• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
omg I want to go to this so badly :(:(

I have 3 finals the next week though and michigan is no joke for my baby car :(

GETTEM KELLY

ORLY

Smash Master
Perceptive, as always!

Although I had to weed through a notable amount of adult material when I Google searched for "Big O".

EDIT: Oh my god, Rat, you are my favorite person ever.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ill take some of that ginger....but why not bump it up to 20 for 20$ chump? 10 for 10$ is plenty fine tho!

sveet, you want it too? 10 for 10 is a fun ironman.

also, raynex...kels doesnt try in friendlies lolll....hes the m2k of the MW in that respect...that only respect -_-. i jusss watched him go even with this jiggs in WI, and then in bracket, 3 stocked him twice lolll....sandbags like ana ss.
I wonder why he took the time to mention our friendlies record then, if they counted for so little.

hmm

anyways, Kels is chill and I can't wait to play him again. Maybe this time I should try in the matches too. /hype

Moooose

Smash Champion
travissssss could you upload my videos vs klob? juggleguy wants it for our combo video
or if youre still having uploading issues could you just send him the footage?

ORLY

Smash Master
Anyone traveling from IL have any room in your car? I can drive to your location and pay for some fuel
Hindawg: private message BigD and he'll hook you up with a ride. Far as I know, there's a spot left in his car.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
hindawg i got you

pm me or talk to me on aim (drewb008) or send me a text message/call me (847-331-3315) or just post here with what town/area youre in and i can give you a recommendation on how to meet up with us and when

Rat

Smash Lord
Hey WI; ORLY + Joe.

You'all should come crash at my place friday night. Cut an hour of travel at worst (vro can come too).

Rat

Smash Lord
if you have a quiet place for me to take sleeping meds and pass out i would love to do this :zerosuitsamus:
yessir we do.

Though BigD has claimed the extra bed, you'all have to fight over couches and potential inflatable mattressi

Big OOOOOOOOOO!!!! said:
Your offer is acceptable! What time should we show up?
Anytime after 4:00 pm. 2-4pm is my nap time.

Also, the only rule for staying at Rat's house is that you have to take a shower before you leave.

Tink

Smash Hero
that would actually be quiteee good for our car chris, as rats only about 25 mins from me, in the direction we need to go so....would cut alott of time in the am drive.

rat, i thought you were going friday tho 0_o? or am i wrong?

Rat

Smash Lord
I'm not going there friday. I'm getting a ride with BigD who is leaving sat morning.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
rat pm me yo addy. i might bring my own inflatable if resources are tight. def not sleeping on the floor, i have a terrible back from getting hit by that van.

Top Bottom