• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Cia

das kwl
does anyone know how to get to nanuet by train or bus from brooklyn?
Holy mother of fisf ****s.. That is the worst username ever

:laugh:

Anyway, go to penn station catch the NJ transit train to Nanuet. After that it's like an 8 block walk to the venue. Idk from there tho. Cell phone GPS?

I wish there was a bus from NYC to Nanuet..

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Well, is there an estimate of when teams is going to start tomorrow, cause I want to try to get in on it if I can find someone to team with

Disysca

Smash Rookie
Holy mother of fisf ****s.. That is the worst username ever

:laugh:

Anyway, go to penn station catch the NJ transit train to Nanuet. After that it's like an 8 block walk to the venue. Idk from there tho. Cell phone GPS?

I wish there was a bus from NYC to Nanuet..
Okay, see you guys there tomorrow :scared:
I'm a pretty pro walker

PK Webb

Smash Champion
amateur bracket sounds three kinds of sexy, but what would constitute an amateur?
thats a issue.....its so hard to define the "amateur" status.....im assuming any1 not in the top ten......or ppl that go 0-2, 1-2, 2-2 maybe........i rilly dont no

LLDL

Smash Hero
Anyone who has never placed in the money at a tournament will be constituted as an ametuer. Is that right Alukard?

Alukard

Smash Hero
this was really good ... i'm sooo sryy i had to leave =[ ... beacuse i couldn't get home if i didn't leave with hazz ... but i hope u guys threw away ur garbage and wat not ... and didn't do anything stupid >_>

thanks for coming !!! i was there early as **** this time ... but everyone else was late LOL

S l o X

Smash Champion
Results look similar to this:

1) Eggm
2) Hax
9001) SloX
9001+) those who didn't get byes and lost.

Eggm has the funniest luck ever. Got top tiers like 4/5 times in those Random MMs.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Some one took my 1.0 out of my purple cube marked Eggm. WTF. Second time some one took my 1.0... I never got the last one back and went to gamestop to get this one. I hope it was a mistake and some one finds it. Its like very little scratches version 1.0 of the game.

LLDL

Smash Hero
WTF. Same with me at Rom 2. I'm going to start bringing my burnt dvd copy of Melee to toy wiz only. Either that, or not at all.

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
Some one took my 1.0 out of my purple cube marked Eggm. WTF. Second time some one took my 1.0... I never got the last one back and went to gamestop to get this one. I hope it was a mistake and some one finds it. Its like very little scratches version 1.0 of the game.
speaking of which, the red/white/yellows and power cord from my marked gamecube disappeared at the tournament. )=

really east coast?

Codi

Smash Ace
What happened to the LI car on the way home? Y'all shouldve come thru to my house for bongs and melee with TFS finest who were too lazy to come to the tourney.
funny you said that cause once we got to progs house we all wanted to play melee again lmao but we ended up having to go anyway cause i had work at 7 =\

Top Bottom