• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The guy with the hat is 9B. The guy to the right of Anti is Suinoko, the one to the left is Rain.

Edit: "Left" and "Right" from Anti's point of view of course.

:059:

darkatma

Smash Hero
^ we barely have more entrants, more dubs but that's it. Seeding is harder though with all the OoC and all so that's understandable.
Ah that makes a lot of sense. Probably hard to gauge all those Japanese players coming in etc.

Also you guys should take your time with pools, better pools are more important than early pools

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Hey guys if anyone wants to enter SSB64, there's 2 people who are trying to sell their spots. It's a full 96-man bracket featuring a lot of international talent so it's sure to be a good time. PM me if interested.

zmx

Smash Lord
i feel bad, the only person i actually recognize is rain :/

maybe thats actually cause i've seen him 3 times
Why would you feel bad? A lot of these guys are coming to NA for the first time and Japan doesn't do tourney streams/videos with player cams.

Anyway things are getting extremely hype now.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
there's a fifth player, Dayoshi.
gucci plays falcon, kou falco, souten fox, don't know the rest

:phone:
Shuta uses fox, you can find reason videos of him vs. Gucci and others like Toph. Also uses fox in teams (teams with Gucci)

No clue about Dayoshi, would be cool if it was a yoshi player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom