• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm getting a room, I just don't have the money yet. Allowing a limited amount of people in, and sleep times will be strictly adhered to.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
They don't charge you until you checkin and you can cancel 72 hours before that to avoid charges

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's ok. Some hotels charge you up front so its always better to be safe if you don't read that particular hotel guidelines

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
justin i'm reserving a spot in ur room and if i make other plans i'll let you know 72 hours ahead of time :)

also i want to mm literally everybody

my wario has been re-invented and will single handedly (maybe with some help from reflex and malcom if he tries :p) raise wario much higher on the tier list after apex

#Wario2013

MVD

Smash Master
justin i'm reserving a spot in ur room and if i make other plans i'll let you know 72 hours ahead of time :)

also i want to mm literally everybody

my wario has been re-invented and will single handedly (maybe with some help from reflex and malcom if he tries :p) raise wario much higher on the tier list after apex

#Wario2013
This is like the 8th time you've done something with wario... still loses to me with wario

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Wario's pretty good. Mine is actually decent but no one knows cause I only use him for few matchups

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sorry MVD, I have nothing against you personally ... I just have my own opinion about your Snake. Even though it's still a lot better than mine >_<

:059:

MVD

Smash Master
Sorry MVD, I have nothing against you personally ... I just have my own opinion about your Snake. Even though it's still a lot better than mine >_<

:059:
I'm ****ing with you lol can't wait to meet you! It'll be fun

Player-1

Smash Legend
LP is coming? Cool, group diddy picture. Me, Zinoto, ADHD, Gnes? (I heard he'll be there for marvel or something), Suinoku, any other diddys :)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i wonder how many pics i can photobomb :awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Respect your elders. I use wario for you other monkeys. The ditto is dumb as ****

And no one likes teaming with us so new better when I have random teammates

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
<Note : IF YOU DO DECIDE TO KEEP INFINITE REPLAY DO NOT PUT THE FORCED REPLAY ON. WE HAVE BIG COMPANIES PROMOTING THIS EVENT FOR US AND IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF THOSE COMPANIES DO NOT RETURN FOR 2014 DUE TO HACKS.>

Took from Alex Strife's setup post.

Apex 2014 confirmed.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
booking my tix for 2014 **** this 2013 **** it's already old 2014 IS THE FUTURE OF SMASH

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You can only book flights up until their open schedule. Usually 8 months in advance at the most

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
didnt say Apex 2014 would happen...just it would be sad if we had another one and sponsors didnt come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom