• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can make it to this after all! Just trying to figure out when is the registration deadline. If I can make it I'm buying the plane tickets this Friday when I get my paycheck! Hopefully they are still in the low 400s. :x

Too bad HDL can't make it so no teams for me unless someones needs a teammate! (Here in case someones wondering if Im worth a try: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=7349)

Looking forward to making it to this!

PS. If anyone wondering Im coming from Puerto Rico with Dan (Twinkie) hopefully if I can make it. Hype!
Yeeeeeess! I'm hyped for this, check your PMs. Also, registration ends on Dec. 30!

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for the quick info. Ill talk to you after I get out of work at 5pm. I need to make it to this. Probably will have to skip teams sine Ill arrive late during Friday night. :(

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Take a look at this guys!
booked a hotel for a reasonable rate (less than a hundred bucks a night) the site then proceeded to charge me $143 as a processing fee.... wtf

if you use hotels.com i would suggest calling ahead to the hotel and seeing if they have any special offers rather than doing it through the site and spending a lot more money than you wanted to.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I will challenge and take all beatboxing MM under $15. I GOT THIS. no one knows what i got. The "beat" in my name isnt for nothing. ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Everyone remember to set your teammates on the registration site! We will be issuing a email reminder soon to make sure everyone does this. Also, I will be making a team viewer so everyone can see all of the confirmed teams very soon.

Also I apologize to anyone seeking refunds atm, I'm currently recoding the refund process on the site to make the process MUCH simpler and faster to get the refunds done asap.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'm really interested to try BaraBariBall after learning about the SPORTSFRIENDS bundle. Any chance you could get Hokra at this?

Luigi player

Smash Master
Any top player interested in teaming with me (one of europes best)? [ Brawl ]

I play Wario and Diddy in teams. Mostly looking for other top tier mainers... just PM me, but I'd only team with very good people, since I want to do well.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
That wasn't my intention at all. There were 3 commentators set for Melee finals, so I assumed 3 for Brawl as well.
I also didn't mention Doom, Diem or TKO.
LOL both Doom and Diem have quit and the only reason we saw them on the Mic at SKTAR was because they were standing right there and stepped on.

TKO has already stated his claim.

I'm just saying things anyway lol, just made it seem like you didn't like my commentary and I'm always trying to improve to please more of the community.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Didn't know Doom and Diem quit, and I didn't see what TKO said. I really didn't mean to imply what you think I was implying

I mean I do occasionally dislike your commentary cause you seem to demonstrate a lack of game knowledge (again, only occasionally) but really I think that about pretty much every commentator that isn't Pierce...so...

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I think I can make it to this after all! Just trying to figure out when is the registration deadline. If I can make it I'm buying the plane tickets this Friday when I get my paycheck! Hopefully they are still in the low 400s. :x

Too bad HDL can't make it so no teams for me unless someones needs a teammate! (Here in case someones wondering if Im worth a try: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=7349)

Looking forward to making it to this!

PS. If anyone wondering Im coming from Puerto Rico with Dan (Twinkie) hopefully if I can make it. Hype!
I'd want to team with a good peach :o, Luigi/Ganon main (I guess replace Link with Luigi in terms of Low-Mid :p)

on another note, I always enjoyed Pierce's commentary, except for the Apex Marth ditto show-off

Eval

Smash Journeyman
I'd want to team with a good peach :o, Luigi/Ganon main (I guess replace Link with Luigi in terms of Low-Mid :p)

on another note, I always enjoyed Pierce's commentary, except for the Apex Marth ditto show-off
I realized I will be getting late on Friday so there's a 95% chance Ill have to skip teams unless something happens by next Friday. So sad, I love teams. :(

This time I need to play at least once with Armada. Gonna camp him around the venue. I couldn't play him on Genesis or Pound! ;-;

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
It's being worked on and there are technical difficulties with the page right now. I don't have the capacity to work on it and Chibo is also busy. Will get done by by next week the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom