• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APV! M2K/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk/Coney/EE/ChuDat/Vinnie/Snakeee/Logic/TakeO 1 Day Away!

What character is going to win Mid Tiers?

• Toon Link

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Fox

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Wolf

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Another Character

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
;ALSDFJLASJFLKFJS someone get me I promise I'm not a rapist

Edit: Tant I appreciate you offering to maybe get me friday but I realize thats a ton of extra driving I wouldn't expect you to do =/ Sucks that I'm still out of the way even when I'm in MD LOL

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Kaffei, just have someone drop you off at a metro station and chu can pick you up from dunn loring, or a close metro stop on the way... it's what i do when i go.

Minus needing a drop-off.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Chairs Update and New Staff

FNB is gonna help us out with the chair situation.

70 people interested!~

New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, DC, Maryland, Virginia, and SOVA...

Regional Status achieved ^_^

I've also added K9 and Inui to staff to help officiate. Lobos, EE, and I will be doing most of the grunt work and Coney/K9/Inui/Waffle will be helping me setup/prepare and keeping things moving during the event.

Thanks for all the support guys, I'm really appreciative.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Luigiking I might be able to help you out.....just give me contact info and such
208-669-0103, text/call/whatever. I would need to be picked up and dropped off at towson university, but I don't really care when I leave or get back really. Thanks and keep me posted if you can help dude =]

Zucco

Smash Master
Ew Inui is gonna touch the bracket. cant wait to see how he ****s things up this time.

I wont be entering singles, but Doubles with Atomsk seems cool.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Seeding will be controlled by EE and myself primarily. Inui will be my feedback for NJ if have any questions. Coney will be our second look.

I really need inui's help officiating and keeping things moving more than anything, as this will be insane.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Will Inui be fighting Logic for like the 6th time in quarters due to him seeding it that way in a row? FIND OUT NEXT TIME

Zucco

Smash Master
Seeding will be controlled by EE and myself primarily. Inui will be my feedback for NJ if have any questions. Coney will be our second look.

I really need inui's help officiating and keeping things moving more than anything, as this will be insane.
he'll find a way to be a major part of it. when the TIO file comes out, nothing stops him. Reminds me of a leech.:awesome:

lol at atomsk.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I can handle it mostly myself, actually

i'll ask you all for input if I need it, but I've been seeing you all more frequently lately and i've seen your PR's as they change so I know skill levels pretty well there.

If I have a question you'll hear from me.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Don't start getting annoying with the bracket, we have it under control and I could care less about the majority of your opinions.

Also, Poker will be happening upstairs no worries, don't think for once second I won't force you out of the way either.

Tant I am on AIM.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm coming to this, but only for mid-tier singles only. Anyone on the way between Laurel and Westminster need a ride Friday?

:stupidfox:

Lobos

Smash Master
oh Luigiking if you want to enter side events you might wanna ask bionic for a ride since im not going on friday

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Money match list:
Don 5 Dk vs Wolf.
Logic 2 Olimar vs Wolf.
M2k 2 Mk vs Wolf.

Vinnie, would you Money match me for 2 GaW vs Wolf?

Inui, would you Money match me for 2 Mk vs Wolf?

Zucco, would you Money match me for 2 Lucario vs Wolf?

Doom, would you Money match me for 2 Mk vs Wolf?

Might ask for more then 2 bucks, but putting those values for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom