• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Just a heads up

The Group rate at the Hyatt is ending on Dec. 19th . There are not many rooms left so please book as soon as possible.

LLDL

Smash Hero
ONLY ONE MORE ALL BRAWL SPOT! IF YOU'RE STILL CRAVING A SIDE EVENT, SIGN UP FOR SMASH 64 ^_^, still 33 spots left!

Is a RoM4 write-up planned for the website?
It's already done. It just has to be updated by Crismas.

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
I can't come to Apex because of university. Ticket was booked month before now, that makes me so sad.
Ice, melee player from germany, wanted my ticket but:

Spoiler:
he booked his ticket alone so he will be coming.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
ONLY ONE MORE ALL BRAWL SPOT! IF YOU'RE STILL CRAVING A SIDE EVENT, SIGN UP FOR SMASH 64 ^_^, still 33 spots left!
I wanted to enter 64, but I didn't want to waste my dad's money especially since I planned on going all luigi lol. Dair to up b and mindgames. :luigi:

LLDL

Smash Hero
I can't come to Apex because of university. Ticket was booked month before now, that makes me so sad.

Spoiler:
Damn, so sorry you can't go man.

As for the ticket, Sell it to kJaB!!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Spoiler:
Wait, couldn't you somehow give it to Leon? Leon would have to fly to the Deutschland of course but it's not a waste, or anyone else. They'd prob give you some money back. Sucks though =l

leffen

Smash Champion
Alex please answer Armada asap (you can also write to me) about housing - we really need to make sure we get a hotelroom/housing asap.

leffen

Smash Champion
I hope something works out >_>

If someone is able to house me, Armada and a few swedes (if even for 1 day) during the 4-5th and 8th-10th please message me

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Ride from JFK airport?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could drive me from JFK airport to the hotel on thursday afternoon before the tournament??? I will of course pay gas money, feel free to set your price. You will also receive my love and gratitude and ****.

:bee::bee::bee:

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I hope something works out >_>

If someone is able to house me, Armada and a few swedes (if even for 1 day) during the 4-5th and 8th-10th please message me
I might be able to help you guys out. I'll have my hotel booked by the end of the week (waitin to get paid), so I'll be able to let you know asap.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could drive me from JFK airport to the hotel on thursday afternoon before the tournament??? I will of course pay gas money, feel free to set your price. You will also receive my love and gratitude and ****.

to second this,

Washington (me, silentwolf, eggz, toph, vish, ciz, bladewise) will be arriving at EWR at around 430 pm thursday and we're looking for a ride too!

BPx

Smash Lord
which one of you guys am i going to be playing in grand finals ;o ? should also probably figure out how i'm getting there l0l

Keitaro

to second this,

Washington (me, silentwolf, eggz, toph, vish, ciz, bladewise) will be arriving at EWR at around 430 pm thursday and we're looking for a ride too!

I may be able to do this. Gotta check gas, tolls, distance, and how many double cheeseburgers I want and I can come up with a price and if you guys are up for it I'll get ya'll. I'll post back in a bit.

I've come to a solution, I can get you guys for $10 each. Its better than $15 to $20 each taking public transit. Let me know if you're interested. I have a van so I can fit you all in one trip. This is only for Thursday though cause I most likely won't be willing to take anyone back to NY after the tourney.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll throw 10 at you for a ride Thursday keitaro. me and probably 3 others.

That way I can sleep for the ride unlike the train :laugh:

:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Public transit is 30$ wtf? It cost like 6$ in cali for genesis to take an hour 1/2 train ride to the venue.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah New Jersey transit is $15.00 one way, $30.00 round trip. Rarely does it leave that price range, and then it's for minors and seniors.

Keitaro

Sorry about saying $30, my girlfriend gave me the wrong info. Its about $15 from Penn Station to New Brunswick Train station but going from JFK to Penn Station likely costs some amount of money so it should be at least $20 bucks from the airport one way.

I most likely can't do rides for Friday as I'll be entering Melee, running All Brawl, and most likely helping with setting up the venue and such.

I'll consider doing another Thursday pickup only if I can get a full 8 people carpool.

If it does cost directly $15 from JFK to New Brunswick Train Station please post saying what type of transit method. This will help some others take the best possible public transit to the venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom