• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APV! M2K/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk/Coney/EE/ChuDat/Vinnie/Snakeee/Logic/TakeO 1 Day Away!

What character is going to win Mid Tiers?

• Toon Link

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Fox

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Wolf

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Another Character

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
and i still pull top 3/5 consistently. u mad?

be better and people will be complaining about having u early in bracket and not the other way around
People complain about having you early in bracket?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Dang wish I could come on friday but.......you know
LMAO
Sounds like a lot of people are coming late friday night. I can push Mid Tiers to 10-10:30ish if people would like. That will give P:M the spotlight until Mid Tiers start up.

If I push Mid Tiers to 10:00 or 10:30 there will be a 32 entrant cap.
Tant, I don't get off work till 8 and I'm heading straight over and will be there around 8:40. The ONLY thing I'm entering is Mid-tiers so if you do have a cap then make sure I'm in the bracket.
Vinnie better win this mid tier tourney with Rob.
Wolf vs Rob is 100-0 :awesome:.
Going all ROB except for vs Luigi, where I'm going Peach. I got this. :wes:
What will you go vs Wolf?
Ally is going to win with Falcon, rofl. He's done it before. Best Brawl player.

Thankfully M2K is free as hell in mid tiers lmao I wonder if he'll enter...
I don't know how to fight a really good Falcon, but should prove interesting if I have to verse Elliot.
Kirby/Fox/PT :D
:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:.
It has seemed i caused quite some trouble for the MK's of MD/VA.

EDIT: LMAO @ Atomsk.
Da Toon Link Mains.

Me, ChuDat, Pink_Fresh, No-idea, and Boss for in top 5?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Dr_Stien, the only people that would be on the way there are the NJ/NY guys, actually

There is literally no one from that part of MD that is coming here, unless there is some secret player I don't know about.

meepxzero

Smash Master
May or may not come. If i do anyone looking for a last minute teammate? I'm probably going to go either fox or mk (not playing icies this tourney laggy *** tv johns everytime i use them especially when tv is streamed).

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lol baby seibrik. I applaud you for downloading everyones style in this region. It does nothing for you though when you go oos and lose to everyone
actually the last time i went out of state i got 1st in teams and 3rd in Singles while beating OOS'ers in the process.

i don't download anymore

there's a reason why my mk/fox/falco/DDD can all **** your wario

cuz you're freeeeeeeeeeee

@atomsk: i kno rite
@kt: im getting better at the match-up each time i play you. the wonders of novelty

Inui

Banned via Warnings
actually the last time i went out of state i got 1st in teams and 3rd in Singles while beating OOS'ers in the process.
you only fought PA

NY/NJ didn't show up at all

PA is essentially a suzerain territory of NY/NJ; we win when we show up with the rare exceptions of Vex beating us (he beat you too) and we protect them from MD/VA and other places :awesome:

That was MD/VA's single OOS win in Brawl to date, IIRC, and it was when NY/NJ didn't show up

just telling it like it is, man

you're cool and cool but you're getting ***** in this thread lol

Omni

BRoomer
@Inui: the last time i went out of state was 2008 in Connecticut, lol. i've travelled OOS more for SF4 than i have for Brawl.

OOS players I've lost to: M2K, Atomsk, Ninjalink, Kingtoon, Vex, Chibo (lmao), Dekar, dmbrandon

i'm pretty sure that's about it over my entire Brawl lifespan

i'm too lazy/don't care enough to travel OOS for Brawl. so i'm content with ****** within MD/VA.

edit:

@slik: im just sayin son. the only time i care about facing anyone in our region is if i'm facing Meep early or he's on my side of the bracket due to us being in the same crew. anybody else and idgaf.

yet EVERY time u go to a tournament u complain about seedin

however if u just get better then none of that matters cuz u should expect to beat everyone anyway

u kno i'm right so stop being salty when i tell you the obvious solution to your problem

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Tant is it cool if we do Project M doubles while Brawl mid-tiers is going on? We could do it on the 1st floor so it's out of the way, and we only need like 2 setups anyway, which is less than I'm bringing total. I won't make anyone hold up Brawl mid-tiers for it.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Meep, streaming doesn't affect TV lag at all. Just make sure you play your matches on CRTs.

Damn it must be embarrassing to have lost a 100-0 matchup to me so many times back in the day :awesome:
Depending on cables there is mili second lag. Its dumb cuz it only effects my personal character. Probably difference between playing ssf4 on xbox and ps3. I hate making this stupid john thats why i wanna drop icies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You can do whatever you want for that. I can run the TIO for you (i'm using TIO pro) and you just have to keep it going. You can play wherever there is room.

The livestream will switch to Mid tiers after the P:M singles though. All I'd ask is that you don't run one on top of mine- we only had 3MB upload speed at the house.

Edit: The splitters are what cause the lag, not the stream. I'm going to run the stream through a VCR tonight so that the input to the television is not affected.

Omni

BRoomer
oh i forgot to mention (i told coney)

but i wont be making this. my new gf/family actually wanna throw a small party for me tomorrow because of my new job offer (yaaaaaaaaay, salary liiiike)

so goodluck md/va

Omni

BRoomer
maaaan ok

we ended in July

and she dumped me

and me and my new gf became official

December 3rd

so that's like... 5 months!

that's not fast! :mad:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Atlantic North APV! M2K/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk
and i still pull top 3/5 consistently. u mad?

be better and people will be complaining about having u early in bracket and not the other way around
oh i forgot to mention (i told coney)

but i wont be making this. my new gf/family actually wanna throw a small party for me tomorrow because of my new job offer (yaaaaaaaaay, salary liiiike)

so goodluck md/va
When top 3 or 5 is out of reach Steve starts cuffin his chick.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
@slik: im just sayin son. the only time i care about facing anyone in our region is if i'm facing Meep early or he's on my side of the bracket due to us being in the same crew. anybody else and idgaf.

yet EVERY time u go to a tournament u complain about seedin

however if u just get better then none of that matters cuz u should expect to beat everyone anyway

u kno i'm right so stop being salty when i tell you the obvious solution to your problem
I complain about teams seeding cuz it actually has a huge effect on whether I get money or not. 40 scrubs show up and play each other last tourney whereas and I barely lose to you and Coney 1st round, putting me in an awful situation I shouldn't have been in the first place. No one disputes that that was awful seeding and I had a right to complain about it.

As for singles, the only time I complain is if it's someone who I practice with frequently all the time like logic(and formerly neo)

Everybody else in this region idc if i have to play you lol. Even you omni

Again complaining about bad seeding when its actually valid is not a john

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Um Inui dont you lose to Squall like all the time.

And i dont consider anybody under top 3 in NJ a real threat.
No. I'm 2-3 with Squall, and I don't have a big Snake problem anymore, so I don't intend on losing again.

Ah, how cute that you say below top 3 in NJ isn't a real threat when I'm 4th. Well, I am undefeated against you and just beat Jash last weekend, so if you're coming to this for sure, be ready to be free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom