• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
i rather do draft crews over pools ... so yea ... lets get that draft crews going!!!! ... hopefully with crowd audio?! cuz u know how legendary the **** talk is LOL

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
wayne is pretty far but maybe you guys could drive to me and i could drive to abate and he could take us to nojohns? loool what the hell...

anyone more southerly driving up?

LLDL

Smash Hero
I am and I have room! I'm in Wayne, NJ
Ah it's still just a little too far out of the way, but thanks man I really appreciate it.

Anyone else like halfway close to Neptune?

Edit:

wayne is pretty far but maybe you guys could drive to me and i could drive to abate and he could take us to nojohns? loool what the hell...

anyone more southerly driving up?
Yo let's do that if it's not too much of a drive for you.

You got room for 3 peeps Abate?

Max?

Smash Champion
hey guys I'm coming to this with a friend. Not many people know me, I've gone to ROM 3 and hall of gaming with the tag MCem. Looking forward to being there

Edit- also, does anyone live in Westchester? I'm in Briarcliff, I'm looking for people to play with this summer
Dude I remember you! This is otg, we met at HoG. We'll catch up at this tourney, but assuming I don't talk to you for some godforsaken reason, definitely hit me up. I run Westchester/all of Ny.

Also, I'm bringing 5 people with me and hopefully two setups. No Johns people, we gotta make this tourney epic. Who wants to Crew Battle MM TFS/Westchester? We're kinda stacked right now.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo Abate, we can get to you if you're down to drive 3 of us. It would be me Stric and Smelly Cat. Send me a PM with your phone # and address if you're down and tell us what time you we need to be there.

Max?

Smash Champion
He should just make it TFS / counties in NY that are not in NYC or LI lol
Yeah pretty much.

Also, PC has work now so he can't come :( Still our car is stacked and people should crew battle us, we didn't even plan on using Chris cause we'd **** everyone before he even got to enter.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Richie u gotta be @ the pc smashfest 1st and my goodness how cud I forget dbloc lord of india

:phone:

D1

Banned via Administration
I got Forward Beezy here, and he needs a rideteezy if anyone can assist hit up the kid on aim! D1MX!

Max?

Smash Champion
I just got Aziz's text about giving Forward a ride. I don't think I can help tho, I'm just about to leave. GET HIM OUT, I WANNA REMATCH.

Alukard

Smash Hero
1: jman
2: hax
3: cactuar
4: swift
5: tec0
5: nintendude
7: g$
7: tuna
9: otg
9: twebb
9: StriCNYN3
9: harriet the guy
13: chain-ace
13: bailey
13: storms
13: abate
17: MIK
17: mcem
17: valo
17: Grey Fox
17: metal reeper
17: ILM
17: My tummy hurts
17: niko
25: kidd
25: mane
25: anub
25: KCS
25: rykard
25: d-block
25: smellycat

1: hax + jman
2: G$ + alukard
3: reno + cactuar
4: nintendude + swift
5: Tuna + niko
5: OTG + harriet the guy
7: anub + kidd
7: Rykard + twebb
9: mytummyhurts + KCS

sorry for the upload delay people ... i was just really tired and was relaxing all day =]

this past no johns was pretty hype ... would u guys be hyped for a no johns on the 18th ?? i'm trying to have at least two more b4 genesis and the 18th and july 9th are wat i'm aiming for ... so post up people!

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Where that results thread?

Good tourney, wish I wasn't so sick :( gg's

If I can get a ride for the 18th and am off work I'm there!

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo the 18th is good

im gonna find a ride in super advance

**** cactuar
LMFAOOO ... good **** ... get that ride secure!

Where that results thread?

Good tourney, wish I wasn't so sick :( gg's

If I can get a ride for the 18th and am off work I'm there!
get well yo ... and make it out to the next one with a vengeance !!!

if you do it on the 18th i'll be there....holla!
WERDDDD?! ... i know the little rascals will be hype to see ur *** lolol ... come through!!!

I think jose and I can come out again

2 random scrubs less gooooooooo

:phone:
yea and tell that kidd ... to bring his xbox controller lolol ... so he can get man handled by reno again LOLOLOLOL

Max?

Smash Champion
Fun tourney, going into the lab after this one.

For anyone who wants to play on Chess.com, my screen name is Maxisku2, and you can IM me, DDoTwx2 to set up a correspondence game. Let's do this!

Top Bottom