• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I didn't know Ally was coming... or that he played Melee seriously, for that matter.

I believe Unknown, Sanuzi, Idea, JPOBS, Sauc3, Ministry, and Riddlebox have confirmed from Canada. RaynEX is still a maybe last I heard.

Also, question for IL:
Who plays each other the most frequently in Chicago? We'd like to know this information before creating pools.
oh, this is a melee thing, nvm lol

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Also, something I just thought of...

I'm sure most of you knew this already but if you don't: To everyone in IL and WI, MI is in Eastern Time, so please plan accordingly so you arrive on time.

ORLY

Smash Master
Also, something I just thought of...

I'm sure most of you knew this already but if you don't: To everyone in IL and WI, MI is in Eastern Time, so please plan accordingly so you arrive on time.
Ffffffffff six hours there, four hours back

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
WHO CAN BRING SETUPS?

We're looking to have 12 full setups in order to run pools efficiently.

We currently have only 7 confirmed. Step it up guys.

Kels88

Smash Lord
i wanna see raynex vs kels

theyre both really good at dittos O.o

I see raynex takin this though (if he goes)
For the record. I beat Raynex in friendlies 2-1 last time we played. But they were super close. I would love to get at him again.

Edit: um so who am i riding with again?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
For the record. I beat Raynex in friendlies 2-1 last time we played. But they were super close. I would love to get at him again.

Edit: um so who am i riding with again?
if you cant find a ride you can be in the D33Kmobile with me wes and cosmo, with d33k driving. also we r prob getting housing at cosmos cause id rather wake up early than get no sleep :embarrass: but he has to confirm that

also LOL i totally dreamt about this tournament last night, my pool was me, 6 other people from WI, and raynex, and there were buckets full of n64 controllers EVERYWHERE

Big_R

Smash Champion
ima win it. that's what.

also i'm down for a setup. to prove im serious i already have the tv in my trunk.

Top Bottom