• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APV! M2K/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk/Coney/EE/ChuDat/Vinnie/Snakeee/Logic/TakeO 1 Day Away!

What character is going to win Mid Tiers?

• Toon Link

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Fox

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Wolf

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Another Character

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobos

Smash Master
Actually me and Slik facing omni and coney in 1st round is pretty bad seeding.....but w/e cause my **** is bigger and better than yours ;)

<3

oh TKO ive been practicing all week so get ready to have an amazing partner for once and not some bum *** sonic who spins and runs away all day

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I complain about teams seeding cuz it actually has a huge effect on whether I get money or not. 40 scrubs show up and play each other last tourney whereas and I barely lose to you and Coney 1st round, putting me in an awful situation I shouldn't have been in the first place. No one disputes that that was awful seeding and I had a right to complain about it.
**** happens. but i don't think you being seeded poorly in teams is more often then not. and there are plenty of teams who have been handed an unlucky card from time to time.

As for singles, the only time I complain is if it's someone who I practice with frequently all the time like logic(and formerly neo)
yea but like if you're unranked (which you recently were) you dont really have a say so about where you should be seeded. you're simply just put where it's convenient for the ranked players. thats just how it works. unless you're like in a crew or its regional or somethin

Everybody else in this region idc if i have to play you lol. Even you omni
thats cool

Again complaining about bad seeding when its actually valid is not a john
im just sayin. by being better there's not much to complain about. everyone else will complain cuz they have to play you and not vice versa

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hey everyone, im in a pickle. i no longer have a ride home to sova on sunday, is anyone heading that direction? maybe somebody from NC or something? even a ride to richmond would totally help. im real short on cash, but ill try to have at least some gas money. thankkkkss!

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
lol, I'm also in the pickle the dude before me stated, though I live in Randallstown (Bmore county area)

I have a ride there, but I need a ride home saturday after the tourney. :O

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
**** happens. but i don't think you being seeded poorly in teams is more often then not. and there are plenty of teams who have been handed an unlucky card from time to time.
yep **** happens and speaking up about it prevents(other regions. not this one so we're clear) the same thing from happening again

yea but like if you're unranked (which you recently were) you dont really have a say so about where you should be seeded. you're simply just put where it's convenient for the ranked players. thats just how it works. unless you're like in a crew or its regional or somethin
Crew and people you practice with all the time is essentially the same thing. The former simply has an arbitrary gay title like the Cooters or whatever. I'm not willing to pay money to have to play the same people I always play early

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm curious what my seeding will be for mid tiers and who I'll have to verse since competition seems so large.

I'm picking up the best Lucas in the world aka Marcus Pinky Sexy Fresh Wilson.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Lots of brand new players already here. Plus others!

On PC now. SOVA has arrived, as well as SSR's car, P5/Rise's crew, Snak's car, and Waffle. JCaesar is en route as well as all the NJ/NY and Chu's car. I'm presuming GIMR's car is on its way and EE will be en route shortly.

See you all soon! I'm making some schedule adjustments due to inclement weather. It's not threatening, just slowing people down a bit. Therefore, here is the schedule:

9:30pm Project:M
10:30pm Mid Tier Singles
11:00pm ish Project:M doubles

Doubles Draft Crews is cancelled.

See you all here!

Lobos

Smash Master
hey tant I got called in to work for something but I will still try to make it.......if anything imma just be alittle late

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright, see you when you get here.

Everyone else: Livestream is back on, and doubles should be starting around 12pm.

Also, my other laptop's internet isn't working out with the TIO on it, but here are the results so far:

Project M (30 entrants)

1. ChuDat
2. JCaesar
3. Atomsk
4. GIMR
5. K9
5. Meep

Mid Tier Singles (32 entrants)

1. ChuDat ($96)
2. Pink Fresh ($48)
3. Atomsk ($16)
4. Seagull
5. Mew2King
5. Vinnie

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey folks,

Statistics to come in the results thread. Lots of different winners and awesome times happened here this weekend. Want to give a big shout out to sova, nj, ny, and pa for showing up and helping out. More to come in the results...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom