• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
They are, but you'd have to figure out how to get from LGA to NYC Penn Station first. Shouldn't be hard but I personally don't know how.

From NYC Penn Station you can take a train from there straight to New Brunswick Train Station which is blocks away from the venue. That train is $12 to $14 bucks one way.

Edit: Just saw Strife mention the subway.

joshcorris

Smash Cadet
Man, I've been watching replays from Apex 2012 and I am f---ing hyped for Apex 2013. I'll likely get beat out in the first couple rounds, but I'm not too concerned. I just want to see America rematch Japan.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
infinity v 155 reproted 4 spaming

Tearbear

Smash Ace
I might have missed it but where is the rule set? or are we just using 2012's rule set

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
^ Oh yeah that too :p

I'd find and post the rules but I'm about to take an exam. I will post them later if someone doesn't already do so.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Starter stages
Battlefield
Smashville
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi's Island:Brawl

Counterpicks
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Starter stages:
sucks
sucks
sucks
sucks
sucks

Counterpicks:
sucks
sucks
sucks
sucks
GLORIOUS

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
u just mad cause kirby has infinite stone on my stage while your stage is banned!!!!!!!!

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
People should vote for Brawl as well.

At this point it's probably too far behind to actually win but if we can get both Brawl and Melee at Evo that would be pretty awesome.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Everyone in the smash community should vote for all (official) smash games. It is the SMASH community after all, not just Brawl community/Melee community.

/ignoring intense brawlvsmelee sentiments

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
People should vote for Brawl as well.

At this point it's probably too far behind to actually win but if we can get both Brawl and Melee at Evo that would be pretty awesome.
Everyone in the smash community should vote for all (official) smash games. It is the SMASH community after all, not just Brawl community/Melee community.

Point taken. Just added my vote for Brawl as well. :)

Theoretically, people should be mature enough to avoid "Brawl sucks" or "Melee sucks" statements. Besides, it takes extra time to make a flame statement about it that will for all intents and purposes give you negative rep as opposed to just staying silent and not voting for one or the other.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071

this is how i felt about it, i voted for both despite only playing one

Point taken. Just added my vote for Brawl as well. :)

Theoretically, people should be mature enough to avoid "Brawl sucks" or "Melee sucks" statements. Besides, it takes extra time to make a flame statement about it that will for all intents and purposes give you negative rep as opposed to just staying silent and not voting for one or the other.
not only that, but the whole brawl vs. melee immaturity is a significant reason why nobody outside smash takes smash seriously or cares about us... might have to work together on this one if we want either game to get in at all ;)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Pidge. I know how much you were lookin' forward to Big Papa givin' you the apex of a lifetime, but i'm taken.

Please stop sending me nudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom