• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
Ill be taking MMs too of course

also Ill be arriving in la guardia on weds and was wondering if anyone would be able to house me for two days till friday id appreciate it very much. im a small guy so i dont take up much space :I

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
When registering for pokemon, it says you have to use a US copy of the game. Does this mean I cannot enter with my Japanese copy (which is the only one I have)?

Edit:
Just threw caution into the wind and registered anyways.
Melee Singles
Pokemon Black/White2

It would seem really unfair anyways for an international to disallow the use of other versions of the game.
I would definitely love for someone to answer this. :)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Hmmm, I can only afford 3 days of not going to school ( and still get trouble for that ) which means my trip can only be 4/5 days MAX

Is it really worth paying 600-700 ( just the flight ) euros for that ?
I really don't know @___@

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, I can only afford 3 days of not going to school ( and still get trouble for that ) which means my trip can only be 4/5 days MAX

dafuq the same problem has Leon, but it seems he is coming!
please come. we need you for representing Europe x) and we have to coach each other

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
dafuq the same problem has Leon, but it seems he is coming!
please come. we need you for representing Europe x) and we have to coach each other
I managed to have one week for this time, I didn't expect that but it's going goog for me.

I don't know by what miracle I found a flight for 481€. I immediatly took it

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Im soooo close to just saying *** it and confirm

moneys gonna be soooo tight though. going to the states 3 times a year is not good for my wallet xD

:phone:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
You do know that I easily made about 75 dollars from link mm's alone last time right xD ?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lp's Diddy is kind of a ***** too so you can make that 4.

This is gonna have the best EU rep so far, especially if Ramin goes.

:059:

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman

moneys gonna be soooo tight though. going to the states 3 times a year is not good for my wallet xD

ramin, just confirm. I forgot to ask you about writing on my controller the last ime, so you have to come!

i also have less money left, but it's totally worth it.

I will be there at 7th january till 15th january x)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Mr. R you're apart of that select few including DEHF and Zero that I'd spoon feed and change diapers for. Hit me up if you need anything, including close housing. I got you.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

I want my chance at redemption for that All-Brawl sudden death match. You MUST come to Apex.

I'll even donate my collection of pesos.

Edit: Woo! 6,000 posts!

Luigi player

Smash Master
What's wrong lp
That was more of a message to Gheb since he could pay for me :F
It's just that I put some money on paypal (which I like never use in europe) since I thought you can pay with that but apparently you can't. Alex told me to contact Chibo but he can't respond I guess.

I just don't want to have to pay more now since the venue fee is going up -.-

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I didnt know he was not repsonding...just hit me up I'll see what can be done.

Guys , a general message, we are ALL very busy running around doing things if we do not respond don't sit there and wait keep hounding us til we do it. But be respectful about it.

BTW I have a few new sponsors I will be announcing. Let's say one starts with an M and another with a P. Won't tell you guys so dont ask XD

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
So pidge has your pair of pants and dabuz's pair of socks? Wtf is going on in that house????

I also have Ramin's socks, headphones, toothbrush, and toothpaste.

I also have Chudat's travel pillow.

I also had Tin Man's work shirt and towel and comb, but he got those back.

I also have a black hoodie that nobody has claimed after pming pictures of all the stuff that was left here to everyone who was over that weekend.

Also every time I house, after everyone leaves there are always a ****load of poutine boxes around my house, but I don't keep those. :p

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
from what I cant tell, its like the canadian equivalent to bacon chili cheese fried, possibly with some Crack sprinkled on it, based on how the peeps rave about it.

How come Ally never talks about it though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom