• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Anyone coming up from NJ that can pick up Smelly Cat, he lives in Somerville, hit me up if you can.

Alukard

Smash Hero
this is going to start at about 2ish (meaning doubles)... because a couple of people are going out of their way to help others with rides and such ... so hopefully that gives u enough time to get here ...

also me reno and jman found a ride with d1 alex and crismas ... so its looking like an even better turnout ^_^

PK Webb

Smash Champion
bringing hacked melee and recording setup who else is bring the setups.............no setups=ghey

Eggm

Smash Hero
I doubt we are going to be able to fit more than the 2 small tv's in cactuar's trunk. You forget we aren't taking my car... lol

forward

Smash Champion
I guess I'm showing up tomorrow? D1 said he was going and asked if I wanted to ride with him, so if that goes through I will see you all there.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow forward just happens to be in NY?

considering ditching my own tourney
i'm sooo sad that our tournies are soo far from each other ... i really need a venue in the city so everyone can come no matter rides or not ... nyc gets it done public trans LOL

Max?

Smash Champion