• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sounds good! I want to play this week sometime too...

Btw, Alu count me in for bringing a cube.

D1

Banned via Administration
HYPE @ZZ BATTLE!!!

I can't wait for this event, I'm def training super hard for singles ^_^.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yargh. I've been wanting to play soo bad. I hate living here -_- is anyone have a fest this week?

LLDL

Smash Hero
I had trouble finding this because of the new tournament system. You should adapt this one lol.

who will be the tristate falco beast now =(.........................stric_s time to shine????:cool:
It's Stric lol

D1

Banned via Administration
Word the new tournament system is legit, and word @ Crismas and OTG. We need to have a fest, and the rest of us need to step that **** up.

otg

Smash Master
I would really love to host, but at the moment I'm in the dog house... hopefully I can try and get one together before the No Johns. Would people come out if I can host?

If I can't tho, someone else should step it up so we can get beasting again. I wanna be in top shape for Pound 5.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm willing to travel mostly on the weekends though, it's really tough for me to travel on a weekday any point beyond NYC since I get out of work so late.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll be sure to host something for Pound practice. I'm even working on NO VENUE FEE. But I'm working on it.

Of course, I'm just going to use Upenn. It's easier for everyone that way. : ]

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
ill prob be at this, anyone going from the city that can give a ride? im going regardless though even if i have to go on the train

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL yeah... you're like my only saving grace (smash wise) in my area. fjaklfjdsa

Niko45

Smash Master
i heard he lost to that irish mafia guy

so idk how good he could possibly be
Good thing I **** maf now and he dodges my money matches. He knows whats good. Keep dwelling on the past though. While we're at it, remember when Mass's best player wasn't from North Carolina?

Alukard

Smash Hero
for future reference..Connecticut thingy..mainly for brian and eggm

so yeah matt and I pulled 50 heads for this last month. check results/vid thread some nice stuff in there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291256

Im expecting to make this no johns and by make this nojohns I mean lose to hax in winners and in losers for the 13th time.
i dont get it are u telling me to go to that tournament? ... because i have no way to getting there =[

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I think he's telling you in case you plan to hold a No Johns on that weekend (or in Eggms case a Tunes bi-weekly).

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I think he's telling you in case you plan to hold a No Johns on that weekend (or in Eggms case a Tunes bi-weekly).
ding ding ding.

well that and come to mine if you can. lol I dunno figured I just let you guys know too. I mean we pulled lots without tristate help but you know, I just like to inform my fellow tristate guys too.

anyways.

OMG HBK is like the best lurker ever.

Top Bottom