• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex shoutouts to the Japanese

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Yeah I figured people want to leave shoutouts to the Japanese, so I've decided to translate them and post them on their site. Post here if you want to SERIOUSLY leave a shoutout, and if the Japanese respond back I'll post their shoutouts here too.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Brood - Good games in pools, i dont know if you weren't trying or not -_- but they were fun :)

RAIN - We didn't get to play, but im diggin' the way you dress

Earth - Good job beating my boy Jash :) And sick hoodie and beanie.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Rain - Love the way you dress!! Thanks for taking the pic with me.

Brood - Simply amazing. Best Olimar I've ever seen.

Fujita - Nice Falco, wish I coulda played you outside of doubles.

Sweet Pea - You did really well over here. I didn't think you were that good when I played you in doubles but you're singles performance proved otherwise.

You guys gotta make it to Apex 2011. Europe will be there for the ultimate showdown :D

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Sweet Pea- Our set was pretty intense, you turned out to be really good. I really hope we get to rematch again

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Rain: Amazing Falco, glad you seemed to enjoy the tournament, till next time. Good games.

Brood: I will be ready for you whenever you decide to come back here for a national, impressive way to use your pikmen ;). Good games... (I got destroyed) Good job beating M2K as well and many players.

Earth: amazing Shiek, wish I had played your Pit as well.

The rest: I`m glad how you guys were supporting your fellow comrades, hope you guys had fun /still are having fun ;)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
RAIN - Super fun money match, great games and amazing Falco. Thanks for showing us all some new Falco tricks too.

Brood - You had my friend and I literally in tears after you beat M2K, thanks so much for giving us the greatest match we've ever seen.

Suinoko - Good games in pools, I expected you to go farther but you still did great. Before playing you I had never been 3-stocked on Brinstar by anyone - not even Ally.

All of you: I really hope I can see you all again someday, you were all so friendly and so good.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Fujita- Good matches in pools. That Gordo you hit me with at Frigate Orpheon game 2 was very difficult to overcome. I will win next time! Hope to see you at APEX2011.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Brood: Congratulations on beating M2k. Honestly I think you won the heart of many with this achievement!

Rain: Mad Falco, really patient and a unique style of camping. You're truly great.

Suinoko: Very nice Mk, loved those matches we played together. Hope you had fun beating me over and over (this is Techi).

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
RAIN - Amazing Falco. Love your ledge hop tricks; I myself have taken them up a while ago (and quite a lot of Falcos like Sethlon have as well). **** the new***s who start copying your stuff LOL.

Brood - We played once and you ***** me LOL. Amazing Olimar and good **** taking out M2K.

EARTH - Great games in pools. Your Pit really scared the hell out of me. Really tough.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Sweet Pea and Fujita - Nice doubles matches I think Zelda/Peach really surprised you guys though!

Earth - Good job repping Zelda (At least a little!) I wish you would go all Zelda though! =P

From Riot.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Brood - Really terrific player. One thing I noticed though, is that while you're extremely tough to enter and get in on, once I did get it, you didn't seem to know how to react, so a choke on my end would usually result in a stock on yours.

But nonetheless, despite this minor weakness, your abilities otherwise compensate amply. Good stuff!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
To all, thank you for coming to Apex! You guys did amazing! I hope we showed you a good time around NYC and what our tournaments are like over here.

Cable

Smash Lord
Rain-didnt get to talk to you but your falco is seriously amazing excellent good job

Brood- ggz I almost had you but other then that incredible Olimar you def put on a show and glad you did so well hopefully some day my DK gets a rematch gj on getting 2nd! :)

The rest of the japanese hope you had fun at this tourny it was an honor having you guys here.

CO18

Smash Hero
Rain - Looking fly
Brood- good job not playing me, I wouldve raged
rest of japan - eyyyyyaaaaa

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
RAIN: As everyone says you dress just as well as you play.

Suinoko: Thanks for giving me an amazing set that could have gone either way.

Japan is amazing and it was a pleasure meeting and playing them.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
RAIN - ggs in friendlies,super nice even though im sure you didnt understand a word of what i said haha

Earth- sooo friendly/funny! i said konichiwa to you like 100x over 3days and you still smiled at me each time LOL youre amazing...ggs in our friendlies super fun...upload the pictures we took :D

Brood- ggs in pools you ***** me so bad, how did you cancel your upb into usmash???!?!?!? awesome job getting 2nd you repped japan hard

last words:

JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ok, my shoutouts to the Japanese:

RAIN: It was really fun playing with ya during our random character / item MMs. Great job this tourney! Your Falco surprised many people. It was definitely a pleasure hanging out with you.

Sweet Pea: You were so cool! I had so many laughs thanks to your cockiness and your sense of humor. Also, you are way too good with items on. Seriously! It's not even right. During the tournament you did spectacular and watching your Diddy was amazing and you also have a great MK. I really hope you are able to come back to the U.S someday. If I come to Japan, I'll come looking for ya!

Suinoko: Thanks for helping out with English for those of us that aren't exactly good at Japanese. You were so hilarious while we played together. Great job doing well with Diddy and thank you for coming!

Brood: I never knew olimar could do any of those things you were doing. You are way too good. Great job on handling M2K. Our pool matches were so close and I hope you weren't sandbagging me. Congratulations on 2nd place!

Earth: You and Sweet Pea were my favorites! Playing all those Sheik/Zelda dittos taught me so much more about my mains and showed me what I need to work on. Hopefully I was able to give you some advice as well. Your Sheik/Zelda name tag was so awesome as well. I wish I could find where you got it. It was awesome to meet you and I'm glad you liked me giving you my name tag!

I hope you guys had a safe trip back to Japan and maybe there can be a way to keep in touch. It was a pleasure to meet all of you!

Prawn

Smash Master
suinoku(idk how to spell it and am too lazy to look it up lmao): ggs in pools. i was the ice climber player you played. i couldnt even get back on the stage whenever you got me off :[ lol but i really hope i get to play you again. ggs

earth - ggs in our mm. i was the ice climbers you played with your zelda :o idk why but it feels like japan is a LOT better in the ice climbers matchup as a whole, thats probably why they're lower on the tier list. also you and rain dress awesome LOL

rain - didnt talk or play at all, but just wanted to let you know your falco is amazing lol

theres was one mk i played in friendlies im pretty sure was with them but i didnt catch his name

oh and shoutout to sneakytaco: you're DA BESS

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
Sweat Pea: I had a lot of fun hanging out with you on the tour. It was a pleasure meeting you, hope to see you again sometime! Goodluck with boxing!

Rain: Your falco is amazing, too bad we didn't play. I don't look like Ronaldo!

Earth: We had some fun matches, your pit is amazing, better than mine for sure.

Fujita: Nice friendlies, your falco is great!

Brood: Your olimar is amazing, I wish I could've played you!

I'll post pictures of the japanese in this thread later.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Which one of you said "WE ARE JAPANESE! WE ARE JAPANESE!" to me while doing a dance.

You're hilarious and awesome.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I just wanted to say to each and everyone one of the Japanese that you all impressed me because I wasn't expecting so much out of you, but you certainly delivered. Next thing is... I'm terribly sorry if your trip back to the airport wasn't so smooth. =/
Hope to see you all back next year! And feel free to bring more friends. :)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Brood - I never got to speak with you, but you are an amazing player. How did you practice the MK match up?

Suinoko - I had a lot of fun playing your Diddy Kong in friendlies. You are realllly good ahaha. It was an honor to get to play a Japanese player! =)

RAIN - I absolutely love watching you play. Keep up the amazing work!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
First of all, thank you all for coming! I'm sure you remember, but I was your driver on Wednesday night. :)

Brood - Great job taking second place and beating North America's two best players! Your Olimar is truly inspiriational.

RAIN - Awesome clothes, about to import some. :D Your Falco is incredible, thanks for calling me "strong" in teams friendlies. It means a lot.

Sweet Pea - You are so funny! Definitely won't ever forget you, you're an awesome guy. You destroyed me in pools big time.

Earth - Incredible with super underrated characters. Your Pit and Sheik are awesome, great games on Wednesday night!

Suinoko - Such a creative and fast Diddy. Also one of the funniest and sweetest people ever. Thanks a lot for the fan!

Fujita - We never got to talk or play, but I heard your Falco is good. See you this weekend!

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Earth- I loved watching and playing your Sheik so much. You were so smart and gave me hope for continuing Sheik. All of your matches were awesome to watch, and I wish we could have gotton some of our matches recorded. Your Sheik was sooo sick. That first conversation we had was amazing xD An entire conversation only using the word Sheik, it was awesome. Glad we could get some pictures before you left. Keep your eyes on the US smash scene cause you're gonna start seeing my name soon.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Brood - Congrats on getting so far

Rain - Very interesting and fun Falco.

Rest of yall did good, yall are great. Nice meeting yall.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
日本人の皆様へ、

わざわざスマブラ大会に参加するためにアメリカまで来てくださってありがとうございました。また来てください!

スイートピーさん:三日間の間にたくさん話せてすごく楽しかったです。DEHFはおしかった。
RAINさん: 大田区!日曜日は帰ってからすぐsmacomに参加しようとしたんですが、登録するためには日本の携帯メールが必要だそうです。母は来月日本に行くので、そのときに登録します。
ブルードさん: こんな大きな大会でオリマーが2位とるなんてアメリカで初めてです。AllyとM2Kを倒すのは本当にすごいことです。裏決勝を見て感動しました。
あーすさん、ふじたさん、すいのこさん: APEXではあまり話せなかったのは残念でした。

土曜日の大会でスイートピーさん、ブルードさん、ふじたさんとすいのこさんともっと話せるといいです。

---

Sneakytako: Good job, sir. Thanks for taking shoutouts for the Japanese.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
shoutouts to Rain, please come back to US with some pimped out japan swag ready for me please! =] playing mad smooth and sexy with the Falco and keepin it fresh with Japan swag is definitely a plus in my book, hope u made it to japan safe and sound <3

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Yeah I figured people want to leave shoutouts to the Japanese, so I've decided to translate them and post them on their site. Post here if you want to SERIOUSLY leave a shoutout, and if the Japanese respond back I'll post their shoutouts here too.
Hmm, if you can take some of the stuff they have on their site and post them here translated that would be AMAZING.

Top Bottom