSO

i still need a ride for this Friday evening. can anyone pick me up? i provide gas monies obv.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Omni would you be down to team if zak can't team

lobos aint said anything recently...lol

allied isn't going.

Would totally understand if your not cuz of the whole single placings=doubles placing logic you got going on..

Omni

BRoomer
nah i probably wouldn't

but you know that logic is infalliable!

see: top 5 singles and top 3 teams @ xanadu.
Doubles
1.) Takeover/Chu
2.) Korn/June
3.) Omni/Coney

1.) Coney
2.) Takeover
3.) Chu

4.) Kingtoon
5.) Omni
5.) Junebug

im actually having second thoughts on coming now that the chances of placing in the money are so slim

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I mean all I'm saying is...I got 4th in teams with an unranked at NC and that same day got only 17th in singles

(well I mean I was pretty sandbaggy by that time also)

aight maybe you right...lol...which means I should start entering singles more I guess...I do fairly well in doubles placings...I should get pretty good in singles right?

Coney

Smash Master
i still need a ride for this Friday evening. can anyone pick me up? i provide gas monies obv.
if someone else can't, i can

only reason i say that is because you're a bit more out of the way and i'd need a bit more gas moneyz

actually nvm i owe you for all the HTCs i didn't pay for rofl

and wtf @ not entering, you were the one that told me to always enter no matter what. you're not gonna get better sitting on the sidelines boyo!

also i think the only way people would choose someone that does well in just doubles over someone that does well in singles AND doubles is if said person was like...outrageously proficient. like, getting first even once is proof enough, i think, and would establish tremendous value, even if they placed like, 13th in singles.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
im actually having second thoughts on coming now that the chances of placing in the money are so slim
"We gotta train to be the best so come to HTC, entering makes you better, no fear blah blah blah"

Good **** fearless leader!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
loool best attitude. step it up. even a has been like me would still go and whoop m2k or ally =) you know, if i lived anywhere near there and didnt have school **** to do.

Omni

BRoomer
I do fairly well in doubles placings...I should get pretty good in singles right?
it's the other way around. people who do well in Singles almost automatically do good in Doubles (unless they have characters who are bad in teams, i.e. Lie, DEHF, etc.)

getting 4th @ NC... uh... what players are there in NC again?

if someone else can't, i can

only reason i say that is because you're a bit more out of the way and i'd need a bit more gas moneyz

actually nvm i owe you for all the HTCs i didn't pay for rofl

and wtf @ not entering, you were the one that told me to always enter no matter what. you're not gonna get better sitting on the sidelines boyo!
*sigh*

i guess it's cuz i played SF4 yesterday for the first time in a while and i had a blast. like it was the same kind of addictive feeling i get when i play melee. i really wish i could get that same enjoyment from playing SF4 in Brawl but idk... it's just not there

EDIT:

it ain't about being afraid or not stepping it up or w/e

i just think about the two whole days i'm going to spend playing a game i don't think is as fun as other games i could also be playing. so winning money at these tournaments is the compensation i usually need to fill that fun gap

Coney

Smash Master
if you don't have fun playing brawl...then you don't have fun playing brawl. i dunno, i see it pretty wasteful to spend your precious saturday spending upwards of twelve hours doing something you don't explicitly enjoy. people say they play for the money, but if that's all they really cared about they'd just get a job as a waiter or something. it takes up less of your day and, if you're actually good at it, you'll usually make more money.

i'm just saying, there's something else there. if that something else is strong enough to keep people coming to tournaments, then they'll keep coming to tournaments. but you should never feel obligated to do anything.

people like this game--or any game, really--for different reasons.

Omni

BRoomer
i have fun playing brawl
but only for a small period of time
then i want to do something else

like melee and sf4 make me want to play and never stop playing until like 6am. you ask me if i wanna take a break to go to Buffalo Wild Wings while playing Melee and i'll be like hell no lets order pizza

it's also
retardedly mentally draining and exhausting

when i'm done from a tournament i don't even wanna touch Brawl anymore

Coney

Smash Master
i can see that

i wanna play brawl forever, but only if i'm ****ing around and using silly characters with a handful of people

like i legit have the most fun playing this game picking random with someone else about as good as me and putting on items and ****

the only other game i've ever played competitively was an online game so it's not quite the same and i don't really have a point of reference

i used to be like that with minus but i don't really like it anymore

Lobos

Smash Master
lol coney and omni

TKO im still coming but if you don't want to team thats fine

I know BMX wants to team!?!?!?

Damon180

Smash Ace
I'm bringing a melee setup for sure. Let's play melee! My Roy is hungering for his turn at taking at least one stock a match.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Omni/Coney, if one of you two doesn't end up going, I'd love to team with the one that does.

Any other good MD/VAers want to team?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Lobos if you still going I'm down

its not like anyone else was down to team...lol

and I lost to Double MK (Foxy and some other dude) and Dr.PP's marth and Everlasting yaay...PP is acutally legit in brawl just doenst wanna be on the PR...lol

Omni

BRoomer
i'm coming. i just get in my whole "gosh i wish brawl was more fun" phase often.

i really hope Meep is coming cuz i don't want to say overnight on Saturday as well.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I am willing to pay anyone $50 to drive me to Chu's house by 5PM on friday or straight to tant's house. If you can pleaseee help me out. I live in Ashburn, Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom