• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Weren't pools also posted on aib last time anyway? I'm sure they have a backup plan just in case.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If this goes down before we get it up ( aka the waiting of 30 mins ) we will put them up on Smash 4 U and maybe AIB

W.C.N

Smash Lord
You mean the waiting for 4 hours and 30 minutes right.. Since it'll be read only

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Melee pools are done. Just waiting on the Brawl pools to be finished up so they're posted at the same time, according to Alex Strife.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
^ we barely have more entrants, more dubs but that's it. Seeding is harder though with all the OoC and all so that's understandable.
This. I would assume Brawl is probably a different breed to seed. I'm just absolutely hyped for tonight.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
brawl pools is a bit harder to seed cause of how many unknown players there are.

but they started a bit later than Robin did and I told them to sleep. I will have pools up by 8pm so please relax or else :D

Tesh

Smash Hero
That guy on the far left means business. He didn't come to America to have fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom