• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I will no longer be attending Apex. I've gotten to the point where my career is more fun than Brawl.

Sorry to Verm and dabuz--I was looking forward to teaming with the former and DESTROYING the latter.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I will no longer be attending Apex. I've gotten to the point where my career is more fun than Brawl.

Sorry to Verm and dabuz--I was looking forward to teaming with the former and DESTROYING the latter.

I can respect that

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

i cant tell if this is a dig at brawl or not, but either way, this is Awesome. To be able to find a job that you enjoy more than playing video games is really cool and special. I applaud and commend you for that

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i cant tell if this is a dig at brawl or not, but either way, this is Awesome. To be able to find a job that you enjoy more than playing video games is really cool and special. I applaud and commend you for that

nah, I dont think it is. If you truly find a career that you find fun, then it becomes more fun than some hobbies (especially hobbies you've done for awhile). I have the same amount of fun programming, so thus I respect that

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

But then how am I supposed to basically go to Apex for free? :c

QUICKLY, WHO WANTS TO $100 MM?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Starters
Battlefield
Smashville
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island:Brawl
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium 1

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
When registering for pokemon, it says you have to use a US copy of the game. Does this mean I cannot enter with my Japanese copy (which is the only one I have)?

Edit:
Just threw caution into the wind and registered anyways.
Melee Singles
Pokemon Black/White2

It would seem really unfair anyways for an international to disallow the use of other versions of the game.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
can i come anyway without registering in advance? like pay the 30$ entry there but not actually enter the tournament? i dont mind only doing friendlies but i dont think i can make it anywhere in the actual tournament

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
The FBC will be here, and will out drink any other crew besides the German crew, actually i'm down lets do this. No fear.
**** BOI CREWWWWWW

Any takers?

We've got
[FBC] Papa Mink
[FBC] B -Unit
[FBC] SquirtleSwag
[FBC] Admiral Funk of the S.S. Pimpin'
[FBC] MAOMAO!
[FBC] Xenotet
[FBC] Broceps

and for moral support
[FBC] Esam... whom i don't think drinks. But, is more than welcome to.

Any challengers.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
That will be considered.

Though i will give you free friendship.
And for the rest of your life the FBC's got your back.

But seriously. Taking challenges.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll be taking all Money matches from anyone. Just find me at the venue. I plan to use my own Wii to record all replays.

:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom