• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
PIDGE YOU GOT BACK WITH YOUR EX?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

c
yeah we decided we really really wanted to be dual ness at this

(Holy ****, where did you hear about that? Lmao)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
(I don't actually know what I'm doing for apex dubs)

M@v

Subarashii!
If I do make it to this, I'm accepting all tetris attack/pokemon puzzle league moneymatches(virtual console or 64 idc). I'll personally have puzzle league on my wii, since its the most convenient way to bring it with me.

2D vs mode, I'll go ahead and say on 5 speed unless someone wants to do a faster or slower speed =)

P.S. I know I asked for these last time, but I fully intend to follow through this time.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Only top 8 gets entrance music? Then I'm gonna find an old boom box and blast 2chainz when I walk in.

:017:

C.SDK

Smash Ace
Hey guys! With my position as Head Brawl TO for Apex 2013 this year I have 10x more Apex power than I did last year. In other words, I can make up stuff! My first made up fun idea that I completely didn't steal from Atomsk is...

APEX 2013 PLAYER INTRO MUSIC!

This will either be for the top 8 or top 3 players left in bracket for Brawl, Melee, and FGC games at Apex. Kinda how the wrestlers walk in with intro music and make their way/dance to the stage with everyone cheering and such. It will be played during the tournament before you begin your set. Completely unnecessary but totally hype!

So here is what I need from you guys:

1. Post a name and a link to a song you'd like to have play as your intro music if you were to make top 8 at Apex in either game. I will be keeping track of all these, even Inui's.

2. Make sure to have url tags so it is click-able. Since this is smashboards it should auto be clickable.

3. Avoid songs with cursing. Don't need the people of Screw Attack fame or any other sponsors there looking at us like we're too crazy, cause we're already part crazy.

I will be recording all these intros at Apex and later uploading them to youtube. May also be able to stream these too!! So yeah begin to name your intro music for Apex 2013!!

We all know imma be top 8 so here's my intro music:

Keitaro
Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7-6_t7OEQ#t=0m40s

Allisbrawl link: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=144866

Even if you think you're going to get 401st place please post your link!
XD

This sounds awesome.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
....I reallllllly hope this was a joke

and what Goggles said. also Facebook. you already put it back up.
I don't have most of you guys on facebook though lol.

(Of course it was a joke!)

Myztek

Smash Ace
Does anyone know anything about renting cars? I need any information or advice for renting a car whenever I arrive via plane. I'd like to go ahead and book a car rental now or asap.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Instead of custom music for each player we may do something else. Like one song and the introduction of all top 8 players to the stage. Still feel free to mention what son you'd like when you get first though, or even a possible song that can be played for the top 8 people.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Myz, you have to be 25 in fl to rent a car. Not sure if its the same anywhere. I'd call a place like Enterprise. Just to check rates. I doubt thryre day to day. My understanding is the rates change for different cats.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Yeah, I had a lot of trouble trying to rent a car last minute for the first time a while ago. Didn't get it rented that day. I'm 24, not 25, which can pose a problem, but it doesn't make it impossible to rent a car. Just more expensive =/
I won't be 25 til May of next year.

This is probably the biggest hurdle for me going to Apex. I have my plane ticket, but I need a means of transportation, and I'd really hate to spend more on a car rental than I did on my plane. I guess there's always taxis.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, I had a lot of trouble trying to rent a car last minute for the first time a while ago. Didn't get it rented that day. I'm 24, not 25, which can pose a problem, but it doesn't make it impossible to rent a car. Just more expensive =/
I won't be 25 til May of next year.

This is probably the biggest hurdle for me going to Apex. I have my plane ticket, but I need a means of transportation, and I'd really hate to spend more on a car rental than I did on my plane. I guess there's always taxis.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Where are you flying into? If you fly into Newark Airport you can take a train for $9 to $11 straight to New Brunswick Train Station which is 4 blocks away from the venue.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Someone over 25 from my area is going too, but I don't know if he'll be catching the same flight.

I'll be landing at the LGA Airport (LaGuardia) which is like 36 miles from the venue.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Someone over 25 from my area is going too, but I don't know if he'll be catching the same flight.

I'll be landing at the LGA Airport (LaGuardia) which is like 36 miles from the venue.
You just need to take the transit from Penn Station. It can take you to the New Brunswick station.

Myztek

Smash Ace
@Alex Strife & Old Man Grey

Are you guys both referring to the same thing?

I'll do some google searches to see if I can find any additional info on the transit, but more specific info from you guys would be appreciated too.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom