• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dammit, I really wish I could make this -______-

I'll be partaking in drunken Melee though instead XD I guess it's a fair trade?

LLDL

Smash Hero
If anyone near central jersey is going, me and StriCNYN3 will give some gas$ for a ride there and back. We live in Neptune specifically.

Max?

Smash Champion
I think I'm coming unless I find something better to do. Hopefully I can convince peopple to come out with me.

Hax

Smash Champion
does anyone have a nintendo wii they'd be willing to sell? AIM = zerohax

Hax

Smash Champion
nah t webb it would be for hacking.. when i get the silentspectre theme song to play on final destination my life will be complete :) lmao

LLDL

Smash Hero
Jman
Hax
Alukard
g$
opium
prog
niko
xenen
phish-it
twebb
rykard
otg
metal reeper
smelly cat
cactuar
teczero
a nub
swiftbass
nintendude
slox
harriettheguy
PC Chris
Tuna
Dbloc
videokidheero
spawn
mm distortion
StriCNYN3
chain-ace
Nando needs a ride! Elizabeth, NJ.

Max?

Smash Champion
Pretty sure I'm bringing PC, Niko, Harriettheguy and hopefully Tuna$ to this. Looking forward to this. Oh and if I can, the infamous DBLOC.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Metal reaper let's get a few friendlies prog was rushin me to the recording setup on our 1 friendly so I didn't get the full webb affect.

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
Dbloc is confirmed, get hyped to play the Best player from India. Did you guys know how 0-deathed Chu Dat this one time and it was immaculate?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo if there's anyone from NJ coming like halfway between central jersey and nanuet, and has room in their car, please reply.

mcem222

Smash Rookie
hey guys I'm coming to this with a friend. Not many people know me, I've gone to ROM 3 and hall of gaming with the tag MCem. Looking forward to being there

Edit- also, does anyone live in Westchester? I'm in Briarcliff, I'm looking for people to play with this summer

Top Bottom