• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
So actually, I might not be able to go because I"m meeting up with friends I haven't seen in a while.

I'll let everyone know if I'm still goin but yea, not 100% sure. =(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
That's why I'm not going either. Friend is back from the airforce, gotta hang out before I don't see him forever again lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok peeps so the date might change to the 10th ... sumthing opened up ... i will let u guys know as soon as i find out things myself ^_^ ...

also i spoke to MDZ already and he knows the situation ... but yea ... we'll figure it out ^_^

Max?

Smash Champion
If its the 10th, then maybe. If its the 11th than nah, cause Coheeds playing a free show at the Waterfront in BK. Playing thru all of SSTB and thats it :)

MM Distortion

Smash Apprentice
ok peeps so the date might change to the 10th ... sumthing opened up ... i will let u guys know as soon as i find out things myself ^_^ ...

also i spoke to MDZ already and he knows the situation ... but yea ... we'll figure it out ^_^
yeah i say make it the 10th i think it might be more convenient for a lot of people, me being one of them :p

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
swift teams????
Unless the guy below this line declines then yeah i will team with you.( I almost always team with mike when hes not in Alaska or at school)

I return to Tristate on Monday so I'm probably coming to this. Fresh out of college means it's time to school people lol
I have no work this day and will be there early for warmups =)

Rykard

Smash Ace
coming to this if t.webb is cause he is my transportation to everything lol. i need to go to the bank to get some money though first to enter and for gas money

also, i'm down for teams if anyone is looking for someone.

and nintendude, congrats on graduating today

PK Webb

Smash Champion
NINTENDUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! naw its kool.........................................TIGHT 2NITE

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm most likely going as long as it's on the 4th. I'll be near the area anyways.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Oh no, I can't take days off anymore after Zenith lol. I'll have to wait a while... I'm waiting for Genesis and I'll be training here in Canada.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
use to live in da bx but not anymore tryna move back though.....play me @ the venue and we shall see if we got chemistry

Top Bottom