• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
hbox stop trolling and yea tec i hope i can beat u ive gotten a lil better than when we last played

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I should be going to this if transportation doesn't fall through AGAIN. Hopefully I don't get as ***** as last time.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll try to come through but chances are I have some stuff to do on Saturday. TWebb and Pyro I'm counting on those vids =)

Niko45

Smash Master
Ok I pm'd new jerusalem about a ride but I'm just posting here because I don't have a confirmed ride and I wanted to see who else could possibly pick me up. Mogwai? Prog? Max says he's maybe 50/50 on going to No Johns so I seem to have a lot of potential to get a ride but nothing concrete.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Ok I pm'd new jerusalem about a ride but I'm just posting here because I don't have a confirmed ride and I wanted to see who else could possibly pick me up. Mogwai? Prog? Max says he's maybe 50/50 on going to No Johns so I seem to have a lot of potential to get a ride but nothing concrete.
finally figured out my LoL tourney schedule, have a game at 7 PM, so I want to get back to Stamford no later than 6 PM. so I can give you a ride there, but will have to leave earlish if you also want a ride back.

S l o X

Smash Champion
mad i'm missing this, especially with my hero teczero going.

hopefully there's mad recording going on, i definitely want to see the crew battles and tourney matches recorded !

i plan on making these as often as possible for the rest of the year, sorry plans came up !

PK Webb

Smash Champion
we in here mad hype.....dudes coming out the wood works, got the commentary, EC steppin it up?????????????? NAW

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so me reno and jman need a ride ... badly! ... i kinda need to be there LOL

if theres anyway someone can at least take us to the venue ... i can find someone to talk us back ... please someone help us out ... PLEASE

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I got u niko....pc if u can get there I can take. U back home
And I need a partner pc maybe????
:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
PC/Niko, if you guys hook me up with gas$, I'd go. I'm just broke as **** right now. Also PC, wanna team :) ?

Max?

Smash Champion
Word, I can probably take you home if we both leave at the same time. If I dip out earlier than its on you Trey. Also, people don't KNOW about Westchester son.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Every time I check this thread there is more hype.....3 recording setups....possibly 2 commentary setups.....mad ppl coming out and yea *****s don't no bout westchester/upstate

:phone:

Rykard

Smash Ace
Super hyped for this tomorrow. Excited to see some new faces and some old ones. hopefully i'll get a bunch of games with everyone cause i need that Tristate training

Top Bottom