• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Sorry if this was already answered and I just didn't see it, but
The commentators for melee finals are set to be prog, dogy and d1
Who are the commentators for brawl finals? EE, Pierce, Keitaro?
If a Marth somehow gets to GF's, not Pierce I guess :troll:

PB&J

Smash Hero
Hey alex- I just signed up for apex but when i check my name it doesn't show I signed up. Please help

Edit: Im fine now,its showing im registered now.

See you you guys @ apex me and StriCNYN3 about to DIP! in teams

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm...looking like I may need a teammate for this for brawl? anyone good interested?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, is there any way I could get my melee doubles refunded? I only entered cause a guy needed a teammate and then he found someone else

'Fro

Smash Lord
People need to register like... now! Only 15 days remanining.
I've been trying, but Google Wallet's been doing this thing where, just as I tell it to place the order, it empties the fields I filled in for my address and tells me to fill it in again, and it just keeps happening over and over. Any ideas from anyone what's going on? I already PM'd Chibo, but I haven't heard from him yet. If anyone knows what's up, please let me know.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Also accepting MMs, as is clearly stated in my signature.
In other words, yo Quest donate to me pls.

Dammit, how many chars do I need for my sig to pop up? Will this be enough?

Eval

Smash Journeyman
I think I can make it to this after all! Just trying to figure out when is the registration deadline. If I can make it I'm buying the plane tickets this Friday when I get my paycheck! Hopefully they are still in the low 400s. :x

Too bad HDL can't make it so no teams for me unless someones needs a teammate! (Here in case someones wondering if Im worth a try: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=7349)

Looking forward to making it to this!

PS. If anyone wondering Im coming from Puerto Rico with Dan (Twinkie) hopefully if I can make it. Hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom