• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I know this is really dumb of me but I didn't mean a word I said in that thread and love tri-state. <3

I just like trash talking haha.

EC *****.

Oh also big shoutout to G$ and HBK for makin that really fun haha.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Lol I know this is really dumb of me but I didn't mean a word I said in that thread and love tri-state. <3

I just like trash talking haha.

EC *****.

Oh also big shoutout to G$ and HBK for makin that really fun haha.
Man, it woulda been more fun if you didn't say this xD

You're too nice. Man go **** off.

I totally didn't see that thread btw.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo i beat pc jona .. IN TOURNAMENT! LOL

yo pp u jerk stop lying u know u meant that ... and also u better not run into me in brackets again cuz this time ima one stock you!

D1

Banned via Administration
I honestly can't wait for the next No Johns. I missed two back to back, and thats enough sins already. I can't pray enough times to make up for that T___T.

LLDL

Smash Hero
im jusrt wondering but...would ppl be able to bring Brawl, not for the tournament but for the Free Play/Friendlies? if so i would come to this to join the melee community as well just to get better and learn a few things ;D
Absolutely not, only bring Melee here.

otg

Smash Master
Some of the kids who play Magic at the venue brought a brawl set up, and no one really seemed to care/notice. I don't see the harm in letting someone bring it, maybe he'll see how cool Melee is and bam, more new faces.

I just have to comment on how awesome it is that I keep seeing new faces at the No Johns. This game is too goot.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I honestly can't wait for the next No Johns. I missed two back to back, and thats enough sins already. I can't pray enough times to make up for that T___T.
werd son ... *Ivy voice* REPENT! LMAO ... nah but wheres my "like" button !!

Some of the kids who play Magic at the venue brought a brawl set up, and no one really seemed to care/notice. I don't see the harm in letting someone bring it, maybe he'll see how cool Melee is and bam, more new faces.

I just have to comment on how awesome it is that I keep seeing new faces at the No Johns. This game is too goot.
exactly its pretty awesome that it still brings in new people ... i definitely was training at hazzs house yesterday ... ****ing amazing LOL

Yeah let the kid bring brawl. He will definitely want to enter the the tourney after he see everyone else playing melee.
exactly LOL

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sucks none of these before ROM. They are the only tristate tournaments that get decent attendance other than DIP. And theres not enough DIPS to hold me over. :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Sucks none of these before ROM. They are the only tristate tournaments that get decent attendance other than DIP. And theres not enough DIPS to hold me over. :)
i know how u feel eggm .. lol ... but i dont want to **** on the other tournies that are happening in november by taking up two weekends in novmeber so i'm just doin rom ... which in all honesty is taking up a lot of my free time organizing and setting things up at the store >_>

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
;-; MAD can't be held on the 13th... It can be moved (but **** they tell me this late)

But of course I'm letting you guys know in advance...

Only choices I got was the 13th and the 20th... of course I chose the 13th and this is what I get... I'll deff have to do either after the 20th of do something in Dec.

I'm sorry everyone. I was preparing SOOOO good to make this a good tourny ( I even posted flyers everywhere TODAY and other days... Bleh :x)

I'mma let Eggm Chainace and Bones0 know about this too.

Alukard

Smash Hero
december 11th!!!

should be the next no johns ... i'm still waiting on my boss to give me the 100% ok

Alukard

Smash Hero
good **** german 2 practice sweet!
werd right ... we need that **** if we plan on going ... although its looking grim for me ... i dont see myself being able to visit family in FL and fly to cali in the same month ... =\

Xx HanZo xX

Smash Apprentice

lmfao i know how gud melee is which is why im starting to go back to this weekly event. its just that i cant comprehend most of the AT's you crazy ppl do in melee :/ (Scrub Falco/Mario) i just hope to learn a few things and make some friends thats it XD

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea

just practice alone

plug in 2 controllers and put no time limit on any stage

and just practice junk

then after like 30 minutes youlll ****

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dec 11th? Hmm I should be able to make this. Andddd I'm totally entering singles this time! Anyone wanna do teamzies?

Top Bottom