• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APV! M2K/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk/Coney/EE/ChuDat/Vinnie/Snakeee/Logic/TakeO 1 Day Away!

What character is going to win Mid Tiers?

• Toon Link

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Fox

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Wolf

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Another Character

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
So I just reread the OP and saw you have events for Fri and Sat.
I could try and make it out there Fri nite, but thats a big maybe.
And my bday is also the 12th; get at me KT and K9 :awesome:

boss8

Smash Hero
^^^ LOL...
boss has a melee mentality so he approaches a ton and gets *****. so doubles is where he shines
you have got to be an idiot.....

even if i dnt approach my character still gets ***** regardless.....

its like ice climbers not approaching....

people fight me like im ice climbers....

FOOL!

let me camp a character that is all around better.....and can outcamp me...

G**** takeover -_^b

another example is piwii....***** was like why come near u?? when i can run...***** im MK and i got the percent lead.....

or lies falco

laser laser laser laser laser side-b repeate

yea my bad for my melee mentality in tryna chase down people that dip out on me -_^b....i guess im the idiot..

i mean i could use my amazing fireballs...that get easily powershielded...or canceled out by the slightest move...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Kaffei, you play arguably the best character in the game. playing smart really can't be taught, its something you need to learn. you should really step it up this week and focus on what you're doing wrong and figure out how to adapt.

as for everyone else, mad hype you all are coming. this event is gonna be huge. remember we are doing singles pools which is why the side events are on Friday night.
Ok I'll do that

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i mean

u can't really complain, boss. that's like choosing to use a knife in a gun fight and then gettin mad cuz people can shoot you from long distance.

it's a damn gun fight so grab a gun or gtfo

SOVAman

Smash Hero
i mean

u can't really complain, boss. that's like choosing to use a knife in a gun fight and then gettin mad cuz people can shoot you from long distance.

it's a damn gun fight so grab a gun or gtfo
Is it life or death doe?

nah dawg

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
it does.

you don't bring a knife to a gun fight.
you don't use a character who gets camped and can't camp in a game that centralizes camping.

using luigi (the knife), an obviously limited character
and being mad when mk/snake/oli (guns) out performs the knife

u can only be so smart with a knife yo

SOVAman

Smash Hero
it does.

you don't bring a knife to a gun fight.
you don't use a character who gets camped and can't camp in a game that centralizes camping.

using luigi (the knife), an obviously limited character
and being mad when mk/snake/oli (guns) out performs the knife

u can only be so smart with a knife yo
I know what you are trying to say but, you're stretching it by relating it to that imo

but w/e

you are obv right my b

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Lucas is the scariest of all the avis. I just can't get over his evil lifeless stare.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
typical

gull

Edit: My sisters and I are at the venue, cleaning right now. We have room for approximately 13 setups in just the basement alone. Maybe about 9 of them during doubles. But remember, that's just the basement. There is the first floor for overflow, and the upstairs for sleeping. I have 2 heaters we can use if it gets really cold (it's supposed to).

I'm gonna see about borrowing some tables and chairs from church to people more places to sit.

Also, I did a speed test for the internet connection. Download speed is 11 MBps. Upload speed is 3.16 MBps. Anyone looking to use their laptops and stuff here, I will have the password for you when you arrive.

The livestream will be good quality for composite. Everyone should be able to watch the tournament well.

Besides that I'd like to know if the following people are interested in livestream commentary:

Doom
TKO
Coney
EE

That way, you'll basically have the APEX commentary team besides Dazwa. And hopefully the *Pound* commentary team ^_^

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It has lots of reference if you think of Kaffei as Lucas and Chu as Marth. Grabbing, pulling in, and releasing Lucas's *** all day.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
typical

gull

Edit: My sisters and I are at the venue, cleaning right now. We have room for approximately 13 setups in just the basement alone. Maybe about 9 of them during doubles. But remember, that's just the basement. There is the first floor for overflow, and the upstairs for sleeping. I have 2 heaters we can use if it gets really cold (it's supposed to).

I'm gonna see about borrowing some tables and chairs from church to people more places to sit.

Also, I did a speed test for the internet connection. Download speed is 11 MBps. Upload speed is 3.16 MBps. Anyone looking to use their laptops and stuff here, I will have the password for you when you arrive.

The livestream will be good quality for composite. Everyone should be able to watch the tournament well.

Besides that I'd like to know if the following people are interested in livestream commentary:

Doom
TKO
Coney
EE

That way, you'll basically have the APEX commentary team besides Dazwa. And hopefully the *Pound* commentary team ^_^
AAAAAAAAAAAAA SO HYPEEEEE!!! Tant this is so cooooooOooOoOOl

on another note..
man, u guys are gonna make chu hate me

Coney

Smash Master
very interested in commentary, thanks scott

oh yeah and i meant to ask, do you want your wii on main setup? if not, i can put mine on there for upload later and put on a force replay code so we don't have any more unfortunate losses :<

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yes I'd prefer my wii on main setup

I hate force replay as well

Plus we need some other wiis to record as well

jcaez will have main setup until pm is done though

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I challenge anyone to a blazin buffalo wild wings eating money match. Whoever can eat the most in 5 minutes wins. No puking or using ranch or blue cheese. Water, beer, and soda allowed. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom