• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Probably cause Ally expressed disinterest in participating in the crew battle.
Is disinterest a word? Let's just pretend it is.

Also because ESAM's Pikachu and DEHF

As for Abadango, idk

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
would be funny if the reason why its taking so long is cause hes gonna announce melee at evo since the evo roster is about to be revealed

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
USA's crew would have been decided months ago if you had listened to me lol:

Mango, Dr. Peepee, Hungrybox, M2K, Axe, Shroomed, Fly Amanita, Hax

It really is as simple as that. S2J would also be a good falcon choice, and Wobbles would be a good ICs choice if Fly doesn't make it.

zmx

Smash Lord
Probably cause Ally expressed disinterest in participating in the crew battle.

Also because ESAM's Pikachu and DEHF

As for Abadango, idk
Fair enough but I'm pretty sure Ally could beat DEHF and even in that terrible matchup he tends to take Esam to last stock as Snake.

Anyway unless I'm mistaken Ally has a winning record against all those US MKs by a very large margin especially as Snake. Leon and Mr. R do not. That's why I'm so surprised.

As for Abadango I don't know about singles but he proved himself to be a monster in crews during that crew battle in Japan. I also believe Wario is a better chararacter for crews than Marth.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah like Ally said, Leon and Abadango should have been switched. 3 Marths is probably too many, despite how much fun it would be to watch.

zmx

Smash Lord
Yeah don't get me wrong, I love watching Europe as much as anyone else. But realistically if they want the best chance at winning I don't believe Mr. R and Leon are the best way to go. Maybe 1 of them but certainly not both.

I don't believe the world should nerf themselves for the sake of hype because judging by the US team, they certainly aren't holding back and have picked more or less all the top dogs.

Ask the captains Leon/Orion :D
I see. That Europeon bias. Ah well, I'm sure it'll be hype as heck either way.

JTsm

Smash Master
Whomever registered Mango, can you set me as his teammate?
The one who registered Mango is in my sig.

Oh and Yeah, 3 Marths/4MK's..... yeah okay...

Ally has exp against USA, but he doesn't care.

Abadango should replace one of the Marths.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
What people said about abadango. We love all of these Marth's play and otherwise....but Abadango is a monster as seen. Wario can be used vs. virtually everyone as well

JTsm

Smash Master
And Abadango took like 8 stocks or something in a crew at Sunrise... (dunno if it was that many or not, I apologize).

NH Cody

Smash Champion
yeah, people get confused a lot between "uninterested" and "disinterested"

uninterested = apathetic
disinterested = no partial preference to one thing over another/unbiased

They're very similar but there is a small difference in correct usage. I think in this case it would actually be better to say he is uninterested...

JTsm

Smash Master
Alex will keep his promise up until 11:59PM. Apex team has plenty of time. :denzel:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Since this thread is poppin i gotta ask is anyone else not able to upload a new avatar? im trying to use my old one and it aint workin

i ask because I feel it would match my facial expression that i usually have while reading stuff on swf

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
So since the 8th evo game is left up to the players can Apex set up a donation drive for smash since some people can't use credit cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom