• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Since nobody else wants to be helpful, French fries with gravy and cheese curds

I have to say You had me at chips (or fries, if youre into butchering the english language) and gravy. but then you lost me again at cheese curds, christ thats not a good addition

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GP's reaction to cheese curds is probably his avatar

I'll try poutine when I go to Canada cup next year (hopefully)

:phone:

Bones0

Smash Legend
Just out of curiosity, what does the setup situation look like? Are there going to be setups already provided in addition to the community's? Also, will Melee's setups be separated from other games's? *coughbarlwcough*

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we have a setup thread -

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328656

our idea is 32 tournament setups for brawl and 32 tournament setups for melee with 8 melee and 8 brawl freeplay stations

with bracket pools it will make it a lot easier on us for setups + more setups overall for people to play.

If you want to help please bring some tvs as we are trying to get 80 total and we are half way there.

but those wont be removed/changed if people help us out and bring setups.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
When registering for pokemon, it says you have to use a US copy of the game. Does this mean I cannot enter with my Japanese copy (which is the only one I have)?
Even if Alex Strife answered "I don't know", it'd be sufficient.

Pardon sounding like a jerk, but I really would like to know this so I can make plans for borrowing someone else's cartridge if I have to. :x

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you would have to PM chibosempai

to give u a heads up he lives near AC near where Sandy hit the worst...then he is flying to Youmacon. Give him a bit.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Alex would I contact chibo in regards to getting a refund for what i paid for, since i cant afford this anymore??

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Currently people had to evacuate that campus cause the road leading to it is partially underwater but that happens every there is a big storm. But the venue is fine and people will be back on the campus in a couple days.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
they'll have rebuilt it bigger than before by the time apex happens

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just drove by the campus, roads are no longer flooded but I don't know if the school has power atm. It is closed until next week though.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Humm.

I think I'm going to wait one more year before I attempt to make it to Apex. But after that, I will be so ready. >:3

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's no time like the present to spend a ridiculous amount of money to see people that you might never see again and to experience one of the greatest gifts we have the joy of living to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom