• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S l o X

Smash Champion
lol dude still worried about seeding
Haha nah I trust you guys and understand how hard you guys have been working for the event / players.

I was just sincerely interested in seeing who was doing it this time around. Very happy to see Juggleguy on the list. And I was going to enter regardless of who was seeding. :awesome:

also someone should host another pre-apex tourney like the day or two days before. got a lot of out of region players and axe won with young link. (top three was like axe, hugs, ???)

'Fro

Smash Lord
Wobbles should commentate melee, imo he's the best commentator
top 8 commentators were decided months ago. I am sure he will get some time but we have our main ones.
I would agree with Wobbles coming on there, as he carried my behind through FC, but hey, you're in charge. Also, Alex, please check your PMs at your nearest convenience.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
High schoolers can have it tough, but it is possible to still make all of singles for Brawl or Melee and not miss school if you come in Saturday morning and leave Sunday night.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I highly support Wobbles commentary. I understand if the commentators have already been determined, but just saying

Renth

Smash Hero
Hammering out details.

It will be nice to See Alex Strife, Umbreon and Full metal again (to name a few)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Random note, if someone wants a melee partner, I would want one. My original partner would prefer to team with a friend of his as he is paying his flight or something

Luigi/Ganon main. Luigi is better. Prefer teaming with a spacie, a Jiggz, or someone that knows the Peach matchup wel.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Alex, Chibo, Keit, Whoever

I asked for a refund damn near 2 months ago now. I have yet to receive anything of that sort.

Now Alex I know you're going to say "talk to Chibo" but I have 3 times at that. so whoever is supposed to be actually going through with the process needs to get to it and since Apex is YOUR tournament then YOU should be able to push these n****s a little faster then they are working, which looks like they aren't working at all.

I would like my money back please. I am still going I'm just not entering but I wish to have my 70+ dollars.

This is TKO btw if you don't know or remember by now.

@everyone else

I hate when someone drops the word commentate because when they do the next 40 post are about people being like "man I should commentate" but you're all pretty bad.

like idc if you don't like my commentary but I am entertaining to say the least. I don't need someone to sit on the mic and just say "nice (insert whatever move hit) in a very monotone voice. which is what half of you newer guys do.

and I'm not saying you can't improve because gunblade used to be horrible and now that man is godlike. I'm just saying. shut up.

it's a national. no time for new n****s

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm the public relations guy that brings stuff to attention of staff cause I never leave a question brought to me unanswered :p

I will speak to someone directly so they can attempt to refund you. I will get back to you on this very soon.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
bad timing on that joke imo V115

bad joke in general as I'm probably the least violent black guy you'll ever know

but bad timing because of the Connecticut shootings =[

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Sorry if this was already answered and I just didn't see it, but
The commentators for melee finals are set to be prog, dogy and d1
Who are the commentators for brawl finals? EE, Pierce, Keitaro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom